PDA

View Full Version : Balefort Sewers and Shadow Caves achievement?

Skeletonlord
07-29-2012, 03:55 AM
Hey guys,

How are you this Sunday morning?

I have recently been "attempting" to finish all the chapters in the Balefort Sewers campaign, and I am not getting anywhere near the "complete every chapter" achievement. Yesterday, me and Shooterpoo tried for a good couple of hours trying to get that achievement, but we did not come close.

Is there a special way of doing it? Is it as straightforward as going from map one to five in order? Do you need to finish all the daily quests and quests so you have all 20?

And then there is the "Shadow Caves". Do you need to finish all the maps in order their as well?

Please could you help me, so I can get the "Great Protector" title in game?

nomad187
07-29-2012, 04:19 AM
You have to unlock all the stages for that level. So if you have any of those stages locked, you'll need to unlock it.

Skeletonlord
07-29-2012, 04:26 AM
You have to unlock all the stages for that level. So if you have any of those stages locked, you'll need to unlock it.

Hold up. Unlock all the stages? Meaning the different maps? I have them all unlocked, so why do I not have the achievement? So you do not need to do any of the quests?

nomad187
07-29-2012, 04:42 AM
I don't know why you don't have the achievements. You should have got them after unlocking all the stages for that particular area. The quest have nothing to do with it.

Email support.

Skeletonlord
07-29-2012, 05:04 AM
I don't know why you don't have the achievements. You should have got them after unlocking all the stages for that particular area. The quest have nothing to do with it.

Email support.

Thank you! I had this theory, and I will talk to support.

xcainnblecterx
07-29-2012, 08:23 AM
Yea I've completed sewer and sc too but no achevments for it

Basswhole
07-29-2012, 10:20 AM
It may show you completed it with all of them unlocked, but it could either be the last level never was fully finished or they unlocked all the maps at once like they do for some maps. Hope I helped!

CrimsonTider
07-29-2012, 10:44 AM
Did you "clear" the last map? I believe each level has to be "cleared" before receiving the achievement. I am not sure as I had them all when the achievements were implemented.

Suentous PO
07-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Crims right, need to not only have them unlocked but cleared.

Skeletonlord
07-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Did you "clear" the last map? I believe each level has to be "cleared" before receiving the achievement. I am not sure as I had them all when the achievements were implemented.

Pretty sure I did, hang on, I can do that last map again.

Thanks for your replies guys!

cookiez
07-29-2012, 11:29 AM
I can help anyone clear all achievements for Titan slayer if they want, just pm me

Whirlzap
07-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Just clear all the maps COMPLETELY.
Meaning kill boss, get enemies remaining down to Zero.
It should work...

xcainnblecterx
07-29-2012, 11:46 AM
I know sewers I definitely cleared every level... Not to sure on sc though, I'll do it all from start to finish and find out thanks

Skeletonlord
07-29-2012, 12:18 PM
It should work...

I have just finished the last map enemies down to zero, nothing.

I have finished all the main maps to zero all the way through to map 5. I swear I have finished all the mini maps (Bandit Cells, Steam Chamber etc).

I do not know what to do, seriously! I feel like emailing support about these.

Rawrimafish
07-29-2012, 12:19 PM
did you kill the secret ones?

ZHEOTARE
07-29-2012, 12:49 PM
It should work...

I have just finished the last map enemies down to zero, nothing.

I have finished all the main maps to zero all the way through to map 5. I swear I have finished all the mini maps (Bandit Cells, Steam Chamber etc).

I do not know what to do, seriously! I feel like emailing support about these.

Hmmm... I agree you should email support.

xcainnblecterx
07-29-2012, 01:19 PM
Yep I just redid sewers from start to finish and no achevments.

Skeletonlord
07-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Several of us have problems in game with this and some on the forums as well. I hope this gets fixed!

Energizeric
07-29-2012, 01:39 PM
Do all the quests also. The sewers has some "hidden" places that are not part of the regular levels such as the bank vault, and a couple other similar places (I forgot their names). You also need to clear those places in order to get the achievement. If you do the quests, it will take you to all those places that are needed, and then you'll get the quests done as well. So might as well do both.

Skeletonlord
07-29-2012, 01:42 PM
Do all the quests also. The sewers has some "hidden" places that are not part of the regular levels such as the bank vault, and a couple other similar places (I forgot their names). You also need to clear those places in order to get the achievement. If you do the quests, it will take you to all those places that are needed, and then you'll get the quests done as well. So might as well do both.

I am sure I have completed all those hidden areas. I can check again tomorrow. Perhaps it is a bug?

Basswhole
07-29-2012, 01:54 PM
I am sure I have completed all those hidden areas. I can check again tomorrow. Perhaps it is a bug?

I know for a fact you don't have to do the mini dungeons because on my alt Basswhole she(weird calling your alt a she lol) I was doing all of them and I have not done one quest on her or a mini thing. As for shadow caves make sure you finish them all and get a good group!

Skeletonlord
07-29-2012, 02:15 PM
I know for a fact you don't have to do the mini dungeons because on my alt Basswhole she(weird calling your alt a she lol) I was doing all of them and I have not done one quest on her or a mini thing. As for shadow caves make sure you finish them all and get a good group!

And you have the achievement? Okay, I will not worry about the mini dungeons! Unless one of the main maps I haven't fully completed? I Dont know lol, ive been at it for two days now!

Roberto077
07-29-2012, 04:50 PM
When I tried to get the achievement I got it in one try so your game is either glitching or your doing something wrong that we don't know about.

Energizeric
07-29-2012, 05:31 PM
Some of the mini dungeons cannot even be done without the quest. You will not gain entry unless you at least accept the quest. As for getting the achievement, I have no idea what is needed. But if you need to do the mini-dungeons, then you need to at least accept the quests.

Edit: Just thinking about all the cool mini-dungeons, quests, and boss strategies in the sewers makes me realize how bland Humania is.

McBain
07-29-2012, 09:49 PM
I seem to have the same bug with Sewers. 100% positively I have cleared every map at one point or another, but no achievement. This was all pre-achievements though. Haven't tried to redo it since achievements were added.

Suentous PO
07-29-2012, 10:35 PM
Hypothesis; introducing the titles and requirements reset some of them.
I was on an alt who I don't use much. He was still on a thrasher shinin to high heaven, I went to try to fill out all requirements for zillionare (sp?). I had only to transfer gold cap, I did that. Still no "zill" title. What was missing? Having purchased a thrasher!
My point is that some or all of these have to be completed AFTER the patch that introduced the title.
Just like I had to go kill a vyxnar, even though I have farmed them in the past.
Some of this may still be a bug, but I think some may be intentional.

Energizeric
07-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Yeah, that's how it works. No memory, it doesn't matter what happened before the humania update. I wore a crafted fortified set for 2 months back in April & May, then I sold it for a Glyph Set, and now I had to buy it back to get the achievement.

Skeletonlord
07-31-2012, 03:42 PM
Hey guys,

Just a quick notice, I got a message from Gnosis saying that there is an achievement issue that is going to be fixed soon.

gibol1412
08-25-2012, 08:40 AM
Hi. Well they not fix that to this day!
Today I clear Roach Motel and get achievment.