PDA

View Full Version : Preview - The Arcane Watercraft Rally boat racing event!

Cinco
07-18-2022, 10:10 AM
It's time to leave the shores behind...as fast as you can!

Starting at 1:30PM on July 21st and running full speed 'til August 4th with a 3 day cooldown.

How to Play

The Arcane Watercraft Rally is an Energy + Leaderboard event

Head to Windmoore and speak to Prince Aquinox to accept his invitation to his royal estate and race on beautiful Lake Aquinox. Your performance will be rewarded handsomely with vanities, mounds of gold from the Aquinox fortune, and some luxe boat furnishings for your Arlorian home.

Head through the energy portal and select a boat to race. Each race is three (3) laps around the track. Collect boosts and Hustle Buck tokens along the track as you go. But, beware of seaweed traps! Seaweed will get caught up in your rudders and slow you down.

You'll collect event points and bonus tokens at the end of the race. The better you place, the more tokens you'll receive:

First Place gets 50 Event Points and +20 Bonus Hustle Bucks
Second Place gets 20 Event Points and +10 Bonus Hustle Bucks
Third Place gets 10 Event Points and +5 Bonus Hustle Bucks
Fourth Place gets 5 Event Points and +1 Bonus Hustle Buck

Controls:

Accelerate: 'Gas' Pedal
Steer: Left and Right buttons or joystick.
Boost: 'Boost' Button (Collect Boost refills around the track)

BOOST

When you press the 'Boost' Button your boat will boost and continue boosting until all of your boost fuel has been consumed!

Tiered Rewards

Bronze (300 Points):

Blue Abyss Boat Furnishing (trade-friendly)

Prince Aquinox' Legendary trade-friendly Gold Crate (Contains anywhere between 15,000 and 1,000,000 gold!)

Silver (1200 Points):

Camo Charlie Boat Furnishing (trade-friendly)

Prince Aquinox' Legendary Gold Crate (trade-friendly)

Gold (4800 Points):

Exquisite Jewel kit for your class (bound)
Artiss P-40 Boat Furnishing (trade-friendly)

2x Prince Aquinox' Legendary Gold Crate (trade-friendly)
10 Bound Elite Awakening Gems (bound)

Platinum (19200 Points):

Precise Jewel kit for your class (bound)
Sea of Flames Boat Furnishing (trade-friendly)

3x Prince Aquinox' Legendary Gold Crate (trade-friendly)
50 Bound Elite Awakening Gems (bound)
Watercraft Captain's Hat (bound)

Leaderboard Rewards

Top 10

Golden Boat Wheel Trophy (bound)

Arcane Wave Runner Banner (bound)

Arcane Wave Runner Badge (bound)

<Watercraft Master> Title (featuring a special 'blue wave' frame!)

5000 Zodias Champion Rank Points (stash-friendly)
250 Platinum (bound)

Top 25

Silver Boat Wheel Trophy (bound)

<Wave Runner> Title

1000 Zodias Champion Rank Points (stash-friendly)
100 Platinum (bound)

Top 50

Silver Boat Wheel Trophy (bound)
[Wet] Title (in standard color)
500 Zodias Champion Rank Points (stash-friendly)
50 Platinum (bound)

Token Rewards

Speak to Barmoxx near the event portal in Windmoore to spend your Hustle Bucks*!

Bound Aquinox Sporting Outfit and Crown

Unlocked Watercraft Rally Crate - Opens instantly and contains tradable event vanities, Mythic lvl 81 and Arcane lvl 76 gear.

Locked Watercraft Rally Crate - Trade and stash friendly, opens for 5 platinum.
Prince Aquinox' Epic Gold Crate - Contains anywhere between 10,000 - 100,000 gold (opens instantly upon purchase)
Prince Aquinox' Rare Gold Crate - Contains anywhere between 5,000 - 70,000 gold (opens instantly upon purchase)

* During Cooldown you will be able to craft your unused Energy into Hustle Buck tokens.

-----------------

Good luck out there, Legends! Enjoy the ride!

RedeZy
07-20-2022, 09:32 AM
Is it a energy event?

Roguemaybe
07-20-2022, 09:33 AM
Second XD

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Gyan
07-20-2022, 09:35 AM
Nice! Looks amazing

Mynzz
07-20-2022, 09:37 AM
Looks cool !

Roguemaybe
07-20-2022, 09:41 AM
So far the rewards looks good but the points is Abit too much -.-

19200 points is like est 90mins per day (assuming constant 2-3 place) totalling over 1k runs

But the precise jewels and elite awakes is nice tho

PostNoob
07-20-2022, 09:56 AM
You should consider running 2(3?) Zodia Portal Opening with this 2 week event. Everyone is stronger and wanting to test on portal bosses, it would give the players that don't participate in these types of events something to log on for. Allows players to test their strength for the upcoming gear based events.

Thanks anyway.

Marosok
07-20-2022, 10:05 AM
Water looks nice from map picture. Now, that you have it, you can create Island location with palm trees surrouned by that water :)

Uiss
07-20-2022, 10:06 AM
great, looking forward to debuting in hc

Enviado de meu M2102J20SG usando o Tapatalk

GucciBang
07-20-2022, 10:18 AM
first racing event i want to play

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
07-20-2022, 10:30 AM
I don't get the point, and I'm not sure how many more iterations of these racing events that have nothing to do with the game will be added to an MMORPG game. I mean, if people wanted to race there's the Need for Speed[I] or the [I]Asphaltfranchise for mobile.

Adek Nakal
07-20-2022, 10:33 AM
I don't get the point, and I'm not sure how many more iterations of these racing events that have nothing to do with the game will be added to an MMORPG game. I mean, if people wanted to race there's the Need for Speed[I] or the [I]Asphaltfranchise for mobile.

i feel you uuhm

Titanium
07-20-2022, 10:40 AM
Make sure there is one spot per account in fastest time lb.

Corviss the Lich
07-20-2022, 10:41 AM
Is it a energy event?

Up'ing this question

Corviss the Lich
07-20-2022, 10:43 AM
Up'ing this question

Nvm it's energy-based event

Monelgr
07-20-2022, 10:55 AM
pls remove energy like previous race event...

octavos
07-20-2022, 11:24 AM
can we have recolors of the previous event please. the one with The Arlor Grand Prix...just another set to farm for, please.
rouge - yellow
mage - blue
warrior - white

I chose these colors so they don't conflict with existing sets :)
I do love the racing event and hope to run it for the whole event.

Kelyx
07-20-2022, 11:58 AM
1 - Is it energy event? Would be good to have energy race event as we had with the first one. It will prevent botters and people running with parties.

2 - Are top 10 rewards stashable?

3 - Is it overall or class lb rewards?

Ty for the event!

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Kelyx
07-20-2022, 12:10 PM
1 - Is it energy event? Would be good to have energy race event as we had with the first one. It will prevent botters and people running with parties.

2 - Are top 10 rewards stashable?

3 - Is it overall or class lb rewards?

Ty for the event!

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante TapatalkNvm about 1st question, it is lul

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
07-20-2022, 12:12 PM
I think the precise jewel is a really good reward.

event seems simple but good.

octavos
07-20-2022, 12:17 PM
farming parties are bad for the event with LB...i say no to LB on an open event. (move LB to tier reward for running event)
they just need 4 instances of an event...and one player farming 1st place.

Pyrogenie
07-20-2022, 02:11 PM
Seems fun! The badge is a nice touch. The jewel is a nice reward. Can’t wait to see you guys out there.

Trenton
07-20-2022, 02:12 PM
Very neat! Was not a part of the Grand Prix, so this is new to me, looks cool!

Are the tier rewards going to be stashable? Not sure if bound means character bound or account bound

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
07-20-2022, 02:17 PM
Pretty disappointing. It's like you didn't read any feedback.
No significant change, exactly the same racing event, but on the water.
The gap between position 1 and 4 is impressive, even between 1 and 2, more than double.
Make 20k points, to reach plat, 5 by 5 points, in addition to having to farm the energies.
Even if you won every race (impossible) it would be more than 400 runs.
All competing against your own ping, which is the main thing in this event.
Not to mention the measly amount of token.
I'd better skip this event again.

Thank you anyway.

Nestoceanic
07-20-2022, 02:44 PM
The gap between position 1 and 4 is impressive, even between 1 and 2, more than double.
Make 20k points, to reach plat, 5 by 5 points, in addition to having to farm the energies.

Thank you anyway.@Cinco true this, its an MMORPG not a racing game... sigh

-Mecylekyle add me in game. xD

Cinco
07-20-2022, 02:50 PM
@Cinco true this, its an MMORPG not a racing game... sigh

-Mecylekyle add me in game. xD

It's a unique MMORPG game where you can also race!

A narrow view of what the realm of Arlor has to offer only breeds discontent :-)

Tekila
07-20-2022, 03:10 PM
The idea is good especially making it an energy based event so people will play for win or not lose their energy instead of running only when they are first like for the Mario kart one.
But maybe 19200 points is too much for plat it represents 384 wins and minimum half and more a day of crafting energy if you have all 25 craft slots opened then winning all races in order to achieve it the fastest way, that will be to exhaustive especially when you know that the issue of the race where it is trajectory that counts is mostly predetermined by your Ping.
Maybe can we increase the points drops or lower the plat tier cause they are too many casual players that will love to get precise jewels but will just be disgusted by the labor in order to get them.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Kingmythic
07-20-2022, 03:55 PM
No key its not fun.... Lol

octavos
07-20-2022, 04:07 PM
The idea is good especially making it an energy based event so people will play for win or not lose their energy instead of running only when they are first like for the Mario kart one.
But maybe 19200 points is too much for plat it represents 384 wins and minimum half and more a day of crafting energy if you have all 25 craft slots opened then winning all races in order to achieve it the fastest way, that will be to exhaustive especially when you know that the issue of the race where it is trajectory that counts is mostly predetermined by your Ping.
Maybe can we increase the points drops or lower the plat tier cause they are too many casual players that will love to get precise jewels but will just be disgusted by the labor in order to get them.

I do agree the points are a little to high. i hope energy drops are abundant to run those 384 runs @.@

ZZTop
07-20-2022, 04:20 PM
No energy portal or lessen the points for plat, if you win all races which you wont its 384 runs which on a normal, 5 crafting slots character means 76 hours of crafting. I get it its a precise jewel and you dont want people repeating the para stone feat (aka getting plat on multiple accounts and just transfering desired item through stash or trade) but 76 hours crafting + god knows how many hours farming + another god knows how many hours racing is a bit excessive.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Xuds
07-20-2022, 04:59 PM
@Cinco since the precise jewel is bound, what happens if we craft it with 2 other precise to turn it into a flawless? Is it still bound? Or are we not allowed to craft it with other jewels.

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

newplaayer
07-20-2022, 05:55 PM
@Cinco since the precise jewel is bound, what happens if we craft it with 2 other precise to turn it into a flawless? Is it still bound? Or are we not allowed to craft it with other jewels.

Yes this is a nice question, i would like to know as well

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Observing
07-20-2022, 05:58 PM
When will the elite gauntlet become available to farm ?

asommers
07-20-2022, 06:06 PM

The kit is bound, but the jewel inside isn't.

-ALS

Redjellydonut
07-20-2022, 06:21 PM
That top 10 banner 🥲🥲🥲

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
07-20-2022, 06:24 PM
That top 10 banner 🥲🥲🥲

The water theme looks cool af though. And energy based means cheater with bot accounts wont be as active unless they want to play triple [emoji23]

asommers
07-20-2022, 06:29 PM
Make sure there is one spot per account in fastest time lb.

It might be too late for this, but I'll look into it.

-ALS

Diiviine Al
07-20-2022, 06:45 PM
Reduce that alount of score of plat tier cause its too much hard to get 1st place per run and still 380+ runs to get all of those points... Maybe 7400

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante Tapatalk

Diiviine Al
07-20-2022, 06:48 PM
Reduce that alount of score of plat tier cause its too much hard to get 1st place per run and still 380+ runs to get all of those points... Maybe 7400

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante TapatalkAmount*

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante Tapatalk

ItsNotOrange
07-20-2022, 07:55 PM
Can u reduce the point for plat tier maybe like 15k?

atcy
07-20-2022, 08:48 PM
Let's CTR

Sent from my RMX3516 using Tapatalk

Holyshox
07-20-2022, 11:37 PM
Wait what, is it an energy based event?

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Dashie
07-21-2022, 12:04 AM
Wait what, is it an energy based event?

The Arcane Watercraft Rally is an Energy + Leaderboard event.

Marqarita
07-21-2022, 01:01 AM
So we gonna have a boat as furni what if beach location is next! ⛵🏖️⛅

Xuds
07-21-2022, 02:40 AM
Can you guys add the sand aura in the locks or lb? Is it too late to do this or still possible?

Itemstore
07-21-2022, 04:56 AM
Water looks nice from map picture. Now, that you have it, you can create Island location with palm trees surrouned by that water :)Agreed omg yes

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Corviss the Lich
07-21-2022, 06:22 AM
After reading the entire thread this event is no different from the past one, and crap that plat tier points is too much, those people living mostly in asia, our biggest enemy is ping, +1 for making it energy-based although I don't think we go all for that hassle even if the event runs for an entire month most of the time I got last place (4th) last event with this 300-500 ping.

After the fishing now this? Wow you guys made 1(one) event that has at least one of the most rewarding tier rewards and you made it impossible to reach even if you reduce it to 10k points.

Sorry, we won't be doing any public testing. However, we do value community feedback which is why we're very active on the forums.

-ALS

I'm starting to doubt this ^^

Tekila
07-21-2022, 06:46 AM
After reading the entire thread this event is no different from the past one, and crap that plat tier points is too much, those people living mostly in asia, our biggest enemy is ping, +1 for making it energy-based although I don't think we go all for that hassle even if the event runs for an entire month most of the time I got last place (4th) last event with this 300-500 ping.

After the fishing now this? Wow you guys made 1(one) event that has at least one of the most rewarding tier rewards and you made it impossible to reach even if you reduce it to 10k points.

I'm starting to doubt this ^^

Yes actually 19k points is pretty unrealistic for casual players.

rasthamaniez420
07-21-2022, 06:50 AM
It's a unique MMORPG game where you can also race!

A narrow view of what the realm of Arlor has to offer only breeds discontent :-)MMORPG stay MMORPG not racing..!

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-21-2022, 07:06 AM
MMORPG stay MMORPG not racing..!

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Yes but ALSO racing! :-)

caabarader
07-21-2022, 07:34 AM
Yes but ALSO racing! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHey Cinco! How many tokens needed for buy chests that contains gold from vendor?

Cinco
07-21-2022, 08:05 AM
Hey Cinco! How many tokens needed for buy chests that contains gold from vendor?

15 Hustle Bucks for the Rare Gold crate. 25 for the Epic crate.

Cinco
07-21-2022, 08:17 AM
Can you guys add the sand aura in the locks or lb? Is it too late to do this or still possible?

The Sand Aura can be looted from Elite Rahabkor. For this reason, it doesn't seem like it should be in the new event locks or for LB.

Donkiepoop
07-21-2022, 08:39 AM
For token wise itisnt that bad hmmmm even we lose, we stillvget reward after 3 rounds

Cinco
07-21-2022, 08:40 AM
So far the rewards looks good but the points is Abit too much -.-

19200 points is like est 90mins per day (assuming constant 2-3 place) totalling over 1k runs

But the precise jewels and elite awakes is nice tho

I don't think it's right to cut down the Platinum Tier score requirement (for a couple of reasons) but I do think it would be fair to offer an Exquisite Jewel for reaching Gold Tier :-)

caabarader
07-21-2022, 09:08 AM
15 Hustle Bucks for the Rare Gold crate. 25 for the Epic crate.I guess during(not at end, since it says on preview) race's we will be able to get some tokens, like previous years. Will there be a token drop on bosses/mobs? Since we farm hauntlet for energy, would be cool have some tokens being droped there(if not, i undestand the motive)

ZZTop
07-21-2022, 09:10 AM
I don't think it's right to cut down the Platinum Tier score requirement (for a couple of reasons) but I do think it would be fair to offer an Exquisite Jewel for reaching Gold Tier :-)Then up gold tier to 6.4k, since 19.2 : 4.8=4, so 4 alts gold is 1 precise and a spare exquisite . Seriously, instead of just doing a non energy based event you find solutions that somehow manage to either break the game in a non playable way or in a way too exploitable way.

ItsNotOrange
07-21-2022, 10:00 AM
I don't think it's right to cut down the Platinum Tier score requirement (for a couple of reasons) but I do think it would be fair to offer an Exquisite Jewel for reaching Gold Tier :-)

Omg yesss pls exquisite jewels for gold tier!

Charles_Shadwick
07-21-2022, 10:24 AM
I hate to make this suggestion, but i think the pont rewards for each placement should be reworked. This is definitely impossible for the casual player, seeing as the lowest placement rewards 5 points. Some people may never get higher than last place in a race. This would result in a maximum of 3840 runs to get platinum tier. And even at best, getting first place in every race it would take a minimum of 384 runs. Even then this is a lot for a casual player. To grind, craft, and use this energy would require an excess amount of time. I would hope this is taken into consideration.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Willyoulovemeplz
07-21-2022, 10:49 AM
The Sand Aura can be looted from Elite Rahabkor. For this reason, it doesn't seem like it should be in the new event locks or for LB.Has anyone actually looted it tho? Considering how many people run this map [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

biogesic
07-21-2022, 10:54 AM
@Cinco all levels are fit for the event?

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-21-2022, 11:00 AM
@Cinco all levels are fit for the event?

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Yes! The Watercraft Rally is open to all levels.

Immortal_Blood
07-21-2022, 11:37 AM
knock 1000 points off plat tier bruhh :p

this event runs for 2 weeks btw..

octavos
07-21-2022, 11:52 AM
knock 1000 points off plat tier bruhh :p

this event runs for 2 weeks btw..

well before plat was double to get to plat 9600 ...not triple XD

mepu
07-21-2022, 12:05 PM
The kit is bound, but the jewel inside isn't.

-ALSthe Jewel inside trade-friendly ?

Sent from my vivo 1938 using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-21-2022, 12:07 PM
well before plat was double to get to plat 9600 ...not triple XD

Plat Tier for the original Arlor Grand Prix and for the Frosted Downs Winter racing events were both 19200 points. Just sayin'

Fastfire
07-21-2022, 12:12 PM
Could u make it so it’s not energy running hauntlet non stop isn’t fun and for plat I’m estimating u need like 600+ Energy

octavos
07-21-2022, 12:13 PM
Plat Tier for the original Arlor Grand Prix and for the Frosted Downs Winter racing events were both 19200 points. Just sayin'

dang, i wanted to edit my comment and saw that XD. So there ya have it guys and gals... time to gind

octavos
07-21-2022, 12:15 PM

but weren't those also free events? just sayn'

octavos
07-21-2022, 12:17 PM
but weren't those also free events? just sayn'

they had energy also...Arlor Grand Prix did anywayyyyyz XD...cant edit guys lol

Cinco
07-21-2022, 12:20 PM
they had energy also...Arlor Grand Prix did anywayyyyyz XD...cant edit guys lol

Yep. Arlor Grand Prix was an Energy + Leaderboard event. Frosted Downs didn't require Energy but we saw some undesirable behavior (recalled in some of this thread's earlier replies).

octavos
07-21-2022, 12:22 PM
Frosted downs didn't have energy... so yea...

Fastfire
07-21-2022, 01:02 PM

But running for energy while running the event non stop. I mean it’s summer so doubt that much people will waste hours on ruining hauntlet. I’m sure players will be less active because it’s energy

Madragora
07-21-2022, 02:12 PM
Nice event but the steering needs Soo much work, it's Soo bad!!

totot11
07-21-2022, 02:26 PM
Thought this event would be easy xD

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Trenton
07-21-2022, 03:04 PM
Goodbye and good luck to you guys! Arcane Legend's future is not for me. PvE should be the main focus. I clearly can't make a better game, but I sure can stop wasting resources on eggshells.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Titanium
07-21-2022, 03:14 PM
Energy event is nice. But grant 30 tokens bonus per race completion so we can get the plat tier within 500 runs.

Racing is not something we do on a daily basis and it requires some skill to finish #1. Atleast consider my recommendation.

Cinco
07-21-2022, 03:14 PM
Thought this event would be easy xD

Those seaweed traps can be a real challenge!

Thewolfbull
07-21-2022, 03:54 PM
I swear when I read this earlier it said you could turn unused energy into event tokens at the end of the event?

caabarader
07-21-2022, 03:56 PM
I swear when I read this earlier it said you could turn unused energy into event tokens at the end of the event?Yea, looks like it got removed?

Cinco
07-21-2022, 04:00 PM
I swear when I read this earlier it said you could turn unused energy into event tokens at the end of the event?

Ah! Yes - this is still true. Will update the post.

octavos
07-21-2022, 04:06 PM

yay 1 token per energy lol....jk
seriously...now thats cool.

Thewolfbull
07-21-2022, 04:07 PM

Thank you, How many tokens is it per energy?

Cinco
07-21-2022, 04:09 PM
Thank you, How many tokens is it per energy?

1 Forged Event Energy Kit will get you 3 Hustle Bucks.

Immortal_Blood
07-21-2022, 05:34 PM
First Place gets 50 Event Points and +20 Bonus Hustle Bucks
Second Place gets 20 Event Points and +10 Bonus Hustle Bucks
Third Place gets 10 Event Points and +5 Bonus Hustle Bucks
Fourth Place gets 5 Event Points and +1 Bonus Hustle Buck

update this.. I recommend... placing 4th three times in a row should result in the prince giving us 50 event points for participation. many of my friends play with 300+ ping.

Immortal_Blood
07-21-2022, 05:39 PM
if someone is lagging and places last every time (which is unlikely) it costs 4000 energy to reach plat tier. @@

Immortal_Blood
07-21-2022, 05:43 PM
3840*

if one third of that is 50 points.. its 64000 points. so maybe 30pts is better.

Immortal_Blood
07-21-2022, 05:45 PM
if possible , participation in x ammount of race in x amount of time giivng bonus points could be cool idea too.

tailwarrior
07-21-2022, 05:56 PM
This is impossible event for me, i get 10 points per run( 3rd place) and im not good at racing. At this rate I will reach plat after 1920 energy kit is used. In my years of playing energy events, I've never crafted 1.9k energy kits.

At my pace it will take me to craft 137 energy kits per day and using it to reach my goal.It's possible for me spend time for 50 energy kits per day but 137 will be impossible :(

I really want those rewards since it is precise jewel. Pls devs, make the points higher so that I can reach plat within 2 weeks.

note: 137 energy per day only in case of 3rd place. As for 4th place forget it 🥲

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

dvlong
07-21-2022, 07:14 PM
Lower the tiers points by half would be highly appreciated

intruders
07-21-2022, 10:23 PM
Like many said before points gap between places is too wide. Players get too much of a penalty for bad ping/skills. The same concerns were raised during past racing events and still nothing has been changed sigh.

I guess it is still fine to change points like 50-40-30-20 and keep current tiers levels or lower tiers. We got 13 days of event left so impact would be minimal.

Thanks for adding exquisite jewel for gold tier!

Bameely
07-21-2022, 10:32 PM
noooooo..!!! This event the joystick is so hard to play on phone >.< RIght from start I crashed. I turned opposite way, n too hard to turn 180degrees to the right way >.< Ok i'm bad at driving but I've played other racing games before on phone and the joystick is much friendlier n flexible, unlike this just left or right. Maybe it is just me.......? is it really just me...?? >.< I tried the race once, crashing all the way, saw a lightning bolt n went under it but i didnt get it? Am i supposed to jump to collect it like Mario brothers? lol... in that 1 pathetic race, all 3 competitors completed theirs, left me. 0 points. I didnt even managed to complete 1 round =.= ********** Can you make the joystick same type as the one we use for gaming?

RoiRoi
07-21-2022, 10:56 PM
Event itself was good. But pointing system, match up, and tokens was not good. Im dont have tier yet then matching up to bronze was ridiculous. First of all, tier makes your boat faster. Then, I have no way to win obviuosly because the others was bronze.

Sent from my M2101K7AG using Tapatalk

xbell
07-21-2022, 11:13 PM
This event is hard

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

gunstick
07-21-2022, 11:43 PM
Everyone is talking about 3840 runs for plat tier but did anyone checked how much time it will take to do this many runs?

With 300-400 ping, it took me 1:30-1:20mins for one run.... So it will take around 90 hours of EVENT gameplay( not included energy farming time in hauntlet).

90 hours means almost 6 hours for every single day till 14 days.

There is no way I can spend this much of time when I already have a job which takes most of my time( I am not a lb runner who can run with sleepless nights)

I know tier rewards are worth the points but what about those players who have a life beyond gaming? You guys better consider changing the teir points or I am done with this event.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Pobhia
07-22-2022, 12:09 AM
Tier points is hard , but rewards are good, better than the last one.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

iheartu
07-22-2022, 12:17 AM
rewards are great but may not be achievable to get to plat tier when ping is bad and placing 3rd or 4th. 😢

Holyshox
07-22-2022, 12:51 AM
It's just incredibly outrageous, those rewards aren't worth it, even if it were energy free. Imagine, im farming this amount of gold which you can get by hit the plat tier on this event in prob 1h if Easter is up. What a jk [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Wale up guys we need more gold hahaha

Vinlong
07-22-2022, 03:47 AM
Plat tier are 19000 points wow…. I got like 5 point per run seriously!!… i know its totally my fault for being last of the race, but can dev at least give more points each round? Thanks you. Oh i forgot to mention that i also need time to farm for energy 🥹

Oakvale
07-22-2022, 03:58 AM
The amount of points for not finishing on first place is miserable

Gnozzie
07-22-2022, 04:48 AM
Hi is it possible to increase the points for last place? I ran 30 rounds with only 2 times 3rd place and 28 times 4th place.
And the reason i got 3rd place is the other player have gotten dc

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

Madragora
07-22-2022, 04:52 AM
In my opinion before adding a racing game like this you should first fix your servers. It's ok to have 300-400 ping in normal events but racing is all about incredibly low ping and detail.

Also the tier points are astronomical, I would love it if it was a normal event like ursoth, Halloween etc which is better to have high tier points, but this racing is difficult for many players and very tiring to play for long periods of time.
Anyway that's my opinion

Bameely
07-22-2022, 05:42 AM
The amount of points for not finishing on first place is miserable

At least u got points. I get 0 in 4th place cos still stuck in lap 1 lol

Itsl33__
07-22-2022, 07:28 AM

Thank you anyway.

Trust, for eg there are lots of players who aren’t good at these kind of event and end up 4th most of the time. Trying to reach plat like that is ridiculous. Nice rewards but points needs / type of event is trash af. I refer the old boss type event where everyone gets same amount of point killing a boss. Skipping this event. Aint nobody got time for dat. [emoji3577]

Itsl33__
07-22-2022, 07:39 AM
Nahhh, this event aint it STS. I like the old events where you can chill while killing a boss in event map and not having to worry about winning a race. Plus, its hard for the people who aren’t good at racing event as this and end up getting 4th place most time, which would be ridiculous trying to get plat. The whole theme of this event is bad even though it’s something new, as someone said “if they wanted to play racing game, they would go play need for speed or something”. I’m out till this Event ends, its causing too much frustration of not coming 1st place every time. I wanna enjoy the event not be frustrated. Bring back the old killing boss type event. Once again, this ain’t it. It should not be brought again.

Itsl33__
07-22-2022, 07:43 AM
Plat tier are 19000 points wow…. I got like 5 point per run seriously!!… i know its totally my fault for being last of the race, but can dev at least give more points each round? Thanks you. Oh i forgot to mention that i also need time to farm for energy 🥹

Definitely it’s ridiculous. Reason why I’m out. The whole idea of racing event in MMO game is bad. Bring back good old fighting boss type event!

Itsl33__
07-22-2022, 07:45 AM
Everyone is talking about 3840 runs for plat tier but did anyone checked how much time it will take to do this many runs?

With 300-400 ping, it took me 1:30-1:20mins for one run.... So it will take around 90 hours of EVENT gameplay( not included energy farming time in hauntlet).

90 hours means almost 6 hours for every single day till 14 days.

There is no way I can spend this much of time when I already have a job which takes most of my time( I am not a lb runner who can run with sleepless nights)

I know tier rewards are worth the points but what about those players who have a life beyond gaming? You guys better consider changing the teir points or I am done with this event.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Me doing 3800 runs to get plat. Hell no, rather not play 🥱

Itsl33__
07-22-2022, 08:15 AM
If the plat req is brought down to like 12-13 k and points per game is increased (for eg 15 pts for 4th place) i guarantee you Sts, more player will be motived and play the event.

Thewolfbull
07-22-2022, 11:17 AM
Can the boosts be moved to the middle of the river? epecially the ones near the corners, maybe add a cooldown on how fast you can pick up another? The boosts near the wall are to hard to get without slowing yourself down, making it nearly impossible to catch the person in front who takes the middle boost and optimal path.

Tekila
07-22-2022, 11:29 AM
The gap between being first and second is so big. Event if the key to win is to have a good Ping boosting first and following the optimal path. There is no way to reach for the 1st who boosts at the beginning because he has a better Ping than you when he follows the optimal path so being 2nd is more punitive and unpleasant.

Roguemaybe
07-22-2022, 12:14 PM
I think I spend more time in hauntlet farming energy.

You guys sure this is boat racing event cuz I'm spending more time farming energy then the actual event

Tekila
07-22-2022, 01:35 PM
I think I spend more time in hauntlet farming energy.

You guys sure this is boat racing event cuz I'm spending more time farming energy then the actual event

Actually if we suppose that you are a casual player that won’t buy energy event kit you have to farm hauntlet for energy.
If you have a SS you take 20s average per hauntlet first room run that results in average to a 1 energy essence per run for my experience maybe am I unlucky. (If you don’t have a ss you can forget the event you’ll juste waste your time)
Now we will consider that you are a top tier pilote that always win the 1st place non stop so in 384 runs you are platine tier. It takes you 20x3x384=23040sec = 384 min = 6,4 hours of farming energy in hauntlet in order to get enough energy to reach plat as casual player.
Moreover you will need (if your 25 craft slots are open) 384%25=16 more hours of crafting cause you can’t half craft. If you craft while running hauntlet you can save some time btw.
So in order to get enough energy to reac plat now since 2nd place is 40points to is approximately 16-23 hours of farming and crafting non stop.
Then now LB time for runs is 1m and few seconds let’s say it’s 1min to make it easier.
You will after 16-23hours of energy farming and crafting run 384 times so 384 minutes that is 6.4 hours.
Nevertheless we have 2 weeks event it is possible but laborious.
Would be great to drop more energy on farming.

Conclusion if you want to reach plat tier during this event you will need to sacrifice your own lifetime farming crafting running for a weak or a full day or night that is unaffordable for casuals or just buy some energy kits to run the event as if it was not energy based but it is somehow expensive in golds or plats for the casual player that I am I’d rather buy some jewels on auc x)

Anyway thx space time for adding rewards on gold tier I think that it will be enough for me cause it’s not worth to ruin yourself IRL for some items IG and I’m not willing to buy energy kits cause I’m not a LB runner yet.
Now I’ll enjoy the event thank you for the update STS.

Polosam
07-22-2022, 05:21 PM
@Cinco is there any way we are able to check how many we time we have finished first, second, etc? Like keeping progress of bosses, similar to other events

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
07-22-2022, 05:55 PM
ran for around an hour, im at 1200 points. get gud kid. . . hahaha

Immortal_Blood
07-22-2022, 05:57 PM
also, the 50 energy I used vanished very fast... o or maybe i was having fun>?

arcaneping
07-22-2022, 06:25 PM
I love the racing game. Its bring heartbeats, fresh gameplay and 'enjoyable IF the points and tier is make sense' . Surely u need to wet your hand and cramped ur mother finger to get on the plat...

I love to challenge the dev to play and reach plat...

TheBoon
07-22-2022, 11:45 PM
increase your point system, +5 will take you forever

Itsl33__
07-23-2022, 01:07 AM
Hey Sts, what’s going on here. At the end of race, I was clearly ahead of 4th (in 3rd pos) player yet I came 4th. Am i missing something here or what? Happened multiple times.

TheBoon
07-23-2022, 02:37 PM
happened to me also, just by now

Undershooting
07-23-2022, 03:46 PM
I think you should set like a time reward instead of fastest, for example if you beat 1 min and 10 sec you get 50 points regardless whether if you came 4th or 1st, if you beat that time, you get full points. On top of that if you get first, you get extra tokens as a reward

Itsl33__
07-23-2022, 03:47 PM
I think you should set like a time reward instead of fastest, for example if you beat 1 min and 10 sec you get 50 points regardless whether if you came 4th or 1st, if you beat that time, you get full points. On top of that if you get first, you get extra tokens as a reward

Excellent idea. +1

ZZTop
07-23-2022, 03:53 PM
I think you should set like a time reward instead of fastest, for example if you beat 1 min and 10 sec you get 50 points regardless whether if you came 4th or 1st, if you beat that time, you get full points. On top of that if you get first, you get extra tokens as a reward+1

Madragora
07-24-2022, 01:27 AM
++1000 for the time reward idea!!

Itzmemohsin
07-24-2022, 01:58 AM
Well if you get rewarded based on time then it shouldn't be called a racing event.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Itsl33__
07-24-2022, 02:01 AM
Well if you get rewarded based on time then it shouldn't be called a racing event.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Well, technically you’re still racing against time so 🥱

Ukku
07-26-2022, 10:45 AM
It's a pretty hard event..Actually, I think plat tier deserves even a sinple badge or title..or atleast reward a certain title and then add a badge purchasable with like 20k tokens..hmm??..this is the hardest racing event so it's kinda wierd that a plat tier title doesn't exist [emoji28]

Stardarklord
07-26-2022, 11:01 AM
It's a pretty hard event..Actually, I think plat tier deserves even a sinple badge or title..or atleast reward a certain title and then add a badge purchasable with like 20k tokens..hmm??..this is the hardest racing event so it's kinda wierd that a plat tier title doesn't exist [emoji28]Bro, you literally get 40 elite awakenings and a precise jewel for plat tier, and now you want a badge??? Nah thats too much

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Stardarklord
07-26-2022, 11:03 AM
Also, am I the only one who's noticed that the pov for racing has changed??? Its messing with my turn timing, can it please be reset back to original.

mhysaa
07-26-2022, 01:57 PM
I never play those racing events bcs I’m really bad on it, and the amount of tokens at last place would take me forever to just have a bit of fun. Would be nice if tokens were equal to all. Maybe just first get a bonus. I mean, tokens does not influence on lb, and other events everyone gets aprox the same amount of tokens per boss.

Itsl33__
07-26-2022, 02:04 PM
This overall event is bad, no [emoji3449] Only way to make it better is to make it time race event rather than who is the fastest (as someone mentioned above). Unlike a boss killing event where you have chance to get more points as you climb up the tier this event doesn’t, meaning if you’re bad at racing you’re doomed. Even thought the rewards are good, I know many players who haven’t played this event and are still at bronze tier.

Statsonly
07-27-2022, 08:56 AM
Not a fan of the event so I'm spending two weeks looking for gear, looking for to the next major event. Toodles

totot11
07-27-2022, 09:00 AM
Also, am I the only one who's noticed that the pov for racing has changed??? Its messing with my turn timing, can it please be reset back to original.

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkYeeppp I noticed that too, this update is so bad

Vinlong
07-28-2022, 05:12 AM
It almost two weeks already!!! Am still just hit gold tier today i think am not gonna make it 🥹

Stardarklord
07-29-2022, 07:16 PM
Why is the aquinox wake aura for 1.75k plat in shop so small? Can size be increased?