PDA

View Full Version : make health/mana potion free

championboost
07-18-2022, 11:02 AM
Just recently Clash of Clans did a similar thing where they made all troop buildings for free and this update was a big success

Its just super annoying especially as a rogue When farming sunken fleet(2 minutes a run) for example u need to use like 20+ health potions a run and many more mana potions
this stacks up really quicky and costs a lot of gold. Its just super frustrating that u always have to worry about the gold all the potions cost

thats why coc made their troop buildings free to remove this frustrating feature about the game and give the players more freedom

championboost
07-18-2022, 12:04 PM
u can also make pet feeding for free its just so unnecessary that it even exists

championboost
07-18-2022, 12:13 PM
especially for new players its hard to afford potions and pet feeding

Immortal_Blood
07-18-2022, 03:30 PM
Ohhh free potions day?? @@ big gg for this idea m8… I may suggest you to add this to the daily events post in general discussion if you haven’t already.

Oawaoebi
07-19-2022, 01:10 PM
And the award of the best suggestion of the year from the bottom goes to …… drumz

Maybe ask to also make crates open for free than plats I mean some players don’t have the real money to invest in this game and it would be unfair

Don’t tell me when u do 2 mins per sunken map And don’t have enough gold to buy pots you can use water jewels on your gear you will have more mana also gold sink is needed in this game

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk