PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

Mrbananaz
07-29-2012, 06:49 AM
ok.;-) my question is about free platnium. on ios devices, when u press on one of the offers, its supposed to automatically redirect you to the app store. ive asked a few ppl and they said that is what is supossed to happen. ive done it before but now after updates, it doesnt seem to work for me. when i press on the offer, nothing happens. when i go to history tab (top right) it says pending. even some of the ones that say verified i have nvr even heard of! but now i have about 30+ pending offers... when will it be verified? does anyone else have thos problem? and ps make free plat offers on chrome too!

Bless
07-29-2012, 07:18 AM
Hmm most people have similar problems as yours so don't worry. I suggest u pm support and tell them (in detail) what the problem is

Good luck!

Commanderkeen
07-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Free plat problems is not a STS issue if your having a problem contact Tapjoy or whoever the supplier is. There's nothing STS can do about it.

Skeletonlord
07-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Yeah, you are right. Free platinum is very hard to get now ever since the update. I just buy my platinum. If you are a player that logs in every day, then 30 platinum (2.99) is not that expensive.

Free offers will not come to chrome. Spacetime Studios have confirmed this. It will be even harder to get on GC anyway, as the only apps will be ones in the Chrome webstore.

Seiyen
07-29-2012, 01:41 PM
I had same problem long ago,tapjoy asked me to email them full description of the issue with S.S
And that solved my problem:)

Rawrimafish
07-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Mrbananaz, I think you have to do them one at a time, then proceed to the next offer.

Ihavenokills
07-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Yeah, you are right. Free platinum is very hard to get now ever since the update. I just buy my platinum. If you are a player that logs in every day, then 30 platinum (2.99) is not that expensive.

Free offers will not come to chrome. Spacetime Studios have confirmed this. It will be even harder to get on GC anyway, as the only apps will be ones in the Chrome webstore.

If what you say is true then they might wanna remove this...

Mrbananaz
07-29-2012, 05:57 PM
i also bot plat on one account, and it ended up on one of my other accounts... and i dont know what happen so... ill email them about that