PDA

View Full Version : The Introduction of A O L

Legendslayers
07-29-2012, 07:19 AM
Hello,
I'd just like to notify the Pocket Legends community that I have opened a new and exciting guild by the name of AOL.

Information

Well, I bet your wondering what does A O L stand for? Well, A O L stands for Alterras Only Legends and we are looking to host lots of parties, games, farming parties, Xp gaining parties, and we may even host our own Olympics:o. The guildhalls just the basic old' cozy one, but we are looking to increase when the guild becomes more populated. And as a guild we all stick up for one and another and have a few good laughs:D

Requirements

Okay, so you wanna join the guild? Well there are a few minor requirements. Firstly, you have to be lv 0+. Secondly, You've got to take part in a small interview just to get to know more about you. Finally you are now officially one of Alterra's Only Legends.

Promotion Requirements

Now, you may ask as a member how do I get a promotion? Well, you've got to be noticed by a officer or Guild Master as an outstanding attribute to A O L.

Guild Roster

Guild Master: Legendslayers
Officer: Skeletonlord
Recruiter: Faoeskekie

Thank you all for reading
Legendslayers

Skeletonlord
07-29-2012, 10:06 AM
I just wanted to let you guys know that you can speak to either me or Legendslayers, and we can arrange a meeting.

Our guild motto : Alterra needs an only Legend, are you one?

dudetus
07-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Oh Skelly u hop from one guild to another one monthly :)

Skeletonlord
07-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Oh Skelly u hop from one guild to another one monthly :)

Yep, I do guild hop! Nothing wrong with guild hopping really.

Fao
07-29-2012, 11:29 AM
This sounds awesome! I'd love to join!

I'll be IG in a couple of seconds! Faoeskekie

Skeletonlord
07-29-2012, 03:43 PM
This sounds awesome! I'd love to join!

I'll be IG in a couple of seconds! Faoeskekie

Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy your stay here at A O L! Let us know if you have any questions!

Whirlzap
07-29-2012, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy your stay here at A O L! Let us know if you have any questions!

Enjoy your stay haha.
Sounds like an inn run by vampires...

outsock
07-29-2012, 08:52 PM
is et sponserd bi americn online?

Elyseon
07-29-2012, 09:04 PM
is et sponserd bi americn online?lmao
your best post yet

Skeletonlord
07-30-2012, 04:47 AM
Do not forget to add "Faoeskekie" to the original post!

So you dont have to to manually log in and out with names I will post the names on this post when new people join.

dudetus
07-30-2012, 02:07 PM
Yep, I do guild hop! Nothing wrong with guild hopping really.

Well everyone plays the way one likes but let me tell u something as a mediocre experienced mmo player.

Guild hopping never leads to 'happiness'. Sure, there could be some cool moments as there is always something new but that's not how guilds are meant to be.

Guilds are all about friendship and making bonds that last through the video world to real life. With monthly hopping u don't rly achieve that type of bond in one month.

Another thing is, what if u want to settle down and apply to a sort of 'pro' guild? With a reputation of changing guilds as u change ur socks, u will NEVER get into one. The 'pro' guilds are all about commitment and bonds. That's why some guilds stand out the crowd.

Think about it mhm?