PDA

View Full Version : !! Can some of us play events early? Beta test.

Immortal_Blood
07-19-2022, 03:38 PM
Players such as encryptions, suentous, ghost, noobyluvsu, lingkitty, cytotoxin... and various others
(sorry if i missed u friend.) ...
I know would be good at that..

what u think?

can u be a beta tester? :P

& yeah... if we beta test it , we can't compete on the LB haha... fine by me, I'm never on it anyway lmao

Stephencobear
07-19-2022, 11:04 PM
First I completely agree that I should be given many special privileges- no doubt! (Bout time suckahs)

That said, jk meatbags

On one hand I’m completely against giving some ppl privileges for whatever reason,
On another I completely agree more player testing should happen to avoid the nerf/buff cycles

How best to do that is better known by sts i bet

QuaseT
07-20-2022, 03:38 AM
Pick randomly who can join a test phase for new concepts (if not everybody can test in the first place). Dont take feedback only from specific people because they don't and can't see the greater picture of the game for future updates for example. Sts should only do such a thing if they think those tests will make updates more precise. Most suggestions and youtube videos that include critizism on new content seem related to their personal experience. Players will give advice based on what they personally benefit from - making their feedback one-dimensional most of the time.

totot11
07-20-2022, 05:01 AM
Players such as encryptions, suentous, ghost, noobyluvsu, lingkitty, cytotoxin... and various others

what u think?

can u be a beta tester? [emoji14]

& yeah... if we beta test it , we can't compete on the LB haha... fine by me, I'm never on it anyway lmaoWhy don't you add your whole friends? [emoji1787]

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Undershooting
07-20-2022, 06:11 AM
-1 cuz I can’t test it XD

asommers
07-20-2022, 08:40 AM
Sorry, we won't be doing any public testing. However, we do value community feedback which is why we're very active on the forums.

-ALS

Analytical
07-20-2022, 09:22 AM

what u think?

can u be a beta tester? [emoji14]

& yeah... if we beta test it , we can't compete on the LB haha... fine by me, I'm never on it anyway lmao

Like the intention here bud.

To be fair to all and also to be feasible for dev, maybe we can make it a general practice to all events major or mini, to have 1-3 days of testing.

That is, any changes can happen during first 1-3 days of any event.

The nuance here is that players expected this kinda change to happen and not like currently where event changes happen anytime dev feels like during the event (for example as of recently dev changing LB rewards)

Personally though, I'm inclined towards maximum 1 day/24 hours of testing (or at least in correspondence to the length of each event, e.g. 1 day for 1 week event and 2-3 days for 2 weeks event) This is so the rest of the days can be maximised for event runners, LB or not.

Immortal_Blood
07-20-2022, 06:06 PM
good stuff.. i think we should invite our friends and guild members to this forum,, judged by my thought n these replies logic suggests that is the best course of action.

sn incentive may bee needed though.. gold? hahaha