PDA

View Full Version : Any newz on Dark Elite item farming? Word on the street? Lol

slaveleia
07-29-2012, 01:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Conquering_Goat/d51dabdb.jpg

Just wanna start this thread to talk about anyone getting extremely lucky & dropping any of the three dark pink items? I think we all knew it was gonna be difficult to find the stuff even more than Dragon items because you need a full group to farm! (preferably elixired) I don't even see too many games, you would think there would be a bunch of Mystery bash games going on...I think that means nothing's dropping easy. I think like the devs said it needs group coordination & organization to be successfull.

I'm not complaining about the difficulty, I think it's good there's actual "Elite" items in the game like ppl have stated & making it extremely hard to obtain. I had good runs with a bear, 2 birds, & 2 mages. Even was walking over the boss with 4 mages/1 bird (where are u Modredd? Lmao) there's different combinations of characters that work well....especially if u can bomb a lot of damage quickly.

Confirmed
•Hyasneagle first one to drop an elite item period! Marlin sword Grats- amazing! I ran with him & was feeling good about my chances. Lmao

• Mysticalnova dropped the Elite Twister healing staff. Saw her in game the staff is bad.

Rumors of some who got a drop?
• Post Post
• Ystic
• Ariskioc ( saw him farming hard, I know he's determined-hardcore)

I know as a Mage, I want the Elite staff....I want them all but is that even gonna be possible? Even for the hardest grinders? Which would you choose if u could only have one?

Post your experiences or comments

Energizeric
07-29-2012, 01:45 PM
I saw someone with the sea blaster yesterday, forgot his name.

thedream
07-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Ariskioc and postpost are the same person.

slaveleia
07-29-2012, 01:56 PM
Ariskioc and postpost are the same person.

I didn't even know that! lmao thx....Im thinking that doubles their chances of having one then. I admire the effort, the grinding I've witnessed...just like Hyasneagle

TANKKAAR
07-29-2012, 01:57 PM
Since Monday morning when the devs took away the "advertising" Elite items, I have only heard of one person getting drop, Mysticalnova.

You can view his thread here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?64149-Speechless-D&highlight=mysticalnova

LwMark
07-29-2012, 02:18 PM
I like this thread. Good idea!

I saw Postpost with the cannon ball a bunch of times around but idk if dropped. I would assume though, since i seen him today with it. Both Cot members to :)

Also i like both the ship and fish. But id probably want the fish because of proc! Its so awesome.

Myst is a guy also :)

Roc
07-29-2012, 02:38 PM
I'd actually prefer not to get the staff so I could sell the elite item for monies $.$

XD

slaveleia
07-29-2012, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the info...LwMark....

Im thinking the forums been slow & nobodies been talking about the Elite items at all since the advertising items were returned along with all the controversy. Pretty sure Postpost has an item then because many are saying the same.

Im looking for any kind of news on the stuff...thought ppl would be interested, curious as well.

slaveleia
07-29-2012, 02:44 PM
I'd actually prefer not to get the staff so I could sell the elite item for monies $.$

XD

Thats a good point, I don't see anyone selling any in the CS also forgot to mention that. Hard to part with items but that $9,999,999.00 would be great, Im sure someone rich would snap that up for a gold cap instantly since it so freaking rare.

I like the cannon balls firing from the ship but I wouldn't want to be killing my friends lmao...accidentally..heard it just kills like a bomb going off.

Livemau
07-29-2012, 02:45 PM
this new guy in towne
Livemau was it?

Whirlzap
07-29-2012, 07:39 PM
A modified quote from Nemo:

"Just keep Thrashin' "
You'll get one eventually ;)

Rawrimafish
07-29-2012, 07:57 PM
that was dory^^
is mysticalnova a boy or girl lol

LwMark
07-29-2012, 09:47 PM
If people selling 2 dragon pieces now for 2 caps + . then 1 Elite item for 2 caps + sounds fine to me

Mysticalnova is boy

Pakax
07-30-2012, 07:58 AM
Yeah, you won't find any elite item under two caps' worth. If I had one, and I hypothetically wanted to sell it, starting price for auction would prob be two or two and a half caps I reckon. Then again, I wouldnt sell it I think :-)

LwMark
07-30-2012, 05:19 PM
Shadowbeen farmed the INT staff! i forgot the otherplayer i saw with it, itll come to me

oh wow Pakaxx , your like a psychic, you got one! congratz!

Vinilla1
07-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Shooterpoo (which is me) wants the ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noodleleg
07-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Uhalo has staff... Was running around giving us buffs lol. Is it just me or has rates gone up?

Arsenal
07-30-2012, 06:10 PM
I recieved the staff about an hour ago in a drop. Sucks cause im a bird ill just sell.

CrimsonTider
07-30-2012, 06:30 PM
I recieved the staff about an hour ago in a drop. Sucks cause im a bird ill just sell.

Rates were raised with update.

As for drops, Bigbearsnow has been running all day and said he has seen many drop. Just like other itmes in game, farming takes time.

NotYoCookiez
07-30-2012, 06:45 PM
Alice got a staff in my run :)

They deserve it after many runs they did!

Btw they got it on a reroll ^_^

LwMark
07-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Arsenal ik someone who hs cannon who will probably trade!!!

CrimsonTider
07-30-2012, 07:43 PM
I can now personally confirm they are dropping. I got a Swordfish!

slaveleia
07-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Omg. There's stuff falling everywhere. Still not easy but, it's happening.

NotYoCookiez
07-30-2012, 09:57 PM
Alice got another xD and tripphazz got 2 !!! This is crazy lolol

Energizeric
07-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Yes, drop rates have obviously been increased. Hyasneagle has now gotten 4 elite drops so far, and I saw a number of others walking around with them equiped, plus a few for sale in CS.

plmafiaboss
07-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Theyre not seeming as elite,as b4. They shud lower rates again lol

slaveleia
07-31-2012, 12:23 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Conquering_Goat/86e8ab93.jpg

I took the pic late was on the next round but Yeah we had a good group together today, Gsuknight got the Twister here & later got a Marlin sword too! Nice luck! Grrr (he's looking for a buyer for the Marlin at the moment..). Of course, everyone's witnessed Hyasneagle...he told me he got 3 or 4 Elite drops in 12 hrs. Amazing, I think he's the first to have all 3 items as well as the very first drop ever. Shadowbeen also dropped a twister staff earlier didn't see that myself.

I farmed pretty hard today, maybe 4-5 hrs straight in the elite dungeon. Hadn't done that since Sewers or Nuris. My luck wasn't as good as these other guys, I didn't get any. I was mad until I traded for Hyas Twister...made me feel a little better. Thanks so much Hyasneagle! I
think all mages want that Twister staff bad.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Conquering_Goat/cf6b31b0.jpg

Stuff is dropping & some ppl are really lucky right now...others like me are getting all Shaman, War Leaders, or beachcomber junk. Ugh! It's dropping enough that ppl are selling in the CS. I was thinking it would be so rare, nobody would want to part with their epic items. That gold cap is tempting I guess.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Conquering_Goat/1753c263.jpg

LwMark
07-31-2012, 04:07 AM
I got some news bout these..is that there is so many now..i just saw friend with 2 of each all farmed..and many more who got multiple.. i guess deserve it for spendin plat and long runs..someone i heard made 60m of these alredy lol..congratz

Chopper
07-31-2012, 10:30 AM
I'm only 3k XP away from lvl 71. And then i'm gonna hit the new level map pretty hard to farm one or more of these things for the one i can use! It's nuts that people are spending so much money on them right now when no one knows how many of these things will be dropping based on the new drop rate. I guess people have money to burn! :)

ThePvpTwink
07-31-2012, 10:41 AM
I'm seeing people in humania town with staff and blaster now...they were selling it for like 14m gold..._.

Yesterday I saw l70 sun god bow,ocean diamond,and hula dancer cuff drop from boo gee in 4 runs.....

Chopper
07-31-2012, 10:50 AM
I'm seeing people in humania town with staff and blaster now...they were selling it for like 14m gold..._.

Yesterday I saw l70 sun god bow,ocean diamond,and hula dancer cuff drop from boo gee in 4 runs.....

I dont think STS changed the drop rates for non-Elite items.