PDA

View Full Version : 2022-07-19 Content Update (293819)

asommers
07-19-2022, 04:06 PM
+ Added additional hud icons during various stages of Zodias Mythic weapon procs (should be seen as the weapon icon in the buff bar)
+ Blue proc circles for Mythic weapons are now smaller and is now Mythic orange
+ Removed erroneous debuff indicator (blue circle) around player when procing with Mythic Aquaris
+ Removed erroneous debuff indicator (blue circle) around player when procing with Mythic Polaris
+ Removed unnecessary hud icons for Mythic Pisces armor and damage buffs (the Mythic dagger icon remains on the hud bar)
+ Increased Neptaris Eel Swarm time from 5s to 7s
+ Auction House: You should now be able to interact with list selection on the right side of the avatar
+ Auction House: Fixed unintentional tapping of the sorting buttons under the avatar display
+ Marshfoot elixirs should now reset their duration if used while another of the same type is active.

TheBoon
07-19-2022, 04:11 PM
thx for removing the big blue circle

alanrap
07-19-2022, 04:12 PM
If you could add a color to the HP of the "mini boss" of zodias would be a good, great changes :)

championboost
07-19-2022, 04:20 PM
no way wars get a buff on single target damage and rogues dont :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

championboost
07-19-2022, 05:46 PM
can you make pisces and marianos bow atleast also last longer

Sulphurea
07-19-2022, 05:47 PM
Can consider pls a buff to mariano dmg? It's really inconsistent compared to other classes, kinda got tired to be the "useless" class

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
07-19-2022, 06:23 PM
Can consider pls a buff to mariano dmg? It's really inconsistent compared to other classes, kinda got tired to be the "useless" class

Look suggestions :p

Also thank you devs. :)) neptaris should be nice now.. looking forward to testing it hahahah

Immortal_Blood
07-19-2022, 06:29 PM
can you make pisces and marianos bow atleast also last longer

It’s a minor buff my friend.. And not in the same category as buffing the damage output of Mari. Though I do agree for Mari buff too, UAS should proc sea blast.

It’s just so if we miss the first hit we now have a second chance to initiate the proc, if warrior is fast.

With 5s it was pretty unrealistic to initiate marked if we miss, and warrior misses a lotttt….

Immortal_Blood
07-19-2022, 06:31 PM
Additionally….Idk about picses though, maybe it’s also same situation as warrior , but remember daggers are faster than sword.. so maybe not.

Can’t give my opinion on that weapon. I have never used it.

kelvin100698
07-19-2022, 07:14 PM
Make a pisces proc like aqua staff (no charged to proc). That will make rog equal to mage, now rog is useless farm in sunken because hard to proc pisces

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
07-19-2022, 08:22 PM
Blue circle for polaris was better, why was it removed?

soon
07-19-2022, 08:40 PM
Blue circle for polaris was better, why was it removed?

It was a bug. And it was "ugly".

heces
07-19-2022, 09:20 PM
Huft rogue proc pisces icon now available

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

soon
07-19-2022, 09:48 PM
About Pisces could make these daggers activate the proc THE BENDS using charged attacks? I lose a few seconds when I don't notice the first proc has been activated. And I have to wait for the charged dagger animation to finish to use a basic attack.

Jemstroyer
07-19-2022, 09:54 PM
I prefer blue circle is enough size that you can see that your wep procs on that mob/boss. Ex. Using Nep, I hardly see the blue circle in Elite Sunk boss

pandawarx
07-19-2022, 11:00 PM
Need back the blue circle on polaris because is helping so i dont need to see to top left corner for see proc

Sent from my M2101K7AG using Tapatalk

ezkinita
07-19-2022, 11:22 PM
Please bring back the blue circle when mythic polaris proc. It helps a lot to identify which user proc when all weapon proc at the same time.

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
07-19-2022, 11:43 PM
It's hard to see proc of Marianos bow on avatar! It ends too quick!! Please make me see if it's my proc

rasthamaniez420
07-20-2022, 01:22 AM
Why blue circle on polaris removed ?? It is better

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Qrunchy
07-20-2022, 02:46 AM
The blue proc colour is much better than the orange one...its hard to see tbh <3

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Sonekalvl
07-20-2022, 06:55 AM
That would be a big change, I've been thinking about it for a long time, I really hope they do!

Corviss the Lich
07-20-2022, 07:16 AM
When will be the boat racing event come?

Roguemaybe
07-20-2022, 08:11 AM
When will be the boat racing event come?Honestly it should be announced later today or so I guess. STS likes to have back to back events

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

laluna
07-20-2022, 10:26 AM
after updating weapon rog it's getting worse, it's getting harder for proc I have to charge up to 5x new proc.. even though I've spent almost 500m gold to buy a 3k dex set op rog. but the performance of the rog weapon is not very good. especially pisces dagger is getting very difficult proc, please fix it

Sent from my RMX1941 using Tapatalk

asommers
07-20-2022, 11:03 AM
Only the visuals changed with the rogue weapons, not how they work.

-ALS

Corviss the Lich
07-20-2022, 11:13 AM
after updating weapon rog it's getting worse, it's getting harder for proc I have to charge up to 5x new proc.. even though I've spent almost 500m gold to buy a 3k dex set op rog. but the performance of the rog weapon is not very good. especially pisces dagger is getting very difficult proc, please fix it

Mine works completely fine..

Roguemaybe
07-20-2022, 11:57 AM

Sent from my RMX1941 using TapatalkYea I don't think the rates changed this seems quite normal ngl, the dagg have been known to have bad proc rates

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Tekila
07-20-2022, 02:51 PM
Thanks for adding the cercle that shows on who the debuff is btw the blue one was better Than the orange one because it was more visible but Is a rework of neptaris possible?
Actually in terms of dmg with a good set it’s okey the problème is that it is mostly difficult to aim it and sometimes event impossible to do so because the debuff on ennemy pops randomly on a random target in the mass. Idk something to make it usable but doesn’t destroy it because I really appreciate the weappon design. As an exemple maybe can we instead of poping the worms on the enemy having a buff on the nepta and spread the worms on the target that we charge attack and like for Mariano add some AOE in case we missed the target due to mobs stacking.
I feel it unfair that rogues got their mythic buffed twice or three times but warriors are left aside.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Tekila
07-20-2022, 03:15 PM
Another idea would be making the sword proc worms on it then when you charge attack you place a zone on the ground (not to large) where monsters are marked by the worms and Then for each normal attack we proc ell shock that would be cool to.

Tekila
07-20-2022, 03:18 PM
Another idea would be making the sword proc worms on it then when you charge attack you place a zone on the ground (not to large) where monsters are marked by the worms and Then for each normal attack we proc ell shock that would be cool to.

Or find a creative way to make it easier to reach the wanted target with it

Blessful
07-20-2022, 04:01 PM
Nep proc is still 5s, the orange circle lasts 7s though you cant proc after 5

arcanelengends
07-20-2022, 06:56 PM
We need circle blue of Polaris , if more war proc same we no see for me.. please circle blue

laluna
07-20-2022, 07:54 PM
Only the visuals changed with the rogue weapons, not how they work.

-ALSgive a reason why pisces dagger is made a charger for proc? it only makes it difficult for players, why not just make it like a duggar dagger

Zulivan_rex
07-20-2022, 08:54 PM
How about putting a callsign above the player's name when they have a proc active? type what comes out below the name comes out, the same thing appears but above the player

Enviado desde mi M2102J20SG mediante Tapatalk

yerrisin
07-20-2022, 09:44 PM
If you could add a color to the HP of the "mini boss" of zodias would be a good, great changes :)yesss please

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

tamodo
07-20-2022, 09:49 PM
If you could add a color to the HP of the "mini boss" of zodias would be a good, great changes :)

+1 to this. too many animations and skill effects cover up the mobs and its hard to determine when i should use my AA xD

yerrisin
07-20-2022, 10:03 PM
developers please. the additional hud icons are unnecessary. we players need special effects on the playing field that are visible. because nobody gets to see the hud icons. when you're fighting, you're focused on attacking and not dying.

You can't be aware of attacks and strategy in battle and see icon in the buff bar.

it is simple intuition. they only have to play a little to realize these things. please do effects or something to help us detect the processes that are in the visible field.

and please also leave the colored circles in the cases that are necessary. and that they be of a visible color. orange is inconspicuous.

and if possible. since there are those who do not like these effects of the circles that really help. So make an option in settings to disable these effects.So that those who don't like it can disable it.

because we are aware that there will be people who will find it helpful and others who will not like it.

@asommers please README.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

asommers
07-20-2022, 10:51 PM
Nep proc is still 5s, the orange circle lasts 7s though you cant proc after 5

See this thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?645389-Neptaris-The-time-when-the-orange-ring-is-active-is-not-the-real-time-of-the-Proc).

-ALS

Tekila
07-20-2022, 11:05 PM
Still
Not seeing on who nepta proc goes is a thing but hitting the mini boss separatly from the pack of mobs and proc nepta on the mob 2 meter behind you by hitting the mini far away from him is a problem. That kind of rng just prove that nepta needs a rework on the way to proc worms or mark ennemies.

Vvaffe
07-21-2022, 03:47 AM
Still
Not seeing on who nepta proc goes is a thing but hitting the mini boss separatly from the pack of mobs and proc nepta on the mob 2 meter behind you by hitting the mini far away from him is a problem. That kind of rng just prove that nepta needs a rework on the way to proc worms or mark ennemies.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk+1 on this

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

totot11
07-21-2022, 04:59 AM
Make a pisces proc like aqua staff (no charged to proc). That will make rog equal to mage, now rog is useless farm in sunken because hard to proc pisces

Sent from my RMX1971 using TapatalkI agree it's hard to proc cuz it needs charging

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Sulphurea
07-21-2022, 09:01 AM
After the update me too i found harder to active the proc of pisces. Usually before after 1 or 2 charge i got the proc, now like 20+ times and still nothing, pretty much weird. Personally i like the icon on hud and i'm fine with the orange circle, even tho i would make it bit thicker. Now knowing is actually my proc i even can use properly the proc of marianos, but still the damage is too low to make rogues of a real use

laluna
07-22-2022, 06:02 AM
try u to play as rog, try to play in elite sunken. so u know what it feels like as a rog, how bad the pisces dagger is, it's hard for the proc to have to be charged

laluna
07-22-2022, 06:21 AM
the price of the rog set is very expensive..
pisces dagger 10% 100m+
zaarus helm 8% dex 100m
zaarus armor 8% dex 100m
belt 8% dex 90m
prof ring 8% 110m
oulow 7% dex 100m
aa fade 8% 120m
I've spent a lot of gold upgrading the rog set, there's a problem with the pinces proc why do I need a charger

Smilesilly
07-22-2022, 07:08 AM
1+
Bring blue circle back, make it smaller for those that don't like the look of it. But It helps notifying when wars proc it.

Tekila
07-22-2022, 12:27 PM
Thanks for updating nepta

Holyshox
07-23-2022, 08:38 AM
What about implementing daily login rewards instead throwing gapfillers like this one right here?
I don't know nutin about this event which is probably the better choice but what I read is just weird. I can't even spell the name of the event [emoji1646]
It's like cold coffee none wants to drink it but if u get lazy or whatever, u will drink it for sure.
They're runin this one cuz there is nutin else to do.
Not to mention the lb rewards, they look pretty sparse too[emoji2379]

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk