PDA

View Full Version : Neptaris is too much unnecessary single target damage?

Uereazagr
07-19-2022, 04:32 PM
I know newbies and people with lesser amounts of str will like this duration buff, but I still think neptaris is pretty useless compared to polaris due to polaris being much more handy with it’s self buff mechanic. Strong warriors simply don’t need the insane damage output of neptaris because they already do plenty of damage in a single tick of polaris. I still suggest reworking neptaris into a good AoE weapon with some type of “water splash” proc, that would be the most balanced imo. I can even see the mechanic right now, get “blessing of the eel” buff on basic hit, and charge and release your attack for your basic attacks to spurt electric sparks out to damage nearby enemies.

Oawaoebi
07-19-2022, 04:55 PM
We will need that small buff in zodias gauntlet

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

caabarader
07-19-2022, 04:56 PM
I know newbies and people with lesser amounts of str will like this duration buff, but I still think neptaris is pretty useless compared to polaris due to polaris being much more handy with it’s self buff mechanic. Strong warriors simply don’t need the insane damage output of neptaris because they already do plenty of damage in a single tick of polaris. I still suggest reworking neptaris into a good AoE weapon with some type of “water splash” proc, that would be the most balanced imo. I can even see the mechanic right now, get “blessing of the eel” buff on basic hit, and charge and release your attack for your basic attacks to spurt electric sparks out to damage nearby enemies.Its too late to proc change, just wait spirit and arcane gear...

Adek Nakal
07-20-2022, 05:33 AM
the duration buff have nothing to do with the eel shock proc length or should i say damage ,they only buffed the time of the first proc to 7 sec so you have more time to proc if u fail ,eelshock duration are still the same.

Immortal_Blood
07-20-2022, 06:11 PM
I know newbies and people with lesser amounts of str will like this duration buff, but I still think neptaris is pretty useless compared to polaris due to polaris being much more handy with it’s self buff mechanic. Strong warriors simply don’t need the insane damage output of neptaris because they already do plenty of damage in a single tick of polaris. I still suggest reworking neptaris into a good AoE weapon with some type of “water splash” proc, that would be the most balanced imo. I can even see the mechanic right now, get “blessing of the eel” buff on basic hit, and charge and release your attack for your basic attacks to spurt electric sparks out to damage nearby enemies.

interesting.. as an eel swarm would, swarm? like spreading poison dot..

ive used both and polaris is easier to use. hahaha

PatD
07-20-2022, 08:12 PM
From the beginning neptaris should have been an AoE weapon, electric eel are suppose to chain electrocuted all mobs that are grouped, was very disapointed the 1st time i have try this weapon, so complicated mechanic for only 1 target…

nephthys31
07-22-2022, 08:03 PM
+1

Sent from my VOG-TL00 using Tapatalk