PDA

View Full Version : End game guide?

Galyxr
07-21-2022, 04:49 AM
Can anyone help me out or at least point me in the right direction please? I’ve only been playing a week so I’m pretty new at the game (last time I played the cap was 35) and I just reached lv 81. Is there an end game guide or gear profession and stuff? Any helpful information is wanted but basically some of the few questions I have are:

1. What are the best farm spots like elite sunken or other? And what gear should I get to farm them? As well as pets.
2. Any dailies I should be doing for certain rewards?
3. What’s the end game gear progression IE what gear should I save up for? Either what’s the best gear in the game, or if I need to go through tiers like t1, t2, t3? I want to be able to save as much gold as possible by skipping unneccesary tiers of equips.

I’m a warrior btw

Thanks!

ZZTop
07-21-2022, 04:53 AM
As you said, elite sunken is the best map. Currently i have 395gl, and i get low 19k and high 36k just from the big boss, whole map run with all minibosses and chests equates to 50-75k gold. Id suggest buying a perni set with 50-70 gl per piece, polaris 100-125gl and in time complete mythic set 4/4. As for arti, arcane 71 is cheap and has really good stays

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Galyxr
07-21-2022, 04:59 AM
What about pet combo?

Xuds
07-21-2022, 05:09 AM
Polaris 3/3 legendary chasm armor helm, infested aa.

Gold loot on polaris, mire/taint helm armor, greed set or fake greed, mire arti.

Pets base any, hb use garlic, aa use meph or arc were

Pets for gl use base arc or norm chester / heroic or normal regifter, hb noe, aa groucho/leto/heroic leto

If you don't care about stats and don't want to be switching between hot bars then get gold loot on your chasm set(50 each piece) free diver belt(80-90), speed set (160-180 total), infested arti 50gl+

But it's preferred to use two different sets one for stats one for gold loot so that you don't slow down the runs for yourself and other people.

Mythic set isn't really needed for war unless you're running elite Zodias portals.

Elite sunk is the fastest and easiest for gold

If you don't want to spend gold on gear then run hauntlet with jewel elixirs but it's boring

Edit-
Superb fury tier jewels should be fine for running elite sunk

Story token and Fable Coin dailies, and the dailies that give zodias rank points(always pick the points)

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Galyxr
07-21-2022, 05:28 AM
Polaris 3/3 legendary chasm armor helm, infested aa.

Gold loot on polaris, mire/taint helm armor, greed set or fake greed, mire arti.

Pets base any, hb use garlic, aa use meph or arc were

Pets for gl use base arc or norm chester / heroic or normal regifter, hb noe, aa groucho/leto/heroic leto

If you don't care about stats and don't want to be switching between hot bars then get gold loot on your chasm set(50 each piece) free diver belt(80-90), speed set (160-180 total), infested arti 50gl+

But it's preferred to use two different sets one for stats one for gold loot so that you don't slow down the runs for yourself and other people.

Mythic set isn't really needed for war unless you're running elite Zodias portals.

Elite sunk is the fastest and easiest for gold

If you don't want to spend gold on gear then run hauntlet with jewel elixirs but it's boring

Edit-
Superb fury tier jewels should be fine for running elite sunk

Story token and Fable Coin dailies, and the dailies that give zodias rank points(always pick the points)

What do you mean by infested aa?

Xuds
07-21-2022, 05:33 AM
What do you mean by infested aa?Infested (arcane) artifact. War type is infested force

Galyxr
07-21-2022, 05:37 AM
Infested (arcane) artifact. War type is infested force

Can I add you in game? Don’t wanna spam the forums lol