PDA

View Full Version : 2022-07-21 Content Update (293885)

TzatOps
07-21-2022, 10:00 AM
+ Prince Aquinox the Sporting Scion invites you to his lakefront estate for the first ever Watercraft Rally!
+ Head through the Energy Portal in Windmoore to Lake Aquinox and pilot a speedy Arcane Watercraft in a 3-lap race against your fellow Legends.
+ Collect event points and Hustle Buck tokens for completing races!
+ Ascend through Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Tiers to collect trade-friendly boat furniture and more.
+ Reach the top of the event Leaderboard to unlock a new Badge and a special 'wave framed' Title!
+ This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30PM on July 21st and run until August 4th.
+ Fixed Mythic Neptaris mismatched proc effect and proc activation times.
+ The Arcane Anglers Fishing Derby Fish Elixirs will be available for crafting through July 28.

vvvjanuaryvvv
07-21-2022, 10:05 AM
Finally my 1st comment

thegoatotaku
07-21-2022, 10:06 AM
Finally my 1st commentLol

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

tapsykrete
07-21-2022, 10:06 AM
1st ???????

hallowring
07-21-2022, 12:49 PM
Guess I'm 4th

theozzon
07-23-2022, 04:46 PM
Please elaborate on where I can craft these fish elixirs. Havent been able to find a way to do so ingame.

PS: plat tier feels a lil steep.

asommers
07-24-2022, 12:25 PM
Please elaborate on where I can craft these fish elixirs. Havent been able to find a way to do so ingame.

The additional days for fishing crafting did not make it into the last server (content) update, I'll extend the time and it will go out early next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-ALS

nimo79
07-25-2022, 03:28 PM
+ Prince Aquinox the Sporting Scion invites you to his lakefront estate for the first ever Watercraft Rally!
+ Head through the Energy Portal in Windmoore to Lake Aquinox and pilot a speedy Arcane Watercraft in a 3-lap race against your fellow Legends.
+ Collect event points and Hustle Buck tokens for completing races!
+ Ascend through Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Tiers to collect trade-friendly boat furniture and more.
+ Reach the top of the event Leaderboard to unlock a new Badge and a special 'wave framed' Title!
+ This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30PM on July 21st and run until August 4th.
+ Fixed Mythic Neptaris mismatched proc effect and proc activation times.
+ The Arcane Anglers Fishing Derby Fish Elixirs will be available for crafting through July 28.What a waste of time on this event

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk