PDA

View Full Version : 2022-07-21 Content Update (293898)

TzatOps
07-21-2022, 10:18 AM
+ Return to the Blood Trust to defeat the greedy demon SAXS!
+ Talk to Guillermo in town to get started.
+ The Blood Trust event runs for one week starting at 1:30PM Central on July 21st.
+ New Badge Reward for Top 10 Blood Trust event leaderboard ranks!

+ Title and Gold Vanity Visor rewards for Top 25 Blood Trust ranks!

+ Bonus event: the Forgotten Vanity vendor returns from July 21st to the 28th!
+ Talk to Marissa in town to buy the Forgotten Vanity elixir to summon Gonzalo the Vanity Thief.
+ Purchase trade-friendly Relics, Pets, and Vanity Sets from Gonzalo while he's in town.

Driofrib
07-21-2022, 10:20 AM
1st hahahahahah

Uptosts
07-21-2022, 10:25 AM
+ The Blood Trust event runs for one week starting at 1:30PM Central on July 21st.
+ Talk to Marissa in town to buy the Forgotten Vanity elixir to summon Gonzalo the Vanity Thief.
+ Purchase trade-friendly Relics, Pets, and Vanity Sets from Gonzalo while he's in town.
Nice! Thank you for the event, also pls mention title names nd vanity etc info. 😊

Findme
07-21-2022, 11:02 AM
any event vanities and badges pictures?

Sent from my Infinix X663 using Tapatalk

Uptosts
07-21-2022, 11:07 AM
@cinco nightly rewards are updated?? Omg

Nucleus121
07-21-2022, 11:19 AM
Photos of stuff the vendor gives ?

HASEAZ
07-21-2022, 11:28 AM
+ Purchase trade-friendly Relics, Pets, and Vanity Sets from Gonzalo while he's in town.Ty[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Enviado de meu moto e6s usando o Tapatalk

Innovation
07-21-2022, 11:29 AM

Thank you so much for this! And thanks also for increasing the Platinum for Nightly Rewards :)

Driofrib
07-21-2022, 11:37 AM
Pls add images of the new vanities and the badges (^^)

Yashirou
07-21-2022, 12:54 PM

Will Glassmasks return too? :D

Cinco
07-21-2022, 12:57 PM
Will Glassmasks return too? :D

We do often consider requests when the Vanity Thief returns.

Did you have something specific in mind? :-)

Yashirou
07-21-2022, 01:00 PM

Glassmasks, Glassmasks, Glassmasks!

Nucleus121
07-21-2022, 01:32 PM
Why is elixir for plat but no gold ?

Cinco
07-21-2022, 01:39 PM
Why is elixir for plat but no gold ?

Because it's meant to be a Platinum purchase. That said, it's a trade-friendly kit. Someone with Platinum can purchase it and sell it to you for gold :-)

Yashirou
07-21-2022, 01:48 PM
Does Saxs drop something interesting? :)

Tranquilities
07-21-2022, 05:55 PM
Good event Cinco thank you, I hope all dl players get rich! :3 <3

gjaden
07-21-2022, 07:26 PM
Cinco can you please add the undead antlers, snake masks, laughing gargoyle mask in the forgotten vendor

Darkwarfare420
07-22-2022, 04:06 AM
Ty Cinco I missed last gold event so this was nice surprise for me

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Driofrib
07-22-2022, 12:01 PM
A perfect event for new players 😉

gjaden
07-22-2022, 11:49 PM
We cant buy undead its always sold out in one seconds make it 10

TRY TO FIND
07-23-2022, 09:47 AM
Server is getting very laggy suddenly,can you fix it please?thanks.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

gjaden
07-23-2022, 11:07 AM
Cinco please give us a chance to buy the undead antler not by limited deals. Its selling out too fast. Please add it to the vendor for 500 plat. Im begging you please !

gjaden
07-23-2022, 11:12 AM
@TzatOps @Cinco please

Nucleus121
07-23-2022, 11:23 AM
The way undead antler is made makes sense . They did best solution to not kill an OG Van let it stay that way . You can basically grind 1b gold and get it . Not hard at all with the gold loot and 1.2m per run drop rate .

Mr.Sai
07-23-2022, 12:48 PM
The way undead antler is made makes sense . They did best solution to not kill an OG Van let it stay that way . You can basically grind 1b gold and get it . Not hard at all with the gold loot and 1.2m per run drop rate .

Spending Platinum is a better option but the Buy button is not appearing, it's kinda glitched where I have recorded that after resetting, it's showing Sold Off instead of showing Buy for even 1 second.
So, I have suggested for an increase in Daily Deal for 1-2 days or increasing the quantity sold at one run.

16 hours of failed attempts due to no button. Can you check the problem Cinco ?

Cinco
07-23-2022, 01:02 PM
Can you check the problem Cinco ?

Sorry you haven't been able to get the items so far - but from everything that I can see on my end it is working as expected. It is not uncommon for items to sell out in less than a second when the number of items is so very small (in this case 5) and the number of buyers are in the hundreds (in this case around 500, give or take).

Historically, it's much easier to purchase on the second day of a two-day sale... so I wish you the best of luck. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for supporting Dark Legends!

Mr.Sai
07-23-2022, 03:03 PM
Sorry you haven't been able to get the items so far - but from everything that I can see on my end it is working as expected. It is not uncommon for items to sell out in less than a second when the number of items is so very small (in this case 5) and the number of buyers are in the hundreds (in this case around 500, give or take).

Historically, it's much easier to purchase on the second day of a two-day sale... so I wish you the best of luck. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for supporting Dark Legends!

Thank you so much for your Luck wishes, and if I have your best wishes, then I will definitely get them :) This was after 20 hours that I failed again but I am not giving up yet.

gjaden
07-23-2022, 04:30 PM
Extend it for 1 week or decrease the time remaining for 3 hours and make it one hour only!!! Let us get the undead mask cinco!

Cinco
07-23-2022, 04:32 PM
Extend it for 1 week or decrease the time remaining for 3 hours and make it one hour only!!! Let us get the undead mask cinco!

No.

Best wishes, gjaden!

Malladus
07-23-2022, 11:04 PM

Cinco,

With the return of old vanities / Weapons

May you return any of these weapons/ Gems on the list?
Would be a nice surprise for the community
Much appreciated! Thank you for the updates

Ravagers of First Blood
Hellscream of Elder Blood
Cleavers of Old Blood

Excorius the insatiable
Grotasz the immortal
Rendazu the vicious

Elder Moon Stone of Grind
Elder Stone of Spite
Elder Beast Stone of Drive

Mr.Sai
07-24-2022, 03:15 AM
No.

Best wishes, gjaden!

Okay Cinco, I could not get the mask till now. And, as per my observation, one person has got 4 antler masks using an Auto-click tool to buy at fastest speed. And some others did same so our human speed is not helpful.

I have talked to 5 people who are waiting for the perfect opportunity to buy and still couldn't buy it. Some of us tried to spam on Buy button and Confirm button but still failed miserably.

After investing platinum, if we don't get what we want, It's kinda disappointing so I plead for an increase in the time frame of Daily deals.
It would be highly appreciated ty.

Darkwarfare420
07-24-2022, 03:58 AM
Cinco why does winter cowboy set look like this now? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220724/197838bb378b25cd2d55526a1fdb56a3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220724/644da78e0e4fda6a6e421fe0697ff395.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Mr.Sai
07-24-2022, 04:55 AM
Cinco,

With the return of old vanities / Weapons

May you return any of these weapons/ Gems on the list?
Would be a nice surprise for the community
Much appreciated! Thank you for the updates

Ravagers of First Blood
Hellscream of Elder Blood
Cleavers of Old Blood

Excorius the insatiable
Grotasz the immortal
Rendazu the vicious

Elder Moon Stone of Grind
Elder Stone of Spite
Elder Beast Stone of Drive

Yes but you forgot to mention The Revenant Mask

Driofrib
07-24-2022, 07:16 AM
I can see three badges in the badge selection - does that mean gaunlet comes after gold event?

gjaden
07-24-2022, 07:17 AM
@Mr.sai same here. I guess cinco only cares about with few people that he likes!

gjaden
07-24-2022, 08:04 AM
Can you do something about the cheaters using auto clicker @Cinco @TzatOps

Cinco
07-24-2022, 08:15 AM
Can you do something about the cheaters using auto clicker @Cinco @TzatOps

This may not be obvious given how quickly the items sell - but every individual Daily Deal purchase invokes a cooldown. After that first single tap / click, all subsequent click / taps are ignored from that user until the cooldown is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driofrib
07-24-2022, 08:17 AM
@cinco pls will there be gaunlet after this current event? 🙂

RUDRAKSHA
07-24-2022, 08:23 AM
Cinco can you extend the event 1 week or 5 days more? That we can prepared for upcoming new CAP,,thanks

Sent from my SM-A305N using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-24-2022, 08:29 AM
@cinco pls will there be gaunlet after this current event? [emoji846]

Yes! That is the current plan. Nothing final / announced yet - so wish me luck :-)

Mr.Sai
07-24-2022, 08:51 AM
This may not be obvious given how quickly the items sell - but every individual Daily Deal purchase invokes a cooldown. After that first single tap / click, all subsequent click / taps are ignored from that user until the cooldown is over.

The fact is true but this cool down can be overridden by the help of different accounts or different devices. Or, otherwise how can someone get so many. This is a topic of discussion but I won't waste your time Cinco.

All we wanted is to buy it but only a few attempts more and I have no hopes so I gave up.

Mr.Sai
07-24-2022, 08:54 AM
Yes! That is the current plan. Nothing final / announced yet - so wish me luck :-)

Best wishes Cinco,
Looking forward to a great Gaunlet event.
Thank you :)

Cinco
07-24-2022, 09:00 AM
The fact is true but this cool down can be overridden by the help of different accounts or different devices. Or, otherwise how can someone get so many. This is a topic of discussion but I won't waste your time Cinco.

All we wanted is to buy it but only a few attempts more and I have no hopes so I gave up.

It is a separate consideration. Accounts in all Legends games are considered separate individuals - and there is no mechanism of cross-account restrictions (nor explicit benefits). Purchase cooldown is actually not overridden in the case where a single human being operates a number of distinct accounts insofar as that person has to buy Platinum on each distinct account to make that one purchase per Client.

All that said, I do understand your disappointment at not being able to make the purchase and will consider ways that we can address this in the future.

Mr.Sai
07-24-2022, 01:55 PM
It is a separate consideration. Accounts in all Legends games are considered separate individuals - and there is no mechanism of cross-account restrictions (nor explicit benefits). Purchase cooldown is actually not overridden in the case where a single human being operates a number of distinct accounts insofar as that person has to buy Platinum on each distinct account to make that one purchase per Client.

All that said, I do understand your disappointment at not being able to make the purchase and will consider ways that we can address this in the future.

Thank you very much Sir :)

Lyv
07-24-2022, 02:27 PM
I mean if you really want the mask, you can buy it in the auction.
This update makes me sad when I see what happens with the prices. Yes we all get more gold but in the end we have nothing from it. It just takes other dimensions. I am so glad not to be a new player...if I would start the game now I would probably quit with those prices of millions and billions. I mean seriously, why to make those gold events? What comes next? A higher money cap ? 100 billion? I don't get it.

Mr.Sai
07-24-2022, 03:42 PM

I have a question regarding the Gold Cap that we have right now which is 999,999,999 gold. Is the cap going to be raised to 4,999,999,999 ?
If this happens, it will affect the trade system and auction, stash and everything. So, will it happen or it will stay same at 999m to control the raising prices ?

gjaden
07-24-2022, 05:52 PM
We just want to buy undead why limit it to players who like to buy it we asked for it but now still ended up not getting it. I hope the devs stops being selfish and think fair for everyone. If we want to buy it for gold we wouldnt ask for it to come back now its impossible to get it because of new inflation!!!!!!!! Let us buy undead cinco!!!!!

gjaden
07-24-2022, 06:58 PM
Why i cant buy "one" undead but this person and his alt was able to purchase 5 undead How can you explain this @Cinco

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-24-2022, 08:00 PM
Why i cant buy "one" undead but this person and his alt was able to purchase 5 undead How can you explain this @Cinco

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Easy: the item can be traded - so any player can purchase it from another player for gold.

Assuming that this person purchased them all from the Daily Deal for Platinum is just that (an assumption).

gjaden
07-25-2022, 01:34 AM
@Cinco unfair

gjaden
07-25-2022, 01:39 AM
@Cinco can you add the laughing gargoyle mask at least in the forgotten vendor? Please

Katsu
07-25-2022, 03:14 AM
Cinco can you make the max gold 999,999,999 increase further?

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk

Lyv
07-25-2022, 05:18 AM
How you know that? There were lots of people hoarding items. Maybe he just sells now because he expects a price drop or so.

Lyv
07-25-2022, 10:50 AM
Oh my... where it will end...makes no sense at all.
Dark Legends needs a deflation.

Yuying
07-25-2022, 10:12 PM
Hello cinco my guild mate and I keep getting dc (about 7-10time in 5 min). Is there any update or server problem?

gjaden
07-26-2022, 04:12 AM
@Cinco please add laughing gargoyle mask in the forgotten vendor a little offering to those who didnt get the undead mask

gjaden
07-26-2022, 04:14 AM
@Lyv your saying that coz your stash are full in both accs and alt give others more time to full their stash like me i only made 300m so far

Lyv
07-26-2022, 05:53 AM
@Lyv your saying that coz your stash are full in both accs and alt give others more time to full their stash like me i only made 300m so far

You are assuming but again you are wrong.

Cinco
07-26-2022, 09:43 AM
Hello cinco my guild mate and I keep getting dc (about 7-10time in 5 min). Is there any update or server problem?

Not seeing any server issues on our end - but we will definitely investigate!

Can you provide more information please? Where are your characters when the disconnect happens? What are you doing?

Thanks in advance!

Niceone
07-26-2022, 10:30 AM
Cinco can you make the max gold 999,999,999 increase further?

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk

Very bad idea...the prices right now has increased 2x imagine increasing the gold cap the prices of all items right now will definitely becomes permanent. Now that is not what we need

Yuying
07-26-2022, 10:59 AM

Can you provide more information please? Where are your characters when the disconnect happens? What are you doing?

Thanks in advance!

Hello sir, We are farming when that dc happened and it happened to us at exact same time too which is not normal.

Cinco
07-26-2022, 11:03 AM
Hello sir, We are farming when that dc happened and it happened to us at exact same time too which is not normal.

Where were you farming? Can you tell me what zone you were in and what monster(s) you were fighting? That would be very helpful. Thanks again!

Yuying
07-26-2022, 11:09 AM
Where were you farming? Can you tell me what zone you were in and what monster(s) you were fighting? That would be very helpful. Thanks again!

We were farming in old town, in current event zone 'The Blood Trust' sir.

Cinco
07-26-2022, 11:15 AM
We were farming in old town, in current event zone 'The Blood Trust' sir.

Thanks for the info! We will see if we can find an issue on our end.

In the meantime could you please delete Dark Legends and reinstall the latest version of the game - and please let me know if this has any effect.

Sorry for the inconvenience :-)

Yuying
07-26-2022, 11:24 AM

In the meantime could you please delete Dark Legends and reinstall the latest version of the game - and please let me know if this has any effect.

I and my friend are at the last version of game sir and tysm for taking your time to look at into this.

Lyv
07-26-2022, 02:23 PM

I have the same problem. Mostly when I'm at the boss in the event zone. But sometimes it disconnects me even when I'm on the map.

Supatra
07-26-2022, 05:43 PM

Thanks in advance!Me too cinco i m getting DC and my friends related same thing

Enviado de meu Redmi 8 usando o Tapatalk

Zeta
07-29-2022, 04:19 AM
………………………………….

Candymonster
07-31-2022, 05:40 PM
Thank you to the Spacetime Studios Team for all of the wonderful and entertaining events. The changes to the nightly rewards encourage us to check in on a daily basis. Furthermore, thank you for returning many of the requested items to the forgotten vendor. We all appreciate the team's hard work, dedication, and time, as well as your constant efforts to release updates, corrections, and modifications. Thank you also to all of the players who continue to support this game.