PDA

View Full Version : Wep bracelet and fire star set

Doth
07-29-2012, 08:33 PM
I would like to see at set made with special stats and auras involveing the fire star, and a neck and wep made from questing at the end of the quest the player picks whether the items are att,def or health based mainly both haveing visual graphics like the ecliptic neck and gor example firebrand, once all three r gotten the firestar aura is augmented made for flashy and stronger. Also the swt would have a hidden buff proc that could randomly proc in battle giveing the player a added edge in the game

Wretch
07-29-2012, 10:10 PM
26 fire star already gives you a speed buff, which I will say is quite nice!

It is still early in the game, I am sure bigger and greater things are going to come in time!

Survivorfan
07-30-2012, 07:54 AM
26 fire star already gives you a speed buff, which I will say is quite nice!

It is still early in the game, I am sure bigger and greater things are going to come in time!

It does? cool

Phoenician1
08-01-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm still trying to climb back up off the floor at the 17k req to reach 26. 1460, 1460, 14--...wait, WHAT?!?! 8-°

RedRyder
08-01-2012, 06:51 AM
Don't count on having such an edge in the game outside of the plat purchased items. And please, no sets.

Bonus' will cause people to pretty much wear what everyone else is. It confines you to the sets items and doesn't allow you to explore combinations. That's the beauty of DL.

I'm going to shy away from bonuses and any potential stats based off of multiple gear slots because of what Red has mentioned. The difference between DL and the other games is that vanities are strictly that except for some special cases (Ecliptic and Solstice gems). I want players to be able to customize their characters how they see fit without havign to worry about possible stat implications. Additional Vanity implications however, is a different story - but it's just a look.

wvhills
08-01-2012, 07:18 AM
please no sets. I don't want to hear the whinning in pvp.

Popular
08-01-2012, 08:27 AM
Don't count on having such an edge in the game outside of the plat purchased items. And please, no sets.

Ooh yey thanks for info :)