PDA

View Full Version : Racing Event - Joystick

Bameely
07-21-2022, 10:37 PM
Can you change the joystick in racing event to the same one we use in the general game? This left/right arrow is too hard to manoeuvre on the phone =.=

ceopaon
07-21-2022, 11:08 PM
True i am with you its so hard to cantrol u should add brakes +tilt system + coustmize controls options before race start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intruders
07-22-2022, 09:42 PM
In fact you can switch to the regular joystick by clicking little rectangle in the middle at the bottom of the screen.

But for me two left & right buttons work better. The only thing is I'd like them to be bigger because sometimes I miss pressing them.

Bameely
07-25-2022, 02:12 AM
In fact you can switch to the regular joystick by clicking little rectangle in the middle at the bottom of the screen.

But for me two left & right buttons work better. The only thing is I'd like them to be bigger because sometimes I miss pressing them.

Hry thank you! I didn't know it is possible to change the joystick till you mentioned it. After changing it I managed to complete the runs albeit still no. 4 lol... I guess this event is not for me lol... It kinda makes me giddy :D