PDA

View Full Version : Crown of persistance

Unxtoxic
07-30-2012, 01:45 AM
I would like to know if I should turn my crown into a vanity. Is it worth it? I would like to know the benefits and the negative side if I turn it into a vanity. I only have 1 crown so I don't want to make a decision I might regret in the future. So please leave what you think, it would help. Thanks!

razerfingers
07-30-2012, 01:46 AM
No stats but awesome vanity only the 56 cappers get and wont ruin a gear set may cover up a possibly ugly helm :)

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Phoenixking
07-30-2012, 01:47 AM
I would like to know if I should turn my crown into a vanity. Is it worth it? I would like to know the benefits and the negative side if I turn it into a vanity. I only have 1 crown so I don't want to make a decision I might regret in the future. So please leave what you think, it would help. Thanks!
It gets a less dull coloring, you get a jewel, you lose a rare hat though

If you have elite vanity armor or sheild then it's definitely worth it

TEOKILLO
07-30-2012, 02:04 AM
WHAT PHOENIX JUST TOLD YOU IS FALSE!! since you have only one crown means u probably did the 56 quest so the vanity looks exactly the same as the one you have now, so the benefits are you can wear with a set as a vanity, the negative part is that it becomes not stashable...itll remain on that char forever, personally since u missed the 61 and 66 cap, I would not turn it into a vanity, you cant get a vanity bonus

LwMark
07-30-2012, 02:20 AM
First off do u have fang armor and shield???? If u dont have them or one of them imo i would keep it the way u have it..no point in crafting it if u can get set bonus..and most people crafted it so you will be a small few with it :) and thats always fun

Lol just read Teo's post

CrimsonTider
07-30-2012, 06:58 AM
Using it as a vanity allows u to use anywhere. That's my preference.

Pakax
07-30-2012, 07:44 AM
It kind of really depends on the answers to the may questions above.

Elyseon
07-30-2012, 09:54 AM
It will not be stashable after u make it a vanity

Zeus
07-30-2012, 11:48 AM
I would.

Nobody can tell the difference a crafted one and one with stats, unless you are talking about the dingy CoP.

If you have dingy, it's your choice, as there is a visual difference.

CoP with stats is pretty awesome, I recently made the decision to craft my Dex one & I don't regret it one bit! Some people may argue for twinking the the Dex CoP is better, but there are many suitable and often better counterparts for it, so it's not really a big deal to me.

In the end, it comes down to your choice, but my advise to you is that I would.