PDA

View Full Version : Minor update (one handed accessibility feature)

Immortal_Blood
07-23-2022, 07:52 PM
Hey, was just playing Hauntlet, farming energy for watercraft event, and thought about something that can be improved in perhaps 10- minutes work.

I play one handed a lot, on pc, though this could work on mobile too,..

the idea, / patch..

set direction of all spawns in game to be directed to the point of interest... add this so we can use skills to move ahead in maps without the need for WASD or joystick.

ill elaborate..

see screenshots attached m8... :>

hauntlet (good)

chancel of light (bad)

graveyard (bad)

garetta village (good)

Immortal_Blood
07-23-2022, 07:54 PM
i have two hands but i imagine if you only have one then this could be annoying.

LilJJ03
07-23-2022, 11:16 PM
This looks like a cool idea but I don’t think this would be implemented due it being abused by bots. I remember posting about being able to lock the camera for evg when it was popular. Someone in the comments informed me that the random camera angles in the game was to prevent bots from doing the same movements/skills. So if they added this, bots would be able to use the skills in the direction they want. It’s unfortunate that these players exist but yeah.

Immortal_Blood
07-24-2022, 10:03 AM
This looks like a cool idea but I don’t think this would be implemented due it being abused by bots. I remember posting about being able to lock the camera for evg when it was popular. Someone in the comments informed me that the random camera angles in the game was to prevent bots from doing the same movements/skills. So if they added this, bots would be able to use the skills in the direction they want. It’s unfortunate that these players exist but yeah.

dang yeah oh well lol

asommers
07-25-2022, 09:13 PM
Sorry, but no.

-ALS