PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break

Taipan
07-30-2012, 04:02 AM
Hey all.
I'll be taking a break from SL and the forums for a while. I might be active again after new cap comes, but for now i won't. I played this game to escape real life drama, and unfortunately there's too much of it in-game for me now. Doesn't seem worth it to me anymore to give my life to a game. I'll miss most of y'all, and I hope everyone will still be here when I return.
-Taipan
Here's a quote I'd like to share:
“20 years from now you will be disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the one’s you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Mitchturbo
07-30-2012, 04:16 AM
Aww no not you too :'-(

Well I hope you return soon cuz I haven't seen you lately and I've been missing you :-0

Good Luck and see you around pan pan *Big Man Hug*

Rittik
07-30-2012, 07:38 AM
Bro what happened!?
Mahn we could have discussed like before..u stopped me from rage quitring earlier..i was alreafy missing u in game and wondering wtf happened to "pan pan"
Bro what happened ...if i dont wanna tell in public..just PM me ...

Rik[Rittik]

Iron Hand
07-30-2012, 08:33 AM
Will miss ya bro.. dont be a stranger though stop by every so often if nothing else just to share a cup of coffee and a hello. :)

Taipan
07-30-2012, 11:48 AM
@Mitch
I'm sorry bro. I just needed a lil break from this for a while.
@Rik
I'll PM you later today
@Iron
Thanks. I won't be away too long, and be sure to keep pwnies strong while I'm away

Rawrimafish
07-30-2012, 11:54 AM
i taking a break from sl and pl
ill miss u taipan

Jblazer
07-30-2012, 01:51 PM
Taipan:(We all gonna miss you for the period of time you will be gone...Just promise me you will come back soon ok?