PDA

View Full Version : Event

Sill Games
07-24-2022, 09:19 AM
I don't see almost anyone talking about the event here. Are you enjoying it?

Starxplatinum
07-24-2022, 01:55 PM
Most people simply don't have the time to do the event.
Even if they do, you can earn more by farming elite zodias.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Sill Games
07-24-2022, 03:26 PM
Well true, most are doing that which I will too. I got gold tier earlier now I only go in zodias.

Enviado de meu SM-G975F usando o Tapatalk

nimo79
07-24-2022, 03:29 PM
I don't see almost anyone talking about the event here. Are you enjoying it?Trash event for me, hard to control crash all over super trash event .

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Undershooting
07-24-2022, 05:43 PM
They’ve made it too hard this time, controls are harder, and no one is interested tbh

Cyvermont
07-24-2022, 06:54 PM
Agree trash event. Worst lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trenton
07-24-2022, 08:16 PM
Done with the event already, need to find a guild that enjoys Elite Sunken

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
07-25-2022, 07:17 AM
I’m not running this event. I don’t like the controls. I prefer to complete against bosses. This is pvp.

Sill Games
07-25-2022, 07:19 AM
Trash event for me, hard to control crash all over super trash event .

Sent from my SM-G986U using TapatalkI don't think the event is so bad, the controls you get used to. The main thing for me would be the amount of points you earn in each race. I'm not even going to talk about the ping xD How much it gets in the way.

TheBoon
07-25-2022, 07:39 AM
same here, i only do zodias now, got bored in the event lol

chiiwawa
07-25-2022, 09:58 AM
Just the car racing event with a flooded track and Jon boats.
who races Jon boats? 🙄

chiiwawa
07-25-2022, 10:00 AM
p.s. I would have enjoyed it more and it would have made more sense if we could have fished out of the boats. just saying.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-25-2022, 10:28 AM
They needed time to work on something else, so they had to release the simplest pre-existing event to recycle in order to save funds and time - and hope that players would be occupied for another two weeks.

Regardless, unrelated and poorly made events like these needs to stop (Fishing, Racing events).

Who would think some poorly made racing emulator on an MMORPG running for 2 weeks be a good idea for a leaderboard event? Slap some special effects on the title and be it "First of its kind" to have people going. Its pretty sad tbh.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Irg
07-25-2022, 12:47 PM
Energy based skill event lmao
When you finally get used to the control, you get back to farming energy
And you are trash all over again

Neutrone
07-25-2022, 01:09 PM
I don't enjoy it because I'm trash at these race events no matter how much I practice. Right now im just patiently waiting for Arcanite fields, Jarl and the scavenger hunt since I've never done it before.

Observing
07-25-2022, 01:44 PM
I'm just waiting for elite gauntlet, taking a break from the game until then

Sill Games
07-25-2022, 01:57 PM
They needed time to work on something else, so they had to release the simplest pre-existing event to recycle in order to save funds and time - and hope that players would be occupied for another two weeks.

Regardless, unrelated and poorly made events like these needs to stop (Fishing, Racing events).

Who would think some poorly made racing emulator on an MMORPG running for 2 weeks be a good idea for a leaderboard event? Slap some special effects on the title and be it "First of its kind" to have people going. Its pretty sad tbh.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkI totally agree. Events were supposed to be special things that excited the community. Pretty much most players then doing other things.

Sill Games
07-25-2022, 02:00 PM
I don't know if the developers see this, I don't want them to think we're just criticizing, the rewards are great, but it could be worked on more.

iheartu
07-25-2022, 05:51 PM
I hope they won’t do this type of event anymore. I don’t intend to run lb but feels like I’m competing in mini lb due to having 1st-4th place which I always got 3rd or 4th. I even don’t complete the daily quest which requires getting 1st place for 5 times. Sadness…

octavos
07-25-2022, 05:54 PM
I hope they won’t do this type of event anymore. I don’t intend to run lb but feels like I’m competing in mini lb due to having 1st-4th place which I always got 3rd or 4th. I even don’t complete the daily quest which requires getting 1st place for 5 times. Sadness…

I want dailies to also have tier points. that would help lots

Irg
07-26-2022, 12:56 AM
Only way a casual player can get a first place is praying that
their device will get short circuited as the sweat pours down like
a waterfall because how sweaty some are

Jk those people deserves it, I couldn't do it because 3 energies a day
couldn't even get me warmed up before they are all gone

AbsoluteSeller
07-26-2022, 05:35 AM
to me, it just doesnt have any place in Arlor at all. Motor boat race event in a world that was few years ago filled with goblins and skeletons....

pfizer
07-26-2022, 05:59 AM
Its a good event tbh, a breaktime for those who dont like it. Sts needs time to organize good events we were already fed with great events prior to this, so a 1 week layoff would not be too much. Just enjoy the game :).

chiiwawa
07-26-2022, 07:51 AM
Fishing would be better if there was a chance of getting attacked by a shark or alligator by the banks or something.

Boat race would be better if you could fire weapons at the other racers or something.

Just some kind of danger for the sake of excitement

i dunno.

microwildrift
07-26-2022, 08:12 AM
Fishing would be better if there was a chance of getting attacked by a shark or alligator by the banks or something.

Boat race would be better if you could fire weapons at the other racers or something.

Just some kind of danger for the sake of excitement

i dunno.I agree This would be more Exciting cannon ball That Slow Enemy at front so U can catch Up

Sent from my RMX2151 using Tapatalk

Sill Games
07-26-2022, 08:36 AM
I agree This would be more Exciting cannon ball That Slow Enemy at front so U can catch Up

Sent from my RMX2151 using TapatalkI thought it was a great idea. It wouldn't just be for ability but luck to get good items. Mario Kart style

Krshy
07-26-2022, 11:31 PM
I don't see almost anyone talking about the event here. Are you enjoying it?

Friends says plat tier reqs 384 wins and im always 3 or 4th im not even trying [emoji23]

Ign: Kershy

WheelNdeal
07-28-2022, 03:56 AM
Yeah not feeling the event so much

Stephencobear
07-28-2022, 08:30 AM
Bad theme, bad controls, bad prizes, takes too long

Don’t like racing, fishing, tick tack toe type events

Instead of this kind of filler I’d rather them work on the mountain of things we’ve been suggesting forever