PDA

View Full Version : Bring a TDM lb and a CTF lb for EndGame only.

ArcAL
07-24-2022, 06:57 PM
Would be nice to just have these back.
Anybody leave thoughts on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
07-25-2022, 07:15 AM
Personally, I not interested.

Willyoulovemeplz
07-25-2022, 10:00 PM
Too many dummy farmers

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

capeo
07-26-2022, 08:10 AM
Might as well just make a rogue lb, other classes won't even come close. At least not with out dummy farming. Although mages are getting kills now also just not at the same clip.

I would like to see something that reflects more then kills. I can play great and not kill anyone and my team wins. I can also play horrible and get a few lucky kills and my team loses. Kills don't reflect what a warrior does in pvp at all.

|Ares|
07-26-2022, 08:10 AM
Perform Global kdr reset every season and maybe that would be cool thing to implement back again.

Scll
07-26-2022, 08:38 AM
Normal pvp ranked perhaps

ArcAL
07-26-2022, 03:30 PM
Might as well just make a rogue lb, other classes won't even come close. At least not with out dummy farming. Although mages are getting kills now also just not at the same clip.

I would like to see something that reflects more then kills. I can play great and not kill anyone and my team wins. I can also play horrible and get a few lucky kills and my team loses. Kills don't reflect what a warrior does in pvp at all.

When there was a pvp lb it was each class. Yes there’s dummy farmers, but most of the people dummy farming were doing it at lower levels not endgame. If pvp lb is back just for endgame there would be more players playing lv81 pvp and eventually dummy farmers wouldn’t be able to be in a room farming in peace.

Xuds
07-26-2022, 03:31 PM
This is the part where the 5 people that play on twinks come in and say they want the lb for all levels

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

ArcAL
07-26-2022, 03:37 PM
Perform Global kdr reset every season and maybe that would be cool thing to implement back again.

Reset KDR for the season only but don’t completely wipe a players historical kdr. The kills that would count for the season would only count for that particular lb for the season..

ArcAL
07-26-2022, 03:39 PM
This is the part where the 5 people that play on twinks come in and say they want the lb for all levels

Usually those are the people dummy farming

ArcAL
07-26-2022, 03:45 PM

I would imagine it takes a lot more time and effort to level to 81 on a separate account to dummy farm at 81 than leveling a character to level 5 and dummy farming

pfizer
07-26-2022, 09:28 PM
The best way imo to revive the endgame pvp at its fullest is to bring back tournaments hosted by sts. Tournaments should be yearly and Sts should announced it early, this will make players geared up and keep practicing for this tournaments. 2 tournaments should be held honor and normal pvp. 2 cents...

Redjellydonut
07-26-2022, 11:16 PM
Ill out it this way… better than a dead lb lobby [emoji23]

Krshy
07-26-2022, 11:29 PM
Would be nice to just have these back.
Anybody leave thoughts on this?

Just seems to me like u cant find much opponents since u 1 shot wars if they nerf rog aimed %250 to %150 whould u still like that event?

Ign: Kershy