PDA

View Full Version : screen stuttering during races

octavos
07-24-2022, 07:48 PM
ok guys i have a Great ping (in the green 100-220)...but when im close to players my screen stutters and my controls go awal.
i keep losing matches because the screen doesn't stay consistent and my controls tend to drift me into a wall.

now when im 1st place and no players near me i have a great screen and no stuttering so my controls work fine.
my screen display need to be at optimum level when in a race and milliseconds count. please take a look devs.

thx -G

Xuds
07-24-2022, 08:24 PM
Sometimes my character does a 180 randomly it's happened more than 5 times

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Susanne
07-25-2022, 04:48 AM
My screen keeps freezing as well as stuttering. Does it in chat, in event, everywhere since yesterday.
I updated the game and my phone is okay for everything else..not freezing whilst I'm typing this for instance.
My ping is normal in-game.
I'm not really concerned at the moment because I'm not running event regularly.
I will be concerned if it continues though.
See..not freezing here so must be AL.

octavos
07-25-2022, 05:03 PM
guys any word on the screen stuttering :) would love to at least reach plat tier in a reasonable amount of time....or just let me buy a bound captin cap
then id be ok :)

asommers
07-25-2022, 08:15 PM
Based on the description provided, I'm not able to reproduce this.

-ALS

octavos
07-25-2022, 11:10 PM
Based on the description provided, I'm not able to reproduce this.

-ALS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbpuSMNowho
this is not smooth. when I turn the screen is very jagged.

asommers
07-26-2022, 12:31 AM
Based on the button corners, looks like you're playing on Chrome with a really high resolution. Try playing at a lower resolution and remove your wisp and let me know if that makes a difference.

-ALS

octavos
07-26-2022, 10:41 AM
Based on the button corners, looks like you're playing on Chrome with a really high resolution. Try playing at a lower resolution and remove your wisp and let me know if that makes a difference.

-ALS

ill check tonight and post another video :)

octavos
07-26-2022, 08:16 PM
ok did multiple tests..but the one that worked is disabling all wisps/set effects. high res didn't change the issue or lower resolution...but when i did a race with all wisps/auras and effects my screen was perfect. but the thing is i ran with players with no effects also so the run was fantastic..the way i wanted it.

I did all my runs this way and defiantly made a difference.