PDA

View Full Version : Curious about Pisces Proc Activation

Deathlyreaper
07-24-2022, 09:53 PM
So lately I have heard that when you try to proc Pisces, the chance of its proc activating is independent of the number of targets. So whether you are hitting 10 targets at once or 1, the proc chance is the same. I’m curious if this is true. It certainly feels that way when I use pisces because there are many instances where I easily proc on 1 mini boss but struggle to do the same on a group of 5-8 mobs. I’m hoping a dev can answer this :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asommers
07-25-2022, 08:30 PM
Not sure what you're asking. With charged attacks, on mob damage there's a small chance to "self buff". Once "self buffed", basic attacks will always proc up to 3 targets within 4m.

-ALS

worshipped
07-25-2022, 09:01 PM
Not sure what you're asking. With charged attacks, on mob damage there's a small chance to "self buff". Once "self buffed", basic attacks will always proc up to 3 targets within 4m.

-ALSI think op is asking whether proc chance is dependent on total damage dealt or (total damage dealt/mob). In case of skrat staff /doz axe/dug dagg etc it was based on total damage instead of (total damage/mob).

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Synergia
07-26-2022, 01:19 AM
He is asking if he hits 10 targets at once, would it be the same proc chance as hitting 1 single target
And yeah it has the same proc rate I already asked this before and Cinco confirmed

Deathlyreaper
07-26-2022, 01:39 AM

-ALS

yea i’m wondering about this chance to “self buff” if i hit 3 targets on a charge attack, do i get 3 chances of activating the buff or do I only get 1 chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pfizer
07-26-2022, 02:36 AM
I think because pisces and marianos are mainly for bosses and bounty bow is the best for mobs. 2 cents...

Adek Nakal
07-26-2022, 03:11 AM
so basically u re asking if hitting more target with weapon like polar/pisces mean u can proc faster,personally i dont think so .