PDA

View Full Version : buff pisces?

Cromazid
07-25-2022, 02:19 PM
I know this has already been talked about, but just wanted to make sure: Is pisces not getting anything changed to it? I've ran about 5 elite zodias maps and I procd my pisces about 2 times. Maybe I'm just unlucky with the rng but I feel like maybe a very very slight buff to the proc would be good????

emc_al
07-25-2022, 02:42 PM
I think Pisces are extremely easy to proc,
Never had to do more than 3 charged attacks to proc

caabarader
07-25-2022, 02:50 PM
I think that thing of proc depends of rng to be activated shouldn't exists, it ruins lb and normal gameplay it self. I don't play rogue but i've seem that rogues gonna need pure luck with temple lb due the need of pisces proc, and without a skill that guarantees immunity of 2 seconds that war and mage have, will be even harder. I'm up to have more weapons with rate similar of dozer axe(100% chance proc when hit an enemy)

Cromazid
07-25-2022, 03:03 PM
UPDATE!! ~~
It seems that it wasn't my bad luck but my misunderstanding of the proc's requirements. I have assumed that "charged attacks" include both charged skills and charged basic attacks; similarly to how "Standard attacks" mean both standard skills and standard basic attacks. Therefore the description seems a bit weird but other than that proc seems fine!! :encouragement:

kelvin100698
07-25-2022, 07:22 PM
why rog bad Than a mage?
Proc pisces need charged. Let's look at the proc staff, it doesn't need to be charged and it's easy to proc, it only takes 1-2 seconds to proc, while rog is sometimes difficult to proc.
make proc pisces like aqua staff or pisces need 1x charged for proc, it will make more useful for farm now

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk