PDA

View Full Version : Farming Trick?

Takezaki
07-30-2012, 08:20 AM
I noticed in some threads people were putting up insame amount of kills in short ammount of time. Something like 1k every 15 minutes or something like that, how is that even possible? It takes me like 2-3 minutes per run and that's what? 50 kills?

Maybe I'm not using the right skills, my stats are pretty banging and I have the best stuff plat can buy.

I'm using Vermin Swarm, I'll usually pump it until it's full then try and release in a pack full of mobs, then I'll hack away at the survivors and sometimes also use the unholy force.

Should I be using other skills? Anything else I fail to comprehend?

Thanks a bunch!

sirtibby
07-30-2012, 08:40 AM
Fire aura is awesome in pve.

Shaocalur
07-30-2012, 09:48 AM
Use this build, it works pretty well.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55356-Chilango-s-Assassination-Build(s)

You'll be able to kill a lot faster with this.

KillaSkillz
07-30-2012, 11:22 AM
Hmm, I dont really know, my guess is one of those maps where the boss keeps spitting out enemies? Probably just dont kill the boss and rack em up.

Seems logical to me at least to build that many kills in a short time.

Cahaun
07-30-2012, 11:39 AM
Choose the places with lots of mobs in a small area and use AoE skills. Red Light District has a good amount of enemies including the metro.

sun light
07-30-2012, 11:46 AM
yea. but dont be mistake! u can miss some drops that way.
i always turn my camera back all my farming time.
cos when u cast aura or swarm? the mobs dead after a few soconds and u already pass them and u wont see if they drop something or not.
so im watching always to what i pass and not where im running to.
i can see the mobs in the mini map also.

Floating
07-30-2012, 11:49 AM
I always have the camera turned to the back but i have all the map memorized so I do not fear of where I must turn or what I must charge at a point ofthe map.

Hardcoure
07-30-2012, 12:05 PM
..where the boss keeps spitting out enemies? Probably just dont kill the boss and rack em up...

That works where? There's a campaign I farm quite often with respawning enemies at boss. Only kill that registers in my stats is the boss.

KillaSkillz
07-30-2012, 06:19 PM
I was guessing, i dont farm kills, 1000 an hour seems an insane number. 1000 in 15 minutes seems unreal. I'm pretty quick but i can only make and run so many maps in 15 minutes.

sirtibby
07-31-2012, 10:25 AM
yea. but dont be mistake! u can miss some drops that way.
i always turn my camera back all my farming time.
cos when u cast aura or swarm? the mobs dead after a few soconds and u already pass them and u wont see if they drop something or not.
so im watching always to what i pass and not where im running to.
i can see the mobs in the mini map also.

Yeah I know I take my time and don't rush through I make sure all enemies are on the ground before I move on xD