PDA

View Full Version : Help with tons of Purified shards (to make our vanitys)

octavos
07-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Well, ever since the new update, we have been farming like crazy trying to get these masks. using elixers like mad, and getting tons of pink shards
that are overflowing the market. thus they are losing value fast. (i have invested 300k in elix and have over 25 purified shards and have assembled (8) lv 26 bracelets)

I propose that we use these shards to upgrade our plat mask to become a similar version of undead mask (different in color obviously (Green to match) and would require 10 pink purified shards too assemble) kind of what is done currently with the bracelet. except with using more shards to assemble the new vanity and use of the plat set

using these shard to help us assemble the other vanities also...Eagle and Snake

I want to improve the economy fast and thus making the event enjoyable, instead of being aggravated from farming all weekend and not geting
a better vanity then my eagle mask I obtained friday.

Would like other players input on this... thanks

:ghost:

octavos
07-30-2012, 11:43 AM
wouldn't that make the shards more expensive?

yes thats the point XD and make this event less aggravating.... because there is to many shards ingame, that they lost value.
thus providing a benefit to people who have many more then me.

Flowman
07-30-2012, 12:31 PM
I have gotten easily over 100 shards., I can't even sell them fast enough in the auction because I replace them and more during my runs.
Another use for them would be great.