PDA

View Full Version : Idea for titles

PatsoeGamer
07-30-2012, 11:08 AM
I like the titles in game - I have an idea for new titles. As we know we can already have our guild name as our title as well as achievements- so my suggestion is to also be able to set your rank in the guild and display that.

So if you are guild master, officer or recruiter you could display it here.

Elyseon
07-31-2012, 12:35 AM
Good plan- would make it really cool if they added more ranks

Trollonator
07-31-2012, 03:30 AM
Good plan- would make it really cool if they added more ranks

It'd be nice if they added a Co-Owner rank because the Co-Owner could do EVERYTHING the owner could besides disband the guild. If that is possible...

Skeletonlord
07-31-2012, 03:38 AM
Sounds like a cool idea, you mean to go with the guild name?

I would also like to see new titles implemented and guild ranks as mentioned. Maybe from recruiter you could add a rank that allows to promote members? A "promoter"? Or possibly adding promotions to "officers", so officers can promote/demote?

Rauekat
07-31-2012, 10:30 AM
Definatley need a scrub or noob title. :p Ya, but maybe General, or Space Cadet.

Phoenixking
07-31-2012, 10:33 AM
Guardian, can only boot not invite or promote, to prevent people inviting noobs they have to be trustworthy. Higher then a recruiter lower then an officer

Livemau
07-31-2012, 12:06 PM
Guardian, can only boot not invite or promote, to prevent people inviting noobs they have to be trustworthy. Higher then a recruiter lower then an officer

this makes no sense lol you were a recruiter then u got promoted to guardian and u cant let ppl in lol but now u can boot