PDA

View Full Version : 2022-07-26 Content Update (294005)

asommers
07-26-2022, 03:40 PM
+ A limited supply of the Aquinox Wake Aura will be in the store this weekend!

+ This aura summons a splashy wake beneath you when you move.
+ Boost is now obtained in a region instead of picking up a powerup
+ Fixed hardcore player name colors in the racing zone
+ The Arcane Anglers Fishing Derby Fish Elixirs will be available for crafting through Aug 1
+ Player should now spawn in front of the racing portal when using Play from the menu.
+ Fixed Pisces effect visuals and hud icon not matching with the proc duration
+ Adjusted hand position for Turkey Hunter 2h Sword

Sill Games
07-26-2022, 03:43 PM
+ This item features a miniature boat wisp that patrols your position and an aura that creates a speed boat wake beneath you when you move.
+ The Arcane Anglers Fishing Derby Fish Elixirs will be available for crafting through Aug 1
+ Player should now spawn in front of the racing portal when using Play from the menu.

We expected some point buff in the event. Sad

ninjers
07-26-2022, 03:43 PM

Sent from my 2201117TY using Tapatalk

presp600
07-26-2022, 03:45 PM
+ This item features a miniature boat wisp that patrols your position and an aura that creates a speed boat wake beneath you when you move.

can we see the aura?

Sill Games
07-26-2022, 03:53 PM
It was interesting, everyone being able to get the nitro is fairer. But the amount of points to reach the plat tier is still bad.

gravings
07-26-2022, 04:10 PM
Please sell one variant without the boat please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZZTop
07-26-2022, 04:14 PM
Fixed pisces icon lmao?????? Now it appears after the first bend proc, not after you proc sea power, and it resets after every new bend proc even thought the duration doesnt. How on the earth does this equate to fixning amything?????

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Cinco
07-26-2022, 04:15 PM

I'm considering a craft variant where you can 'free the boat.'

LOL - but fr.

gravings
07-26-2022, 04:53 PM

LOL - but fr.

:,) just a suggestion it’s dope without the boat as well !

Kelyx
07-26-2022, 04:57 PM
Is it possible to remove last position speed buff? Its annoying, keep pushing players and its not fair to give that amount of speed to the last position. Sometimes people lose their positions thanks to this speed boost

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

chiiwawa
07-26-2022, 05:41 PM

Boat flying around your head lol.

Fearrr
07-26-2022, 05:47 PM

LOL - but fr.

Consider a Craft Variant with the Camouflage Charlie Boat. And what is happening with the Burning Scarecrow Face Mask with the same Camouflage pattern as the Turkey Hunter Armor? I thought something was going to happen Plat wise for that, was brought up in a thread awhile back.

Fearrr
07-26-2022, 05:54 PM
Consider a Craft Variant with the Camouflage Charlie Boat. And what is happening with the Burning Scarecrow Face Mask with the same Camouflage pattern as the Turkey Hunter Armor? I thought something was going to happen Plat wise for that, was brought up in a thread awhile back.

This thread https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?630020-Head-Face-Vanities&highlight=goggles

Ofc more important things to be doing but just wondering.

Djzu
07-26-2022, 07:14 PM
ah yes boost as in region you must made joke fam kill all the fun

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

totot11
07-26-2022, 09:36 PM
Wews why changed the boost system? It's harder now to win when your ping is high.
Picking powerup was good because you can make strategy where to pick poweups....

You should've make the buttons adjustable instead because I always accidentally pressed the left button instead of right :'(

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Andi wibowo
07-26-2022, 09:56 PM
Please revert the pisces effect visual and hud icon.
It should show the duration of the buff, not the duration of the debuff.

CrucialLove
07-26-2022, 10:05 PM
nice hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MOBXMaru
07-26-2022, 10:37 PM
I hope theres a reward for top FASTEST TIME
In running this event

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Babyoda
07-26-2022, 11:19 PM
Is it possible to remove last position speed buff? Its annoying, keep pushing players and its not fair to give that amount of speed to the last position. Sometimes people lose their positions thanks to this speed boost

+1

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
07-27-2022, 12:21 AM
I want to report the Pisces proc icon hud, please keeps it like the previous!!! It's not matching the proc duration at all!!

ItsNotOrange
07-27-2022, 01:17 AM
Wews why changed the boost system? It's harder now to win when your ping is high.
Picking powerup was good because you can make strategy where to pick poweups....

You should've make the buttons adjustable instead because I always accidentally pressed the left button instead of right :'(

I agree with this one, its harder to win the race and less fun.

asommers
07-27-2022, 01:34 AM
Fixed pisces icon lmao?????? Now it appears after the first bend proc, not after you proc sea power, and it resets after every new bend proc even thought the duration doesnt. How on the earth does this equate to fixning amything?????

I want to report the Pisces proc icon hud, please keeps it like the previous!!! It's not matching the proc duration at all!!

Please revert the pisces effect visual and hud icon. It should show the duration of the buff, not the duration of the debuff.

This has been fixed if you patch (log out and log back in).

-ALS

soon
07-27-2022, 01:44 AM

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

I reported what happened here

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?645880-Pisces-The-timing-of-the-Orange-Ring-and-the-Green-Fog-are-not-the-same&p=3861235#post3861235

Susanne
07-27-2022, 02:00 AM
Another aura to contend with. Oh that solves everything. I'm sorry to put a damper on it and I don't usually come down on what you implement but please don't have this event again.
Even the most ardent fans of auras are questioning the flying boat.
It would have been better to reduce the amount of points for those who think the reward is worth it.
Best wishes!

Kelyx
07-27-2022, 03:41 AM

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante TapatalkPlease, make this happens. Its unfair that people in last position get that speed boost. It ends with a ping battle in the end. The one with better ping will be 1st lol.

Also it makes weird screen moves when theres a group of 4 players getting speed boost continually.

ItsNotOrange
07-27-2022, 05:01 AM
Bring back the old boost, this new one more like luck and ping to win the race , if u make 1 mistake u will be 100% losing the race.

snakeeyes
07-27-2022, 05:59 AM
I think better if the boat change into submarine.

totot11
07-27-2022, 06:26 AM
Event was fun until they changed the boost :/

totot11
07-27-2022, 07:50 AM
Please, make this happens. Its unfair that people in last position get that speed boost. It ends with a ping battle in the end. The one with better ping will be 1st lol.

Also it makes weird screen moves when theres a group of 4 players getting speed boost continually.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante TapatalkYesss ping battle, and also changing the boost is a big mistake. Last night, before they changed the boost I always get 1st and 2nd place, but now I'm always 3rd and 4th wew

gravings
07-27-2022, 07:59 AM
Boat flying around your head lol.

Ik Ik a lot of nice auras are ruined by the wisp. This one is one of them tbh. And I’m sure I can speak for a lot of players who don’t want random boats roaming around camps…. Revert revert!

CrucialLove
07-27-2022, 11:29 PM
oppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

totot11
07-28-2022, 05:52 AM
BRING BACK THE OLD BOOSTTTT!!!!!! KINDA ANNOYING EVERYONE HAVE THE BOOOST!!!!
THE EVENT WAS FUN ALREADY UNTIL YOU CHANGED THE BOOST LIKE WTF!!?

Statsonly
07-28-2022, 07:04 AM
Is the 2.5 token aura trade friendly?

Imakecritt
07-28-2022, 02:36 PM
GIVE.BACK.THE.OLD.SPEED.BOOST

FIX.THE.VISUAL.BUG!

Like seriously? Three racers are behind me in lap 3 and in finish line i'll be placed in 3rd? SO FAKKING TILTED EVERYTIME THAT HAPPENS

Sent from my Infinix X6811B using Tapatalk

Imakecritt
07-28-2022, 03:05 PM
GIVE.BACK.THE.OLD.SPEED.BOOST

FIX.THE.VISUAL.BUG!

Like seriously? Three racers are behind me in lap 3 and in finish line i'll be placed in 3rd? SO FAKKING TILTED EVERYTIME THAT HAPPENS

Sent from my Infinix X6811B using Tapatalk+ AND SERIOUSLY? RANDOM SPEED BUG TO 2/3/4 PLACER? THEY'RE IN THAT PLACE FOR A REASON. WHY GIVING THEM A BUG TO CATCH UP

Sent from my Infinix X6811B using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-28-2022, 03:13 PM
BRING BACK THE OLD BOOSTTTT!!!!!! KINDA ANNOYING EVERYONE HAVE THE BOOOST!!!!
THE EVENT WAS FUN ALREADY UNTIL YOU CHANGED THE BOOST LIKE WTF!!?

I can't hear you.