PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Pisces weapon

Synergia
07-26-2022, 06:29 PM
Hey, I don’t like the fact that Pisces proc is very random.
You can proc it sometime after one hit and other times after 10 charged hits.
Temple is coming soon and I dont think its really fair that the best weapon for rogue class atm is pure luck based.
With other weapons like Aquaris for example you can gather mobs together and you will increase ur proc chances by alot.

Cinco said that Pisces have a proc the effect on the rogue and no matter how many enemys you hit your proc chance would be the same, and I dont think they will change it.

Here is what I think should happen:
Keep proc chance the same BUT if after first charge hit you dont proc pisces, your proc chance should increase by a lil bit.
And if on the second hit you also dont proc, your proc chance will increase a lil bit again.

Like by 10% each charge attack.
I think it would fix the randomness of the weapon that is 100% pure luck based
Today I was recording and during one of the runs I proced on the first hit and then it took me 9 charged attacks in order to proc (after cooldown)
This way you can still proc after like 4-5 hits but not above that which is really unfair during high waves in temple or EVG / upcoming EZG

Synergia
07-26-2022, 06:31 PM
This will prevent situations like 10 charged attacks and still not proc but also wont make this weapon Insanely easy to proc cause you still have the same proc chance when you try to proc at the beginning
And reset after you proc.

caabarader
07-26-2022, 06:36 PM
Totally into it, +1 also making it like aquaris proc by just damaging enemy's should also be good.
If no new spirit/arcane gear until temple, it will be purely luck based

Deathlyreaper
07-27-2022, 01:30 AM
+100000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
07-27-2022, 01:32 AM
p.s i’m willing to take a slight nerf on the proc if it means that this will get implemented. I cannot stress how important reliability is more than the proc effect

asommers
07-27-2022, 01:47 AM
The chance is 35%, so over time, that's 1 out of 3 charged attacks.

We'll consider it, but at some point, we need to stop adjusting these. For every change that's made or attempted, there's an equal opposition to the change.

We have both Spirit gear and 81 Arcanes right around the corner.

-ALS

Deathlyreaper
07-27-2022, 02:03 AM
The chance is 35%, so over time, that's 1 out of 3 charged attacks.

We'll consider it, but at some point, we need to stop adjusting these. For every change that's made or attempted, there's an equal opposition to the change.

We have both Spirit gear and 81 Arcanes right around the corner.

-ALS

Ok well I hope the criticism about how a weapon activates the proc is going to be addressed in these future gears :)

Trulex
07-27-2022, 02:03 AM
is pisces actually 35%? feels much less