PDA

View Full Version : The Hunt for the Promo Code for the Nightmare Antenna

Samhayne
07-30-2012, 12:51 PM
We have added a new promo code that grant the unique "Nightmare Antenna" vanity helm. The thing is, we're not telling what the promo code is to get them. There are clues spread throughout Alterra with hints as to what letters are used to make the promo code. You will need help to collect all the clues and figure it out, as not all of the clues are obtainable by any one character.

Here is what we do know:

The Promo Code for the Nightmare Antenna is one word
The Promo Code for the Nightmare Antenna is at least 6 letters long, but no more than 16 long
You can attempt a code by going to the Spacetime Nexus and tapping the Promo Code button, or typing /p followed by the Promo Code you want to try out

There are already a couple of discussion threads where players are collecting their wisdom to try and unravel the word game for the Nightmare Antenna Promo Code. Join them in the Pocket Legends General Discussion Forum (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?6-PL-General-Discussion).

PS. We made this deliberately hard, at least in our eyes. It is our first time doing something like this, so we're interested to see how it goes. Please let us know what you think about this activity!

TechniShock
07-30-2012, 12:55 PM
Esmeralda has the antenna. is that a clue?

Samhayne
07-30-2012, 01:07 PM
We're not giving out clues unless the community cannot come together to sort it out. We think you can do it!

CrimsonTider
07-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Too many people to report who are "selling" code for gold. This might get ugly.

Rare
07-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Man her arms are really long

Samhayne
07-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Too many people to report who are "selling" code for gold. This might get ugly.

Report em and we will take it from there. Doing a quick scan of the most recent reports, I don't see any, so get to reporting 'em!

Skeletonlord
07-30-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm having a really hard time finding these clues, please help us Sam :)

maneatingtree
07-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Its barely been an hour skel, i think we should have more time before we get helped

Jcyee
07-30-2012, 02:01 PM
This will b interesting but fun lol :)

Sinestro
07-30-2012, 02:03 PM
promo code is samhaynewonttellbutislaughingoutloudatus dont forget /p

Samhayne
07-30-2012, 02:05 PM

To reiterate, it's not really feasable for any one person to collect all the clues themselves. You'll likely need help. When the anagram and hunt was created, we deliberately didn't want to make it easy, because we knew the community would come together to try and sort this out. Once you know, everyone will know because it will be here on the forums. So, it's pretty hard. Join in with your fellow players to work together!

Sinestro
07-30-2012, 02:06 PM
lmao out of this thread you got that lol!!! true too

WoundedEagle
07-30-2012, 02:08 PM

It's only been an hour dude....

Phoenixking
07-30-2012, 02:27 PM
It's only been an hour dude....
It was intended to be hard >:3 mm yes, if we don't solve this then ill facepalm in despair

WoundedEagle
07-30-2012, 02:29 PM
It was intended to be hard >:3 mm yes, if we don't solve this then ill facepalm in despair

Exactly.

Ambrose
07-30-2012, 02:47 PM
problem is ppl are trying to solve it within there own little circle to be the first to get it. could be abit before its open to public

Kixxler
07-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Should be easy, I guessed my way through crossword puzzles my entire life.

maneatingtree
07-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Hunt over reciprocity ;)

JestersNinja
07-30-2012, 03:38 PM
A bunch of people know the code now because people told them the code.. So now the challange wasnt a challange for those who got if from people saying the code outloud

Samhayne
07-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Yup nicely done. :D

The Design Team needs to come up with harder stuff I think!

Whirlzap
07-30-2012, 03:49 PM
To reiterate, it's not really feasable for any one person to collect all the clues themselves. You'll likely need help. When the anagram and hunt was created, we deliberately didn't want to make it easy, because we knew the community would come together to try and sort this out. Once you know, everyone will know because it will be here on the forums. So, it's pretty hard. Join in with your fellow players to work together!

Oh Sam, you tricky fish!
This post IS a HINT!

We have to ask each other for clues; there's not a large chance everyone has a twink in ascending levels of 5.

Also, this quote.

Just as Samhayne was setting the promo code, an uncontrollable nightmare fell over him. When he awoke, the Nightmare Antenna were still locked behind the promo code, but the secret code had vanished!

What was your nightmare about?

You should remember if this is a true story...
UNLESS THE HAUNTED NIGHTMARE ANTENNA MADE YOU FORGET

Phoenixking
07-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Oh Sam, you tricky fish!
This post IS a HINT!

We have to ask each other for clues; there's not a large chance everyone has a twink in ascending levels of 5.

Also, this quote.

What was your nightmare about?

You should remember if this is a true story...
UNLESS THE HAUNTED NIGHTMARE ANTENNA MADE YOU FORGET
I forgot what had to hunt the nightmare antennas to get them. . . I forgot how I got it until I read this thread

His nightmare was. He was afraid everyone would no the promo code, and they did. . .

xxgamertagxx
07-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Yay I got the antenna :D

ThePvpTwink
07-30-2012, 07:13 PM
As soon as someone who would share found out they told people who then went to shout the code out to every town...Now its so common ._.

Silverpegasus
07-31-2012, 12:13 AM
/p reciprocity
ty @misspeeps for telling me :) though i have no idea how it came about. I only saw one NPC with Nightmare antenna, that is Henrique in Humania towne. I didnt see Esmeralda with antenna!?

ThePvpTwink
07-31-2012, 10:32 AM
/p reciprocity
ty @misspeeps for telling me :) though i have no idea how it came about. I only saw one NPC with Nightmare antenna, that is Henrique in Humania towne. I didnt see Esmeralda with antenna!?

I found antennas in 10 locations but didn't see how u get letters from them other then henrique with "I"

Phoenixking
07-31-2012, 10:34 AM
I found antennas in 10 locations but didn't see how u get letters from them other then henrique with "I"
Level requirements on the clues