PDA

View Full Version : Week long Exp??

Hardcoure
07-30-2012, 01:03 PM
NEW!! Limited Edition Seven-Day XP Elixir! This brand new XP booster gives you DOUBLE XP for a full 7 DAYS... but that's not all!! This special Elixir can be combined with any other Elixir of your choice! Totally crazy XP bonuses are yours to enjoy for this limited time :-)

So just to clarify, if I buy this xp elix then I will have the double xp for seven days instead of until the end of the week? I.e. if I buy this the day before they take it out will it still work after it's gone from store?

I realize it would just be a guess from anyone not a dev but I'm just curious others' take on it. Maybe I'd get lucky and a dev would reply.

Samhayne
07-30-2012, 01:08 PM
So just to clarify, if I buy this xp elix then I will have the double xp for seven days instead of until the end of the week? I.e. if I buy this the day before they take it out will it still work after it's gone from store?

I realize it would just be a guess from anyone not a dev but I'm just curious others' take on it. Maybe I'd get lucky and a dev would reply.

Yes, once you purchase the 7 day 2X exp elixir, you will have that effect on that character for 7 consecutive days (it is always counting down). You can stack any other exp elixir on top of it. If you get a 4x exp elixir, you would then have a total of 6x exp.

Hardcoure
07-30-2012, 01:10 PM
Hmm all right then. Thanks Sam. :chuncky:

Rare
07-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Yes, once you purchase the 7 day 2X exp elixir, you will have that effect on that character for 7 consecutive days (it is always counting down). You can stack any other exp elixir on top of it. If you get a 4x exp elixir, you would then have a total of 6x exp.

ohhhhhh I misunderstood that one. Thought it was 2 x 4 = 8. Ouch

Bebsi
07-30-2012, 05:06 PM
Hmm, this explains my miscalculations... xD

WoundedEagle
07-30-2012, 05:26 PM

How long will the 7-day-elixir be in the platinum store? And wouldn't you gain 8x exp?...

bjordan
07-31-2012, 11:21 AM
How long will the 7-day-elixir be in the platinum store? And wouldn't you gain 8x exp?...

I think it's stacked as in 2x + 4x, not 2x * 4x.

WoundedEagle
07-31-2012, 02:16 PM
I think it's stacked as in 2x + 4x, not 2x * 4x.

Lame. But thanks :)