PDA

View Full Version : Fury Event - Mythic Stashes / Vanity Suggestions

ignwizzywhite
07-28-2022, 04:11 PM
Hello Team,

Hope this finds you well. As we are all looking forward to the Fall season's events, I wanted to reach out with a suggestion for the "premier" vanity loot that the mythic stashes would drop during the Fury event.

Over the past few years, "Tees" have been the premier drop (and some of the styling/colors have changed year over year). The Tees themselves are great and everyone loves them, but I wanted to suggest the below.

#1. Would it be possible to add some sort of unique stat (like gold or luck %), aura or animation for each tee?

#2. Since Tees have been released before, may I suggest a new complementary vanity - like a Cape banner item, or perhaps a new Crown vanity - that when combined with a tee, creates a unique bonus (stat/aura, etc.)? This was done during the birthday event, when adding a new cowboy/sombrero hat to a starry would create a 2pc set bonus/aura.

Thank you!

Tekila
07-28-2022, 04:16 PM
It is a bad idea to add stats on vanities since they are only good looking items that you can wear like your clothes to be stylish they just don’t need any stat they are skins.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk