PDA

View Full Version : my matches shoot me to last place -Ghost

octavos
07-28-2022, 07:42 PM
Ive had good ping today/this afternoon so i know my connection is good...but im reaching finish, my place shoots me to last place after i pass the finish line.
ive lost a few good races this really didn't happen till after the updates today.

i've never had this happen. plase take a look devs :)

Waatda
07-29-2022, 12:05 AM
Ive had good ping today/this afternoon so i know my connection is good...but im reaching finish, my place shoots me to last place after i pass the finish line.
ive lost a few good races this really didn't happen till after the updates today.

i've never had this happen. plase take a look devs :)It's hard to win now because everyone has a boost not like before the update

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

octavos
07-29-2022, 05:35 AM
I didn't explain the full issue sorry about that lol. I am in 1st place....but my place reads 4th. It's like the place gets stuck and after I pass the finish. the race I have to make an additional pass and then I finish the race at almost 2min...ill make a video today to show my issue. So I ran 4 laps insted of 3.

It's kinda hard to explain but during my run it doesn't disconnect me if it was a connection issue, so I just keep racing. And since I'm focused on not crashing i can't tell the game is stuck ��

Immortal_Blood
07-29-2022, 09:02 AM
I didn't explain the full issue sorry about that lol. I am in 1st place....but my place reads 4th. It's like the place gets stuck and after I pass the finish. the race I have to make an additional pass and then I finish the race at almost 2min...ill make a video today to show my issue. So I ran 4 laps insted of 3.

It's kinda hard to explain but during my run it doesn't disconnect me if it was a connection issue, so I just keep racing. And since I'm focused on not crashing i can't tell the game is stuck ��

@@ ive noticed the race placement going all over the place.. XD

octavos
07-29-2022, 10:51 AM
yea, its killing my placement. and how many energies i gotta farm.