PDA

View Full Version : New pl item guide recruiting

Kingofhurtz
08-27-2010, 01:18 PM
So I was just reading the Item Lists thread and I decided that it's time for Pocket Legends to have a complete, updated guide to all items in the game. If anyone at all has had experience with creating/designing a website(since ihave 0 experience), I'd be glad to do my part my submitting all screenshots and data needed(with the help of the community, since I obviously don't have every item available...) to keep the website up to date.
So please just post or PM if you're willing to help :D. I'll update the community as new information comes in....Thanks

Snakespeare
08-27-2010, 01:21 PM
The wiki is the best place for this. I wish I had time, but I am afraid that I don't. Have you checked out the wiki? It really needs people to start adding to it.

Kingofhurtz
08-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Yeah I've defenitely looked at it...but I thought it best to maybe start fresh. Maybe I'll rethink

Royce
08-27-2010, 01:27 PM
Yeah I've defenitely looked at it...but I thought it best to maybe start fresh. Maybe I'll rethink

I'm not entirely against a fresh start if something could be done that would be easy for people to contribute to, but I think until someone with webdesign skills proposes something new, there's no reason not to just contribute to one of the existing databases.

Kingofhurtz
08-27-2010, 01:59 PM
Maybe I should learn...hmm