PDA

View Full Version : Race event early feedback !

gianthills
07-29-2022, 02:58 PM
Pls , next time do this event with 1 week duration or (possibly) less. In other words, i wish that event end as soon as possible coz it's worst. Ty

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Starxplatinum
07-30-2022, 02:15 PM
There's probably be more events like this since they'll be able to make some money by selling auras.

Just farm elite zodias since devs don't really listen to us complain.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Alexwwe
07-30-2022, 03:05 PM
I want a map to be a straight line beacause controls kinda weak when you try to drive left and right :/

WheelNdeal
07-31-2022, 03:20 AM
I hope there isnt more events like this...game seems to be going into the wrong direction.

Waatda
07-31-2022, 05:44 AM
I hope there isnt more events like this...game seems to be going into the wrong direction.Which direction?

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Tekila
07-31-2022, 06:21 AM
I’d love more tactic dungeons and bosses instead of racing events to.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
07-31-2022, 07:29 AM
That they wasted efforts on re-skin the cart race instead of reworking tired old events or creating a new one. As far as I can tell, nobody likes this. Two weeks too long. A 4 day weekend would be too long...

Longtao
07-31-2022, 11:27 AM
This gamemode is too hard ;-;

microwildrift
08-01-2022, 06:23 AM
It was fun But 2 weeks Is Just long

Sent from my RMX2151 using Tapatalk

Tekila
08-01-2022, 07:23 AM
It was a fun event but 2weeks is too long and making it energy based kills the fun for hours of farming and crafting.
Instead of making the next racing event an lb event it would be great to make it inaccessible for parties and Guildies so people will just not be able to trade wins.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

pfizer
08-01-2022, 07:44 AM
Its a very underrated event LB players making 200m+ from it the tokens are very easy to get. Although I admit need rigorous practice to get good because the controls are quite hard playing in mobile. 2 cents.

Xuds
08-01-2022, 09:56 AM
-Add more than one map that rotates randomly every race
-Add crates around the map that you can break that can drop essence, tokens, or for example this year a low chance for tsunami egg like from the lockeds
-Add more obstacles so that races aren't so close now (because of the new zone boost)
-Force your boat to rotate on its own if you try to drive backwards to prevent people from farming tokens. Why should I get less coins for doing the event how it's meant to be?
-Change the event back to no energy but just dont allow parties to be a thing for the point boosters (we want to race not farm energy)
-The soundtrack from the event was cool, maybe add it for tokens to use it in your house?
-The waiting area for the event is pretty nice maybe you can turn that into a location but just remove the area you stand on and it'll look good
-For every event onward itd be nice to always have some furnishing pieces from the event itself in the token vendor
-For getting a certain amount of tokens in a race you get bonus tokens

This is all I can think of for now

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
08-02-2022, 12:09 AM
i agree pvp events are.. bad. BUT i will give dev the benefit of the doubt n tell u that they did well to keep it fair and not create a p2w pvp event.

but yo, i still dont wanna race. even if the unlocked crate is the best crate ive ever seen from a vendor (it is).

Kelyx
08-02-2022, 03:22 AM
I wonder why you all cry about energy. Its an lb event, must be with energy lol

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk