PDA

View Full Version : an idea that can revive the game in the future

Angelaxd
07-31-2022, 11:29 PM
Before I leave the game as an old and new player who has been in each expansion I think I will suggest an idea that I always wanted to see

This game mode is by rounds style (EVG) the difference is that the mobs give gold just like the bosses but balanced, these rounds will have 1 different boss every 10 rounds putting another boss and increasing the gold loot as well as valuable objects that They would serve for 1 special weapon (or vanity) which will be exclusively for crafting through this map and would never be locked (there would only be elixirs for a greater chance of getting these objects but in low percentages so as not to kill their value)
The more rounds the bosses and mobs go through, they will also get some extra special abilities that will make getting more difficult and unique items from these levels more exciting and expensive if you want to sell, at the same time there will be much rarer items to get in higher and exclusive rounds of these rounds that would cause more people to be interested in cultivating until these rounds and be encouraged to get stronger for that, going from round 100 the gold of the mobs and bosses will already be much higher and the bosses would have up to 2 or 3 special attacks (this includes that some bosses are repeated but with more life and damage abilities)
for this there will also be a monthly classification table that gives 1 badge and a chest of these objects with random prizes
(all this will be set in zodias including their enemies)
(Regarding the special skills, they will be randomly changing to the [shuyal arena] map style
(on this map they also have limited lives [1])
(at the end of the game they will give 5 tokens for each round passed)
that's all, any arrangement can do it
(I clarify that in this map active and stackable weapon processes must be allowed, but if more than 2 are used in the weapon space, the first one that is activated will lose its effect by 50% and if another process is activated, the first weapon will be deactivated your process immediately ]