View Full Version : Preview - The Elite Zodias Gauntlet!

Cinco
08-01-2022, 10:48 AM
It's the pinnacle of combat achievement in Zodias culture: The Zodias Gauntlet. Take on waves of elite level monsters to climb the leaderboards, collect mountains of gold, and secure some unique rewards.

How to Play

The Zodias Gauntlet can be unlocked by defeating Zodias bosses (Ekenta, Mecharydon and Rahabkor). Each one will grant points toward the global goal to activate the portal. Defeating the Elite versions will grant more points than normal. It will remain active for 24 hours.

Once unlocked, you'll find the portal to the Zodias Gauntlet in the great hall of the Zodias Capital. But, there are some preparations you should make before you head through. The Zodias will require a group of 3 players, one of each class and is designed to be the most difficult content yet, so make sure to equip your best gear to stand a chance against the onslaught.

Once inside, you'll face your first wave of monsters. You have 120 seconds to clear them. If successful, you will face wave after wave until you either run out of time, or your party wipes.

You'll earn points as you go to climb the cyclical monthly Leaderboards.

Loot & Rewards

Monsters inside the Gauntlet will drop gold (and lots of it). Bosses and minibosses have a chance to drop the Elite Zodias Locked Crate.

The Elite Zodias Locked Crate contains Gold, Elixirs, Legendary and Mythic Level 81 Gear, Fathoms, Zodias Rank Points and two new items:

Time Tokens are a new consumable item that allow you to reduce the crafting time of any item.

The Zodias "Pearl of the Deep" is a new Mythic item that increases the amount of Spirit XP your equipped Spirit Gear earns in Zodias and Elite Zodias. If it is in your inventory, it gives +5% Spirit in standard Zodias zones and +10% in Elite Zodias. This does stack with other Spirit XP multiplying effects!

Achievements

Defeat Elite Gauntlet Taa'Nyn (Wave 5) for 300 AP's and Elite Gauntlet Zaartarax (Wave 10) for 350!

Leaderboards

The Top 10 leaderboard winners each month will receive a special badge with a shiny animated border,

along with two titles:

The Badge and Titles are cyclical rewards (like other Leaderboard rewards that expire after their respective terms).

Zodias "Eating Machine" Spirit Gear

As you may have noticed, the new crate contains an item for Spirit XP, which means the new Eating Machine spirit gear also comes along with this update!

Visit Kotermain in the Zodias Capitol to purchase the recipes for Eating Machine Spirit Armor, Helmet and Weapons with Fathom tokens. To craft them, you'll need to collect various spirit resources around Arlor.

In addition to scaling power, the Level 76 "Eating Machine" Spirit Gear invokes a set bonus when all three (3) pieces are worn together: +10 Primary Stat, 5% Haste, 25% Damage and 30% Speed.

Level 76 "Eating Machine" Spirit Weapons also have a chance to proc various effects. The power/effectiveness of these procs increases with item level.

Aegis: Chance to summon the "Harpoon Rotor" aura, which damages nearby enemies.

Blade: Chance to apply "Wave Crash" on your target. This does significant single target damage.

Bow: Chance to apply "Tide of Vengeance" to your target to do damage over time.

Daggers: Chance to summon the "Sharktooth Shield" around your Legend, which reflects incoming damage.

Staff: Chance to summon the "Healing Zodias Tide" around your Legend. Increases damage and restores health over time.

Cannon: Chance to apply "Mecharydon's Armor Eater" which strips away your enemy's armor away for a short period.

Timing
The Elite Zodias Gauntlet, the Eating Machine Spirit equipment, Eating Machine crafting component loot, the Elite Zodias Locked Crate, and the Zodias Pearl are all expected to be available starting this Thursday, August 4th.

The Elite Zodias Gauntlet (and everything mentioned above) is a permanent addition to the Zodias Campaign.

Coming Soon: New Community Contest!

In addition to all of the exciting things happening in game, keep an eye on the forums next week for some summer fun and a chance to unlock some in-game rewards for the whole Arcane Legends community!

Keep an eye out in the Arcane Legends Announcements section on Monday 8/8 for more details!

RedeZy
08-03-2022, 09:39 AM
Is the badge permanent? Or is it monthly based

Cinco
08-03-2022, 09:42 AM
Is the badge permanent? Or is it monthly based

These are monthly (like other cyclical LB rewards).

Observing
08-03-2022, 09:42 AM
Looking forward to trying out the elite gauntlet

championboost
08-03-2022, 09:46 AM
why do warrioirs again get such op weapon procs

PostNoob
08-03-2022, 09:50 AM
How often do bosses spawn

Charles_Shadwick
08-03-2022, 10:00 AM
So this is an expansion on lv81 and includes spirit gear as part of it?

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Fearrr
08-03-2022, 10:05 AM
Cinco...I'm a little confused on what happened with the Pearl of the Deep? Were you not able to find a way so it gives Spirit XP% to unequipped Spirit Items in the inventory?

Elite Zodias Gauntlet. I see there is not a mode with a no Timer version. That's so tragic. I felt like I made a compelling arguments on the topic with real variables and examples for it. On top of defending my statements. I will try it out ofc but I can already tell this is Content I am going to be skipping.

Spirit Gear. Aegis looks very interesting Proc wise. Thank you for not giving up on the Spirit Gear and giving it another chance.

ItsNotOrange
08-03-2022, 10:12 AM
It's the pinnacle of combat achievement in Zodias culture: The Zodias Gauntlet. Take on waves of elite level monsters to climb the leaderboards, collect mountains of gold, and secure some unique rewards.

How to Play

The Zodias Gauntlet can be unlocked by defeating Zodias bosses (Ekenta, Mecharydon and Rahabkor). Each one will grant points toward the global goal to activate the portal. Defeating the Elite versions will grant more points than normal. It will remain active for 24 hours.

Once unlocked, you'll find the portal to the Zodias Gauntlet in the great hall of the Zodias Capital. But, there are some preparations you should make before you head through. The Zodias will require a group of 3 players, one of each class and is designed to be the most difficult content yet, so make sure to equip your best gear to stand a chance against the onslaught.

Once inside, you'll face your first wave of monsters. You have 120 seconds to clear them. If successful, you will face wave after wave until you either run out of time, or your party wipes.

Loot & Rewards

Monsters inside the Gauntlet will drop gold (and lots of it). Bosses and minibosses have a chance to drop the Elite Zodias Locked Crate.

The Elite Zodias Locked Crate contains Gold, Elixirs, Legendary and Mythic Level 81 Gear, Fathoms, Zodias Rank Points and two new items:

Time Tokens are a new consumable item that allow you to reduce the crafting time of any item.

The Zodias "Pearl of the Deep" is a new Mythic item that increases the amount of Spirit XP your equipped Spirit Gear earns in Zodias and Elite Zodias. If it is in your inventory, it gives +5% Spirit in standard Zodias zones and +10% in Elite Zodias. This does stack with other Spirit XP multiplying effects!

Leaderboards

The Top 10 leaderboard winners each month will receive a special badge with a shiny animated border,

along with two titles:

The Badge and Titles are cyclical rewards (like other Leaderboard rewards that expire after their respective terms).

As you may have noticed, the new crate contains an item for Spirit XP, which means the new Eating Machine spirit gear also comes along with this update!

Visit Kotermain in the Zodias Capitol to purchase the recipes for Eating Machine Spirit Armor, Helmet and Weapons with Fathom tokens. To craft them, you'll need to collect various spirit resources around Arlor.

In addition to scaling power, the Level 76 "Eating Machine" Spirit Gear invokes a set bonus when all three (3) pieces are worn together: +10 Primary Stat, 5% Haste, 25% Damage and 30% Speed.

Level 76 "Eating Machine" Spirit Weapons also have a chance to proc various effects. The power/effectiveness of these procs increases with item level.

Blade: Chance to apply "Wave Crash" on your target. This does significant single target damage.

Daggers: Chance to summon the "Sharktooth Shield" around your Legend, which reflects incoming damage.

Staff: Chance to summon the "Healing Zodias Tide" around your Legend. Increases armor and restores health over time.

Cannon: Chance to apply "Mecharydon's Armor Eater" which strips away your enemy's armor away for a short period.

Timing
The Elite Zodias Gauntlet, the Eating Machine Spirit equipment, Eating Machine crafting component loot, the Elite Zodias Locked Crate, and the Zodias Pearl are all expected to be available starting this Thursday, August 4th.

The Elite Zodias Gauntlet (and everything mentioned above) is a permanent addition to the Zodias Campaign.

In addition to all of the exciting things happening in game, keep an eye on the forums next week for some summer fun and a chance to unlock some in-game rewards for the whole Arcane Legends community!

Keep an eye out in the Arcane Legends Announcements section on Monday 8/8 for more details!

Another tour of arlor contest?

Cinco
08-03-2022, 10:23 AM
Cinco...I'm a little confused on what happened with the Pearl of the Deep? Were you not able to find a way so it gives Spirit XP% to unequipped Spirit Items in the inventory?

Elite Zodias Gauntlet. I see there is not a mode with a no Timer version. That's so tragic. I felt like I made a compelling arguments on the topic with real variables and examples for it. On top of defending my statements. I will try it out ofc but I can already tell this is Content I am going to be skipping.

Spirit Gear. Aegis looks very interesting Proc wise. Thank you for not giving up on the Spirit Gear and giving it another chance.

I don't think giving Spirit XP to unequipped items is a good idea. That's why I didn't do it - and I'm not interested in doing it because that concept goes against the whole principle of the Spirit gear. However I did want to add a new item that gave your equipped gear additional Spirit XP when in use. It just doesn't make sense to advance Spirit items that are not in use.

As for the 'no timer' version of the Gauntlet, I just disagree fundamentally. There's always Elite Zodias if you want to grind Elite content without a timer. If I were to duplicate the EZG with a 'no timer' version it would offer the same loot as Elite Zodias (so you're not missing anything in that regard - just the gameplay).

caabarader
08-03-2022, 10:24 AM
Does the new spirit weapons can proc at any level?

Cinco
08-03-2022, 10:25 AM
Does the new spirit weapons can proc at any level?

Yes. The proc effects are better at higher levels but they can activate at any level :-)

Marosok
08-03-2022, 10:29 AM
Do (aegis, blade) have proc cd? Hope not, if so, how long? 6sec as usual?
Does proc rate increase with item's lvl or stays same as with old spirits?

Mythocrisis
08-03-2022, 10:32 AM
So crafting items be in locked crates or it's pure grinding to win?
And how much fathoms for the recipe?
Just wondering

Cinco
08-03-2022, 10:34 AM
Do (aegis, blade) have proc cd? Hope not, if so, how long? 6sec as usual?
Does proc rate increase with item's lvl or stays same as with old spirits?

Spirit Weapon procs have a cool-down that affects the activation of other weapon procs but not the same Spirit Weapon. So: no stacking with other gear but no relevant cool-down between Spirit gear procs. Hopefully that makes sense. If not... you'll see it in action once you start playing with the new stuff! :-)

Proc rates do not increase with item level. Rates are slightly higher for the new Eating Machine Spirit weapon procs compared to older Spirit gear.

Gigannte
08-03-2022, 10:36 AM
mage will not have damage in the procs?

Cinco
08-03-2022, 10:36 AM
So crafting items be in locked crates or it's pure grinding to win?
And how much fathoms for the recipe?
Just wondering

Crafting components are loot drops.

Recipes vary in cost. 250 Fathoms for Helmet. 500 for Armor. 750 for Weapon.

Recipes are bound and consumed on use.

championboost
08-03-2022, 10:37 AM
please dont tell me wars blade has more single target damage than rogues bow even though wars damage is instant and rogues is overtime

Marosok
08-03-2022, 10:38 AM
Spirit Weapon procs have a cool-down that affects the activation of other weapon procs but not the same Spirit Weapon. So: no stacking with other gear but no relevant cool-down between Spirit gear procs. Hopefully that makes sense. If not... you'll see it in action once you start playing with the new stuff! :-)

Proc rates do not increase with item level. Rates are slightly higher for the new Eating Machine Spirit weapon procs compared to older Spirit gear.

Got my answers, thank you.

Fearrr
08-03-2022, 10:38 AM
I don't think giving Spirit XP to unequipped items is a good idea. That's why I didn't do it - and I'm not interested in doing it because that concept goes against the whole principle of the Spirit gear. However I did want to add a new item that gave your equipped gear additional Spirit XP when in use. It just doesn't make sense to advance Spirit items that are not in use.

As for the 'no timer' version of the Gauntlet, I just disagree fundamentally. There's always Elite Zodias if you want to grind Elite content without a timer. If I were to duplicate the EZG with a 'no timer' version it would offer the same loot as Elite Zodias (so you're not missing anything in that regard - just the gameplay).

Thanks for the reply. I see I have nothing more to say on those topics then.

Last question from me? How much Plat is the Pearl of the Deep?

Mythocrisis
08-03-2022, 10:39 AM
Crafting components are loot drops.

Recipes vary in cost. 250 Fathoms for Helmet. 500 for Armor. 750 for Weapon.

Recipes are bound and consumed on use.

Great addition. Thank you.

Waatda
08-03-2022, 10:41 AM
Gold drops can increased when using GL items?

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-03-2022, 10:43 AM

The Mythic Zodias Pearl is in the Elite Zodias Locked Crate - which opens for 5 Platinum / Crate Keys.

We are discussing the limited sale of an Arcane Zodias Pearl (gives more XP Bonus) in the Store during this first weekend of the Gauntlet... but we are undecided.

Mythocrisis
08-03-2022, 10:44 AM

It clearly says it's a drop from the new elite locks.

Fearrr
08-03-2022, 10:47 AM
The Mythic Zodias Pearl is in the Elite Zodias Locked Crate - which opens for 5 Platinum / Crate Keys.

We are discussing the limited sale of an Arcane Zodias Pearl (gives more XP Bonus) in the Store during this first weekend of the Gauntlet... but we are undecided.

Ok sounds good.. I like the sound of that. Hopefully that happens.

Vinlong
08-03-2022, 10:47 AM
Mage’s weapon nice!! But we fully support with no damage proc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-03-2022, 10:49 AM
Mage’s weapon nice!! But we fully support with no damage proc?

A mistake on my part - the proc increases damage (not armor) while restoring your health. It's a great way to stand up to groups of enemies... and survive.

Vinlong
08-03-2022, 10:50 AM
A mistake on my part - the proc increases damage (not armor) while restoring your health. It's a great way to stand up to groups of enemies... and survive.

Nice!!!!! Love it thank Cinco

Xuds
08-03-2022, 10:51 AM

We are discussing the limited sale of an Arcane Zodias Pearl (gives more XP Bonus) in the Store during this first weekend of the Gauntlet... but we are undecided.If you guys release an arcane version of the pearl it should be in large quantities if the only time to get them is during the zodias gauntlet launch

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Deviltuga14
08-03-2022, 10:53 AM
Cinco, so then, Aegis is PvE, and mobs weapon for clear minis, in zodias ?. Seems nice

yubaraj
08-03-2022, 10:54 AM
Thank you very much. Looking forward to spirit gears.

caabarader
08-03-2022, 10:55 AM
Will there be new aps of gauntlet?

Gnozzie
08-03-2022, 11:01 AM
So the spirit gears start in lvl 76 and will be leveled to lvl 81 right?

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
08-03-2022, 11:05 AM
How are these weps proc activated? by basic attack? or by any damage?

Statsonly
08-03-2022, 11:14 AM
No aoe for mages? I love damage and all but a proc like immo staff or horror staff would be nice. Something to debuff mobs HP and armor while doing small damage

Statsonly
08-03-2022, 11:19 AM
One more thing to add, compared to the other procs of war and rogue. Damage and health? That's all the mage gets. Feeling a bit robbed over here

Waatda
08-03-2022, 11:19 AM
Bow procs is like duggar bow

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-03-2022, 11:24 AM
Will there be new aps of gauntlet?

Yes. There is an Achievement for defeating the boss of the 5th Wave (Elite Gauntlet Taa'Nyn) and another for defeating the boss of the 10th Wave (Elite Gauntlet Zaartarax).

Cinco
08-03-2022, 11:25 AM
How are these weps proc activated? by basic attack? or by any damage?

Basic attack activates the Eating Machine Weapon procs.

Mynzz
08-03-2022, 11:27 AM
Basic attack activates the Eating Machine Weapon procs.

When you say Basic attack ? Do we need to charge it like Pisces ?

Statsonly
08-03-2022, 11:32 AM
A question i saw no one ask, will we be able to buy fathom tokens? Such as the 100 token box most maps have available from vendors.

caabarader
08-03-2022, 11:35 AM
Yes. There is an Achievement for defeating the boss of the 5th Wave (Elite Gauntlet Taa'Nyn) and another for defeating the boss of the 10th Wave (Elite Gauntlet Zaartarax).So there won't have boss every wave?(i expected, because of gold loot) U just need to clean rooms?
How will work after u pass wave, u back to start and mobs re-start?
As it is waves based, i expect u need to kill all mobs to pass to another one, is the map a bit large?

Xuds
08-03-2022, 11:36 AM
Yes. There is an Achievement for defeating the boss of the 5th Wave (Elite Gauntlet Taa'Nyn) and another for defeating the boss of the 10th Wave (Elite Gauntlet Zaartarax).Will the new aps that assomers was talking about be added along with these?

Cinco
08-03-2022, 11:37 AM
When you say Basic attack ? Do we need to charge it like Pisces ?

No. You can proc these with normal weapon attacks.

Charging is not a requirement to activate any of the Eating Machine Weapon procs.

That said: charged weapon attacks have a much higher chance to activate the weapon proc.

championboost
08-03-2022, 11:42 AM
No. You can proc these with normal weapon attacks.

Charging is not a requirement to activate any of the Eating Machine Weapon procs.

That said: charged attacks have a much higher chance to activate the weapon proc.Charged base attacks or skills too

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit Tapatalk

Cinco
08-03-2022, 11:42 AM
So there won't have boss every wave?(i expected, because of gold loot) U just need to clean rooms?
How will work after u pass wave, u back to start and mobs re-start?
As it is waves based, i expect u need to kill all mobs to pass to another one, is the map a bit large?

Right. There are however mini-bosses every wave (and they have better gold than standard monsters).

After you pass a wave you're free to run around the EZG zone in-between waves and set up for the next wave (not sure if this answers your question).

The map is large. Significantly larger than any previous gauntlet type of event or EVG. It takes place in the underwater realm of the Zodias among the Sunken Fleet and has three large encounter rooms connected by a single hub. In my humble opinion, this "larger zone with rooms" aspect demands a bit more planning in later waves and advantages teams that run a mixture of strong PvE gears and 'speed' gear.

lissil
08-03-2022, 11:53 AM
In my humble opinion, this "larger zone with rooms" aspect demands a bit more planning in later waves and advantages teams that run a mixture of strong PvE gears and 'speed' gear.

Good luck to us who run as slow as turtles. :hopelessness:

Fearrr
08-03-2022, 11:55 AM
"After you pass a wave you're free to run around the EZG zone in-between waves and set up for the next wave (not sure if this answers your question)."

So to be clear once the Wave is cleared the Timer is stopped until we enter the next Wave? We have unlimited time to set up for the next Wave?

Cinco
08-03-2022, 11:57 AM
We have unlimited time to set up for the next Wave?

No - as with all Gauntlets there is a fixed count-down timer in-between waves to get set up for the next wave.

championboost
08-03-2022, 12:01 PM
So if I charge my razor shield every tick it does counts as a charged attack? And the bleeding too?

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
08-03-2022, 12:02 PM
A mistake on my part - the proc increases damage (not armor) while restoring your health. It's a great way to stand up to groups of enemies... and survive.What makes this new weapon enticing when the Aquaris staff multiples Armor, Hp, damage and speed? And how Hyperos/Smuggler not just reduces armor, but eats away bosses and mobs respectively. I just don't see the point for players to grind for a lesser option considering mythic weapons have gotten really dirt cheap to the masses acquired from all the different crates and events.

Statsonly
08-03-2022, 12:14 PM
What makes this new weapon enticing when the Aquaris staff multiples Armor, Hp, damage and speed? And how Hyperos/Smuggler not just reduces armor, but eats away bosses and mobs respectively. I just don't see the point for players to grind for a lesser option considering mythic weapons have gotten really dirt cheap to the masses acquired from all the different crates and events.

That is a great question, i would like a detailed answer. As a mage myself

Adek Nakal
08-03-2022, 12:18 PM
can the weapon proc activation for aegis be changed to skill or atk or both,i think war should be more focusing on their skill heal etc rather than spamming the basic atk to get it proc .

TheSandWarrior
08-03-2022, 12:21 PM
Please make sure that Warrior’s single target damage procs are better especially the battleaxe for boss battles. Right now warrior mythic weapons + ultimate work best vs bosses. Warriors are mostly nothing in terms of pvp so it’s a sigh of relief if they are at least most useful in pve. Rogues and mages both are already dominating pvp areas. Especially rogues one shooting even warriors in pvp.

kelvin100698
08-03-2022, 12:24 PM
Please make video for all proc weapon spirit

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-03-2022, 12:24 PM
That is a great question, i would like a detailed answer. As a mage myself

If you’re rocking full Mythic you’re not going to be impressed by Spirit. This set isn’t meant to RIP the Mythic 81’s - though I understand the confusion given the standard chronology (ie “that which comes later is always better”).

Zodias Eating Machine gears are meant to entertain players without loads of gold and Plat and to give new / future players a fun advancement path for reasonably powerful (but not dramatically OP) gears.

Ummmmm
08-03-2022, 12:27 PM
Will the elite gauntlet versions of the bosses be harder than the ones in the regular elite maps, or same stats and just limited by time?

Also, will the gauntlet be open immediately for the first 24 hours after update, or will we still need to kill bosses to open it for the first time? It would make sense for it to start off as open with the update to give players the chance to quickly test and provide feedback.

Synergia
08-03-2022, 12:29 PM
Im excited !
But why would you give a warrior an other boss nuker?
And I really hope all new weapons would be usefull in some way

TheSandWarrior
08-03-2022, 12:30 PM
I just wish that single target warrior blade will be really good vs bosses if warriors use ultimate skill called Rage.

Cinco
08-03-2022, 12:32 PM
Will the elite gauntlet versions of the bosses be harder than the ones in the regular elite maps, or same stats and just limited by time?

Also, will the gauntlet be open immediately for the first 24 hours after update, or will we still need to kill bosses to open it for the first time? It would make sense for it to start off as open with the update to give players the chance to quickly test and provide feedback.

They are harder - by a small margin.

We are looking into making the EZG open early when it is released.

Ummmmm
08-03-2022, 12:40 PM
Also, could there be some sort of special drop from the bosses added? I know gold is the primary focus, but it would be fun to have something besides the elite zodias crates – maybe a special vanity, a small new piece of gear (81 artifact?), or a new pet (maybe platinum version of Samson?)

Fearrr
08-03-2022, 01:23 PM
If you guys release an arcane version of the pearl it should be in large quantities if the only time to get them is during the zodias gauntlet launch

+1

Also to add to this, if decided yes will the Zodias Pearl Mythic and Arcane stack together in inventory?

Tekila
08-03-2022, 01:29 PM

How to Play

Loot & Rewards

Achievements

Defeat Elite Gauntlet Taa'Nyn (Wave 5) for 300 AP's and Elite Gauntlet Zaartarax (Wave 10) for 350!

Leaderboards

along with two titles:

Staff: Chance to summon the "Healing Zodias Tide" around your Legend. Increases damage and restores health over time.

Timing

Will the spirit weappon also give a dmg or haste buff (warrior especially) or will it juste be some dmg activation proc?
I’m wondering

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Statsonly
08-03-2022, 02:15 PM
If you’re rocking full Mythic you’re not going to be impressed by Spirit. This set isn’t meant to RIP the Mythic 81’s - though I understand the confusion given the standard chronology (ie “that which comes later is always better”).

Zodias Eating Machine gears are meant to entertain players without loads of gold and Plat and to give new / future players a fun advancement path for reasonably powerful (but not dramatically OP) gears.

Awesome answer, clears up a lot. I'm a bit skeptical but i'll give it a try. Looking forward to the rifle

rasthamaniez420
08-03-2022, 02:32 PM
Nice is look like old arcane legend theme before

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Statsonly
08-03-2022, 02:42 PM
Can we have a visual of the weapons now or we have to wait tomorrow ? Lol, we saw 3/9 already. Sooo excited

Tekila
08-03-2022, 02:48 PM
I hope that spirit gear will be at least funnier than mythic. Especially for warriors the gameplay is flat and we barely feel the need of our abilities because they do nothing for dmg. But the normal attack to activate feels scary.
Anyway I’m looking forward to test it to spice my gameplay.

yerrisin
08-03-2022, 02:57 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkquery... if so, do you think the price of gear spirit is lower than gear mitic? or at least is it accessible to create gear spirit for those who are starting?

another doubt. In which map will the ingredients to craft mythic gear be obtained?

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

yerrisin
08-03-2022, 03:06 PM
could gear spirit be considered better than arcane gear 76?

@Cinco

Tekila
08-03-2022, 03:20 PM
query... if so, do you think the price of gear spirit is lower than gear mitic? or at least is it accessible to create gear spirit for those who are starting?

another doubt. In which map will the ingredients to craft mythic gear be obtained?

I am also wondering for this because as I understand spirit gear is some gear you use to lvl up you alt chars and that level up with them by doing mobkill in zodias.
So I hope that it will be easy to obtain for those who are already lvl 81 so they would be able to sell it a decent low price for those who are still leveling to.
But maybe will it be better than mythic at their greatest lvl because they said that at their max lvl they will have slightly better stat than mythic.
I am really interested in it tho.

snakeeyes
08-03-2022, 04:42 PM
Nice we all are so exited thanks sts but hope spirit gears will not buffs untill it surpass the mythic set because of others complains just like please buff spirit proc chance please make the bonus set higher than mythics, please make the spirit proc 1 hit all inccluding the boss lol, just like they do to all blaster wreapon.

Statsonly
08-03-2022, 06:03 PM
Another thing guys lol, spirit is geared to be an alternative to mythic. Something to farm for, how for u all feel about the recipes being trade friendly?

terapan
08-03-2022, 06:20 PM
What happen when i use pearl, mhytic moon ring and oconi pet at same time? How much spirit XP we get?

Statsonly
08-03-2022, 06:23 PM
Next question nobody asked as yet, does the spirit armor has its own individual proc???

Angelaxd
08-03-2022, 09:47 PM
Can you combine the 2 spiritual weapons in terms of processes? (level 71 and 76)
How much is the approximate reflection of the daggas? 100%?
Do weapons level up in inventory but level 71 will also be affected by the new system of leveling up without using them directly? it would not be bad to upload the old weapons too

Queen134
08-03-2022, 10:36 PM
I like it, ty Dev [emoji3590]

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Neutrone
08-04-2022, 01:13 AM
"Chance to apply "Mecharydon's Armor Eater" which strips away your enemy's armor for a short period."

Based off the wording I'm assuming its 100% armour debuff?

Deathlyreaper
08-04-2022, 01:29 AM
the +10 primary stat seems extremely underwhelming. Can this be offset by a higher haste %? say 10%?

xianver
08-04-2022, 01:58 AM
Another Event only for OP players...😒😠😴

flashio
08-04-2022, 02:04 AM
The spirit gear ended up being a let down, expected them to have utility based procs instead of a weaker version of current Mythics.
The fact that both spirit weapon proc CDs don't have effect on eachother is a good concept for later released set of gears hope this case applies for upcoming arcanes.
Could you be more specific with procs? We have asked more detailed abilities descriptions for quite a long time. Vague wording doesn't help anyone.
Do spirit helm and armor have some kind of passive effect or a proc? Personally I prefer a passive effect, since it's mecharydon inspired maybe some electricity based effect.
What's the point on releasing an item to boost our spirit xp if this item's bonus won't stack with other spirit xp sources, hopefully it does stack with the arcane version if you ever decide to release it.
Instead of some bonus stats (which is cool and all but the current set bonus is quite low), I would rather get the weapon procs get some kind of added effect when set wore together.
Are the dmg% and speed% bonuses from spirit set stacking with other sources?
Is the spirit xp needed same as previous spirit gear?
Are we able to lvl up these spirit gears on festerfang and vardan maps or only zodias?
What about Spirit xp quests? Since we are required to actually use the spirit gear to lvl it up, the grinding will likely be skipped by a large majority.
Where are the pics for the spirit weapons?

Overall, expected spirit gear to push me to run, but this isn't "exciting", maybe someone else likes it, hopefully next expansion gets released with a 80%+ of the content ready to go from the beginning instead of waiting a year for stuff to be released.

Fearrr
08-04-2022, 06:10 AM
Can you combine the 2 spiritual weapons in terms of processes? (level 71 and 76)
How much is the approximate reflection of the daggas? 100%?
Do weapons level up in inventory but level 71 will also be affected by the new system of leveling up without using them directly? it would not be bad to upload the old weapons too

Hmm combining Lvl 71 and Lvl 76 Spirit Weapons Procs together would make things interesting utility wise. Like a Zodias Mother of Pearl item drop in Elite Zodias Maps, that allows us to fuse Lvl 71 Spirit Weapon to a "Eating Machine" Spirit Gear. And should Spirit XP from Lvl 71 carry over in some sort way or percentage to Lvl 76? Is that fair for the people who spent a lot of time Lvling them up in past? Should the HP Regen part of Proc only from the Lvl 71 Spirit Weapon scale when fused together? I don't own any Lvl 71 Spirit Weapons anymore but I wouldn't mind at all of this was implemented if it wouldn't break things balance wise.

Fearrr
08-04-2022, 06:29 AM
Hmm combining Lvl 71 and Lvl 76 Spirit Weapons Procs together would make things interesting utility wise. Like a Zodias Mother of Pearl item drop in Elite Zodias Maps, that allows us to fuse Lvl 71 Spirit Weapon to a "Eating Machine" Spirit Gear. And should Spirit XP from Lvl 71 carry over in some sort way or percentage to Lvl 76? Is that fair for the people who spent a lot of time Lvling them up in past? Should the HP Regen part of Proc only from the Lvl 71 Spirit Weapon scale when fused together? I don't own any Lvl 71 Spirit Weapons anymore but I wouldn't mind at all of this was implemented if it wouldn't break things balance wise.

Only Lvl 41+ 71 Spirit Weapons can be fused with the Zodias Mother of Pearl.

Also @Flashio idea of adding passive Procs to Helm and Armor is a good idea. Passive Procs related to our Main Class Roles would be interesting.

snakeeyes
08-04-2022, 06:43 AM
Sts i think you need to change the new spirit items name to arcane spirit because they want op like arcanes, before the release of spirit they want to buffs in advance thats why we cant achieve the balance of the game lol, peace. XD

Itzmemohsin
08-04-2022, 07:07 AM
I feel like spirit gears that are upgraded to a very high or a bit higer level should be more powerful than the upcoming arcane gears which totally makes sense.

Itzmemohsin
08-04-2022, 07:10 AM
I feel like spirit gears that are upgraded to a very high or a bit higer level should be more powerful than the upcoming arcane gears which totally makes sense.Else spirit gear leveling won't make much sense if they are going to be much weaker than the other stuff.

Statsonly
08-04-2022, 09:55 AM

I love that idea, will make festerfang active again and deep marsh open more often. This would really help new players. 10/10 for this idea

Jemstroyer
08-04-2022, 11:22 AM
How do we get gold from monsters when we need our main gear to kill them? Cant we just register our gold loot set and the portal system will automatically yield us gold to the amount of our gold loot set?

caabarader
08-04-2022, 11:34 AM
How do we get gold from monsters when we need our main gear to kill them? Cant we just register our gold loot set and the portal system will automatically yield us gold to the amount of our gold loot set?Yea i think the same, should be better have a chest after the end of a wave..like get 10 seconds before start a new wave to open the chest...
(Chest on map, not inventory)
So could use gl set with no riskys..

PostNoob
08-04-2022, 11:46 AM
Yea i think the same, should be better have a chest after the end of a wave..like get 10 seconds before start a new wave to open the chest...
(Chest on map, not inventory)
So could use gl set with no riskys..

There should be some reward for those who buy and use the strongest gold loot items. Gold dropping from a mini boss each wave is a decent 'Meet ya halfway' i guess.

mklucasjt
08-04-2022, 12:09 PM
Fake crafting: 3 hustle Bucks no enter invi :v

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

Tekila
08-04-2022, 12:12 PM
How do we get gold from monsters when we need our main gear to kill them? Cant we just register our gold loot set and the portal system will automatically yield us gold to the amount of our gold loot set?

I think that the élite zodias gauntlet will be a endgame content that we need to appreciate the game. Such as higher difficulty dungeons and raids in other games. So we should take it as a challenge to accomplish and to compete every month.
But the idea of getting reward from it by accomplishing it at high waves every week for exemple could be great. As an exemple they could think of something like weekly chest from zodias gauntlet highest wave done and we can receive mythic-arcane gear in it + some gold.
But I don’t think that they will do that.

Statsonly
08-04-2022, 12:35 PM
Fake crafting: 3 hustle Bucks no enter invi :v

I think they'll show up when the event starts or sts owes the energy i already spent xD

mklucasjt
08-04-2022, 12:46 PM
I think they'll show up when the event starts or sts owes the energy i already spent xDRip xd

Statsonly
08-04-2022, 01:31 PM
Anyone tokens showed up? Lmao. I burned soooo many kits and got nothing :/

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-04-2022, 09:32 PM
... hopefully next expansion gets released with a 80%+ of the content ready to go from the beginning instead of waiting a year for stuff to be released.

......THIS.

Xuds
08-04-2022, 11:14 PM
......THIS.They won't release "80%" of the expansion right away because people will get bored of everything fast and ask for more updates or another expansion anyways

Fearrr
08-04-2022, 11:38 PM
"To craft them, you'll need to collect various spirit resources around Arlor."

Can these crafting materials be all found in the same map? Normal? Elite? Doesn't matter? Or do I need to run all 4 Zodias Maps? Are people using Luck Gear for these drops?

Just did like 4 runs in Elite Zodias and not a single drop of anything. I have all night but would like to be efficient about this.

Fearrr
08-05-2022, 01:18 AM
"To craft them, you'll need to collect various spirit resources around Arlor."

Can these crafting materials be all found in the same map? Normal? Elite? Doesn't matter? Or do I need to run all 4 Zodias Maps? Are people using Luck Gear for these drops?

Just did like 4 runs in Elite Zodias and not a single drop of anything. I have all night but would like to be efficient about this.

Nvm. Figured it out.

Mythocrisis
08-05-2022, 01:20 AM
Nvm. Figured it out.

Care to share?

profmsb
08-05-2022, 01:32 AM
even with full mythic set,if u are rog/mage...its hard to switch to gl..need to chrge while dodge or else easy die..then need to fast chnge to gl??gudluck to super op 1% rog mage...n lucky for war op hp n armor with op/same as other class proc dmge

laluna
08-05-2022, 06:21 AM
can add the gold drop to be bigger so that all players are excited to run ezg. because if it's the same as elite sunken, people are more interested in elite sunken

Sent from my RMX1941 using Tapatalk

Statsonly
08-05-2022, 07:51 AM
Can spirit staff possibly half a health leach proc? Similar to arc arie, leaches enemy hp and restores the caster while doing damage. This would make mage spirit a set to be desired

Statsonly
08-05-2022, 08:02 AM
Will there be a "spirit farmers elixir"? It can be added to HUD elixirs. Increase the drop rate of spirit stones 5x for 30 mins. 50k per elixir, thoughts? Let the farmers form and the elite craft weapons. Everyone wins

Observing
08-05-2022, 11:05 AM
Gold drop too low

laluna
08-05-2022, 11:29 AM
very hard to rog in new ezg map, because Pisces dagger must be fully charged for proc. whereas pisces dagger is hard to proc (no proc equals dead). so in my opinion there is no point in playing 3 characters there, because only mage and war play a role. why do I say that, look at the lb board, 2 people can mage and war, can top lb without using rog. please game creator play as rog there and use pisces so you know how useless rog is in ezg

alainalvar1988
08-05-2022, 04:54 PM
nid n0rmal zodias gaunlet for low stats gear pls. nd a group of 4 character. since mage are so soft.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

alainalvar1988
08-05-2022, 05:01 PM
pls do s0mthing for roge. rogue must have arm0r proc during inside fight. it has 0nly 1 arm0r proc from pises. then after dt rog dies.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

laluna
08-05-2022, 05:50 PM
see, proof is pointless roghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220805/862e11503e0e9ac3a5c5040b9b181c31.jpg

Read
08-07-2022, 12:09 AM
very hard to rog in new ezg map, because Pisces dagger must be fully charged for proc. whereas pisces dagger is hard to proc (no proc equals dead). so in my opinion there is no point in playing 3 characters there, because only mage and war play a role. why do I say that, look at the lb board, 2 people can mage and war, can top lb without using rog. please game creator play as rog there and use pisces so you know how useless rog is in ezg

Yeah the clear is extremely annoying later into big waves when the proc doesn't activate. I got 14k damage 7k armor and 14k hp with damage reduction and armor elix but its usually pointless having stats since the gauntlet requires all 3 classes to do decent clearing to finish fast (procs). Happens more often than people think where the Pisces proc doesn't get activated even after 12 charge Auto attacks. Which is around 6-8seconds (plus or minus). And on average takes around 4-5 charge hits if your lucky.

Read
08-07-2022, 12:11 AM

100% agreed with the *no proc equals dead part*. I can get all the pets and items in the game boosting stats but its all useless if the game revolves around procs to efficiently clear and the proc does NOT activate!

Tekila
08-07-2022, 01:05 AM
True no proc no dmg

Roguemaybe
08-07-2022, 06:38 AM
Yea just gonna wait for the arcane weapons and hopefully they have guaranteed procs if not I'll just keep my blaster weapons, at least they have a guarantee

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Tekila
08-07-2022, 08:10 AM
Yea just gonna wait for the arcane weapons and hopefully they have guaranteed procs if not I'll just keep my blaster weapons, at least they have a guarantee

Mage is fun tho x)

terapan
08-07-2022, 10:47 AM
For rog i think cinco just need rework razor skill.
Cause, why both war and mage have 2 seconds invulnerable on their Shield and heal skill but not for razor skill for rog??
2 second invulnerable enough to rogs proc their pisces...

Devastacao
08-07-2022, 05:38 PM
I think EZG should have a Gold raise, I played there just to get more APS, after that I stopped. Gold's drop is too small.

Enviado de meu 2201117SL usando o Tapatalk

Read
08-08-2022, 02:13 AM
For rog i think cinco just need rework razor skill.
Cause, why both war and mage have 2 seconds invulnerable on their Shield and heal skill but not for razor skill for rog??
2 second invulnerable enough to rogs proc their pisces...

Also mainly I feel like the ultimate aimed shot needs to be tweaked a bit, maybe adding another charge in the shot so its 2/2. And if that's considered OP to players (which I think not) then reduce the damage scaling on the second shot. This is because the damage is very low overall compared to the other classes without the proper procs. And when the procs do get activated the window to use the ultimate is like 2 seconds or less, in that time you can be tossed around the map, or body blocked by a minion who just absorbs the ult and dies.

Roguemaybe
08-08-2022, 02:46 AM
Mage is fun tho x)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant TapatalkYea yea the smuggler gun have stuns and have decent dmg. I just wish I stocked up more of them.