PDA

View Full Version : Glintstone Armature Aura

Itzmemohsin
08-03-2022, 06:11 AM
I feel like the effects on the glintstone armature aura are pretty intense which end up spoiling it's looks they don't look the same as the rogue glintstone set aura. Even some of my friends feel the same.

I know some people like it but it doesn't look aesthetic. Feel free to give your opinion.

I just want to know is it just me and my friends or others also feel the same.

Huryamma
08-04-2022, 05:11 AM
Yup your right, they exaggerated the effects and therefore ruined a perfect aura.

Itzmemohsin
08-04-2022, 06:41 AM
Yup your right, they exaggerated the effects and therefore ruined a perfect aura.Tbh in the the glintstone assailant and regalia aura the extra effects were a good addition but for armature it became a bit too excess and it gets too bright.

Itzmemohsin
08-04-2022, 06:48 AM
I hope sts reduces the effects of the armature aura to match the original rogue glintstone set aura.

Though Mostly my suggestions get ignored but I'll keep trying.

Itznawaz
08-04-2022, 07:46 AM
I feel like the effects on the glintstone armature aura are pretty intense which end up spoiling it's looks they don't look the same as the rogue glintstone set aura. Even some of my friends feel the same.

I know some people like it but it doesn't look aesthetic. Feel free to give your opinion.

I just want to know is it just me and my friends or others also feel the same.I don't have that aura but I feel that it gets spoiled by those insane effects