PDA

View Full Version : The New Wiki Has Begun!

Kingofhurtz
08-27-2010, 03:14 PM
I am proud to announce that I have created a new wiki for all of the Pocket Legends community to use! Now, it's not close to even being ready for items yet, but I was just so excited, I thought i'd let you all know that it's actually happening! :D I'm not going to tell you the address yet (although I know some of you will still find it) because I don't want anyone editing anything YET...
Ill be sure to keep everyone posted on the progress and right now it's looking like it will be ready for items and screenshots by the middle of next week! Yay! So...i probably wont be on much, only maybe to take screenshots....

FluffNStuff
08-27-2010, 03:16 PM
There were two already. Just curious why you did not just work to improve one of those.

Machinima
08-27-2010, 03:17 PM
No........ok yes!

Kingofhurtz
08-27-2010, 03:36 PM
There were two already. Just curious why you did not just work to improve one of those.

Three reasons:
I wanted one to call my own, I wanted a fresh start and I wanted to learn to build a website from scratch because I thought it was going to be a fun experience, which it was and is. I'm going to go work on it now :D

FluffNStuff
08-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Three reasons:
I wanted one to call my own, I wanted a fresh start and I wanted to learn to build a website from scratch because I thought it was going to be a fun experience, which it was and is. I'm going to go work on it now :D

Awesome, and best of luck to you.

Kingofhurtz
08-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Awesome, and best of luck to you.

Y thank you :)

Survivorfan
08-27-2010, 04:46 PM
hope u could get it running cause i would like to use it :)

Kingofhurtz
08-27-2010, 04:55 PM
Hehe I'm trying hard :D