PDA

View Full Version : 2022-08-04 Content Update (294190)

TzatOps
08-04-2022, 09:03 AM
+ Get the new Level 51 "Bloodcore Metal Invader" Elder Relic from the event vendor.

+ Get the new "Pink Salmon" and "Ye Olde Black" Swimwear sets to unlock new Achievements and Titles:

+ Wear the full "Pink Salmon" set for +50% Gold Loot and 3X Speed (in PvE). Unlocks the "Delicious Pink" Achievement and the (pink) "Delicious" Title.

+ Wear all three "Ye Olde Black" swimwear pieces for +100% Gold Loot and 2X Speed (in PvE). Unlocks "The Olde Fashioned Way" Achievement and the (gray) "Old Timer" Title.
+ Vendor items include: Yorrick (+50 Attack, +50 Defense, +50 Health, +50 Damage), Beach Bunny vanity ears, Hellfire Heatwave Elder Relic Weapons, and the Sun Demon Pendant.
+ The Elder's Forgotten Swimsuit Stash is available for tokens and has a chance to give Black, Gold, Green, Pink and Purple Swim Sets when opened.
+ Beast Blood Packs can be purchased for tokens or for Platinum.

Driofrib
08-04-2022, 09:06 AM
Wow great 😀😀

Innovation
08-04-2022, 09:41 AM
+ Get the new Level 51 "Bloodcore Metal Invader" Elder Relic from the event vendor.
+ Get the new "Pink Salmon" and "Ye Olde Black" Swimwear sets to unlock new Achievements and Titles:
+ Wear the full "Pink Salmon" set for +50% Gold Loot and 3X Speed (in PvE). Unlocks the "Delicious Pink" Achievement and the (pink) "Delicious" Title.
+ Wear all three "Ye Olde Black" swimwear pieces for +100% Gold Loot and 2X Speed (in PvE). Unlocks "The Olde Fashioned Way" Achievement and the (gray) "Old Timer" Title.
+ Vendor items include: Yorrick (+50 Attack, +50 Defense, +50 Health, +50 Damage), Beach Bunny vanity ears, Hellfire Heatwave Elder Relic Weapons, and the Sun Demon Pendant.
+ The Elder's Forgotten Swimsuit Stash is available for tokens and has a chance to give Black, Gold, Green, Pink and Purple Swim Sets when opened.

Yay! Can't wait to see the new items and thank you so much for adding Beast Blood Packs :)

Uptosts
08-04-2022, 09:42 AM
Awesome! Thank you! @cinco what's LB title color many of us are curious xd

TRY TO FIND
08-04-2022, 09:44 AM
+ Beast Blood Packs can be purchased for tokens or for Platinum.Really good and i was wondering if you can add a vanity for PvP and bring back the blud mafia set and moon set in old Town vendor again? It'd be more fun if you bring them back,thanks.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Tranquilities
08-04-2022, 09:47 AM
Nice, can't wait I'm excited :3

Mr.Sai
08-04-2022, 11:12 AM

Thank you for the event, same old colour Metal invader relic as an elder for daily deal with some stats. I am not that happy with this update where I find nothing new except a couple of vanities. I hope there's something more special than the old things. But again, I know you are busy with level cap event so I shall wait for that time.

Cinco
08-04-2022, 11:32 AM
Thank you for the event, same old colour Metal invader relic as an elder for daily deal with some stats. I am not that happy with this update where I find nothing new except a couple of vanities. I hope there's something more special than the old things. But again, I know you are busy with level cap event so I shall wait for that time.

The Badges are the truly ‘new’ incentive. Obviously the 51 Metal Invader has a nice new proc and strong stats but I get that it’s not going to be a huge draw.

Level expansion info will hopefully come out in a couple of weeks. I’m quite excited to share ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gjaden
08-04-2022, 11:46 AM
Add effect on the weapon at least like lightning or purple mist

gjaden
08-04-2022, 11:53 AM
@Mr.sai same vanity just different color
@Cinco @TzatOps can i ask for laughing gargoyle mask to come back for plat not in daily deal please add it on vendor

Cinco
08-04-2022, 11:53 AM
Add effect on the weapon at least like lightning or purple mist

Already there. The 51 has a sparkle that the 46 Relic does not. Also the proc effect is far more OP and it has visuals for the full 5 seconds of the duration (as opposed to the 46).

gjaden
08-04-2022, 12:11 PM
@Cinco ok i see it. But why Undead ,snake mask and other glassmask came back together but laughing gargoyle mask aren't? maybe you can add it to the vendor so we can buy something in this event i dont like these new sets cinco?

gjaden
08-04-2022, 12:14 PM
@Cinco wish this elder relic only cost 500 plat i will buy it

Cinco
08-04-2022, 01:02 PM
@Cinco ok i see it. But why Undead ,snake mask and other glassmask came back together but laughing gargoyle mask aren't? maybe you can add it to the vendor so we can buy something in this event i dont like these new sets cinco?

You'll just have to wait 'til there's something awesome you want to buy! Don't worry - it won't be too long ;-)

@Cinco wish this elder relic only cost 500 plat i will buy it

They're never this inexpensive. Starting price for direct purchase of Elder Relics is ~750 bare min., mostly 800+

gjaden
08-04-2022, 01:15 PM
@Cinco 😮😯😮😯😮

Malevolennce
08-04-2022, 01:24 PM
Could it be possible to add the newest "Elder Druidic" set visual effect as a pet? I think it'd be a cool thing to purchase, mostly because on males, the top hides it

Mr.Sai
08-04-2022, 01:40 PM
The Badges are the truly ‘new’ incentive. Obviously the 51 Metal Invader has a nice new proc and strong stats but I get that it’s not going to be a huge draw.

Level expansion info will hopefully come out in a couple of weeks. I’m quite excited to share ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I am excited to hear it from you soon ! Thanks again, yes the Badges are totally New thing and they look very big too.

Darkwarfare420
08-04-2022, 05:10 PM
Does any loot drop from bosses?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-04-2022, 05:58 PM
Does any loot drop from bosses?

Yes!

Vanity swimsuits - and if you make it to Wehr'Hess there's a chance for him to drop the Sun Demon Pendant and the Hellfire Heatwave Relic Weapons.

Darkwarfare420
08-04-2022, 06:00 PM
Yes!

Vanity swimsuits - and if you make it to Wehr'Hess there's a chance for him to drop the Sun Demon Pendant and the Hellfire Heatwave Relic Weapons.Ty and is it possible for you to raise the sand dollars all I'm getting is 1s and 5s

Cinco
08-04-2022, 06:05 PM
Ty and is it possible for you to raise the sand dollars all I'm getting is 1s and 5s

I'll be looking into the token drops tonight :-)

druidmaster
08-04-2022, 08:19 PM
I'll be looking into the token drops tonight :-)

it will be more interesting if blood forge discount is added cinco

Darkwarfare420
08-04-2022, 09:53 PM
I'll be looking into the token drops tonight :-)Cool and is it possible you can put forbidden blood elixers in menu store? It would be so much easier during events

TRY TO FIND
08-05-2022, 02:41 AM
@Cinco Hey it's a great event i say but i was saying that if you could add something new like everything is kinda old here you can add a new vanity set for PvP buff (damage ofcourse) and by any chance can you bring back vendor in old town with blud mafia set and moon set? That's be a great thing ig you do ,thanks and event is really good because of that badge thing.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

gjaden
08-05-2022, 10:01 AM
@Cinco increase token drop?

Candymonster
08-05-2022, 06:30 PM
Thank you so much for the updates ! Great event!