PDA

View Full Version : Sts can you make video about new spirit gears?

Corviss the Lich
08-04-2022, 03:02 PM
Like, max level of the entire set and all the spirit weapon procs? Pliz? :positive:

championboost
08-05-2022, 05:20 AM
they wont and it will take a long time until people get them to high levels so that might be really useful

Id offer myself to make a video for the official sts Youtube channel or for my yt channel to show all the new spirit weapon procs( I will not keep the spirit items after the video)

my yt is below

Statsonly
08-05-2022, 03:56 PM
Like, max level of the entire set and all the spirit weapon procs? Pliz? :positive:

I'm thinking to buy all this matts and craft, If i do i'll send a video of proc visuals

Cybergirl
08-14-2022, 06:47 AM
Jesus, yes. It would be really useful for me too. I really need some explanations too. I am generally that man who always needs things to be explained for him. That is the reason I permanently watch those animated explainer video (https://darvideo.tv) where they literally atomize everything you can imagine. I'm a litlle bi not very clever...

Encryptions
08-14-2022, 06:48 AM
If you know people who own them do tell them to msg me so I can make vids on them. I did a video on the spirit aegis already. I go into detail with them.