PDA

View Full Version : My Elixir is GONE!

Obliterdeath
07-31-2012, 08:00 AM
I spent 40 Platinum on a Thrasher that should've lasted for an hour, when I came out of the game, I had about 35 mins left on the timer. I did accidentally enter a few other dungeons unintentionally but came right back out of every one. I resumed recruiting yesterday, because there was not much else to do when you have a thrasher on. I know that elixirs don't count down when you're not in a dungeon so I didn't bother to check the timer. I closed the app yesterday and went to sleep, and woke up today, only to find that I had no elixir! I used less than half of it yet I pay the full price, and I'm pretty sure no updates introduced some everywhere elixir countdown but if it was indeed implemented I could have at east been notified. I was doing Mt Fang Runs with the thrasher yesterday. Then the update came and all that. When I got back in the app, I still had my elixir and I still didn't bother to check the timer since I was still sure it wasn't counting down. Can someone please explain what happened here? I'm probably going to refrain from using platinum elixirs because most times I use them over a period of a few days, not 1. The people in the runs do get tired, and we wait to do it another day. Now with no elixir that I should've had to use today I am left pondering the actual worth of a platinum elixir.

Growwle
07-31-2012, 08:02 AM
Sorry to hear, email customer service.

CrimsonTider
07-31-2012, 08:07 AM
support(@)spacetimestudios.com

Obliterdeath
07-31-2012, 08:44 AM
I did. Hope they find out what happened and I did NOT spend a night in a dungeon. Just in case someone thought that was the case.

Obliterdeath
07-31-2012, 05:19 PM
BREAKING NEWS

I bought another elixir to test it out and when I came back a while (an hour or two) after I closed the app to do other things I found my elixir time had halved. I think I'm getting somewhere here. My elixir time decreases when I'm offline. Must explain why my other elixir disappeared overnight. This doesn't happen for other people so please look into it devs! I can't have my elixirs counting down when I'm offline. That wouldn't be fair. Just happens to me I'm sure of that.

Chickenrunnn
07-31-2012, 07:14 PM
BREAKING NEWS

I bought another elixir to test it out and when I came back a while (an hour or two) after I closed the app to do other things I found my elixir time had halved. I think I'm getting somewhere here. My elixir time decreases when I'm offline. Must explain why my other elixir disappeared overnight. This doesn't happen for other people so please look into it devs! I can't have my elixirs counting down when I'm offline. That wouldn't be fair. Just happens to me I'm sure of that.

I only can see 1 reason why it's happening.. You're cursed!!! o.O

As it was told above, email StS, they may help you, finding a solution + giving you a new elixir..

When you close the app, you're in a town? You better log out when you leave PL and not closing the app directly!:)

Good luck :-)

Delphina
07-31-2012, 07:26 PM
I would send in a request to support with the details.
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home

ObeyJay
07-31-2012, 07:34 PM
Email them I'm sure they'll refund your plat

Obliterdeath
08-01-2012, 07:16 AM
Just woke up today and it seems that my elixirs are keeping their time-14 mins 17 secs. Dunno how my first thrasher disappeared though.

FluffNStuff
08-01-2012, 11:07 AM
I had a 5 minute players XP gold elixir disappear after about a minute yesterday. It was really trippy ... felt like I got trapped in a time warp. Not worth the hassle of reporting, but if others are experiencing this on real money elixirs and the information would help I can give support the time, location and character.