PDA

View Full Version : 2022-08-05 Content Update (294242)

asommers
08-05-2022, 12:19 PM
+ Wehr'Hess has a chance to drop the Storm Khanda of Avarice (lvl 51) that gives +25% Gold and has a chance to proc!
+ Check the Daily Deal this weekend for a trio of special "Gold Loot" Relics that give Gold Loot when equipped!
+ The Laughing Gargoyle Mask can be found in the Daily Deal this weekend (in limited supply).
+ Increased token drop rate for all event monsters.
+ Added 10 token denomination to minions and minibosses.

Mr.Sai
08-05-2022, 12:24 PM
+ Wehr'Hess has a chance to drop the Storm Khanda of Avarice (lvl 51) that gives +25% Gold and has a chance to proc!
+ Check the Daily Deal this weekend for a trio of special "Gold Loot" Relics that give Gold Loot when equipped!
+ The Laughing Gargoyle Mask can be found in the Daily Deal this weekend (in limited supply).

I am glad to see the update and the Mask , could you consider adding Revenant Mask to this one or the next event possibly ?

gjaden
08-05-2022, 12:29 PM
Again Why??? why put on daily deal and not on event vendor? ? First i didnt get undead now i will not get this mask too @Cinco @Asommers

Cinco
08-05-2022, 12:43 PM
Again Why??? why put on daily deal and not on event vendor? ? First i didnt get undead now i will not get this mask too @Cinco @Asommers

Because it’s sale should be limited. This is why. Good luck and best wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gjaden
08-05-2022, 01:10 PM
@Cinco ☹️😢🙁

TRY TO FIND
08-05-2022, 02:40 PM
+ Added 10 token denomination to minions and minibosses.@Cinco by any chance could you add blud mafia set and moonshadow fx set in daily deals?

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-05-2022, 02:57 PM
@Cinco by any chance could you add blud mafia set and moonshadow fx set in daily deals?

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

The BLUD Mafia set was in circulation just last Halloween - so I might wait a bit before bringing that back.
I'll see about the Moonshadow FX. I believe that's an item set visual that would require the reintroduction of all the associated pieces (which are also from Halloween).

Thanks for the suggestions! :-)

Darkwarfare420
08-05-2022, 04:59 PM
@Cinco will you be adding platinum back to nightly rewards?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Mr.Sai
08-06-2022, 01:44 AM
Because it’s sale should be limited. This is why. Good luck and best wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said last time that you will be looking into it but this is happening the same as Undead Antler as if supporting the Auto clicker users. Not satisfied.

Mr.Sai
08-06-2022, 01:46 AM
The BLUD Mafia set was in circulation just last Halloween - so I might wait a bit before bringing that back.
I'll see about the Moonshadow FX. I believe that's an item set visual that would require the reintroduction of all the associated pieces (which are also from Halloween).

I guess the Harvester, the Wolf, the Revenant are also Halloween items. Consider them too tysm.

Kingmaxtal
08-06-2022, 02:53 AM
everything except new things waited for the new level update we will already pass 51 XD

Lyv
08-06-2022, 02:29 PM

Something is wrong. I barely make it to round 20 because the game freezes. I close the game and when I'm back on, I'm also back in the event zone but it says that the time ran out, even it was more than a minute left. I also always have one death more.
It's really frustrating. I have no internet problems and it doesn't happen in other games.
What could this be?

takeshi
08-07-2022, 05:59 AM
no one having the problem so it must be at your end, try reinstall the game to fix some corrupted files.

Lyv
08-07-2022, 11:27 AM
no one having the problem so it must be at your end, try reinstall the game to fix some corrupted files.

Well, I talked to some people who also have connection problems.
How you know that no one having issues?
I tried reinstall already multiple times 😑
Thank you for your idea though.

takeshi
08-07-2022, 03:35 PM
Well, I talked to some people who also have connection problems.
How you know that no one having issues?
I tried reinstall already multiple times ��
Thank you for your idea though.

"connection problems" so its unstable ping? because I haven't seen anyone complaining about the crash whatsoever.
try on different device if you can.

gjaden
08-07-2022, 04:33 PM
I had not bought the mask again pls remove daily deal next time or forever

Memek
08-07-2022, 04:59 PM
Or maybe make them 500+ plats so itll be worth to trade them 999m golds e.e

gjaden
08-07-2022, 05:45 PM
@Memek i agree

Lyv
08-08-2022, 03:56 AM
"connection problems" so its unstable ping? because I haven't seen anyone complaining about the crash whatsoever.
try on different device if you can.

Sometimes the ping shoots up bevor the game freezes. Sometimes it happens just like this. Ping problems I rarely have. If the ping goes nuts then it will also freeze. So the complete connection gets lost. At the gold event some people had the same problem and talked about it here in the forum. On playstore reviews I saw the exact same problem. And ig people get dc too.
I deinstalled it again but it's still happening.
I will try how it is on another device.
I mean, I would be happy if it's on my end. Then I can at least change it. I just don't understand why I don't have inet problems in general or in other games.
Ty 😊

takeshi
08-08-2022, 07:46 PM

any chances of bringing novelist specs back? possibly journalist glasses too?

gjaden
08-10-2022, 04:04 PM
Can you change the effect on bloodcore metal invader like similar to immortalius or gargoyle hammer instead of this particles cus you dont really notice it when you look at it it looks boring. I like its proc it looks so cool @Cinco @ TzatOps @asommers

Tranquilities
08-11-2022, 09:45 AM
This update was helpful ❤️

gjaden
08-11-2022, 12:42 PM
Enhance visual effect on bloodcore metal invader it looks like an ordinary old metal invader @Cinco