View Full Version : About the Nuri's Dungeon and New Drops

Samhayne
07-31-2012, 11:14 AM
I had a few questions about what was happening with Nuri's Hallow, in light of the recent patch (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?64211-Pocket-Legends-2-0-0-Update-(95487)) that re-balanced the difficulty of the monsters found in that content and thought I'd just post up an answer for everyone.

Nuri's Question: Is the new turnstile dungeon still coming with Epic items for Nuri, or was the re-balance to "celebrate" the Humania Epic / Turnstile dungeon? Also, if it is still coming for Nuri, will the items be level 60 only, or will they scale to level 56? Thanks!

Samhayne Answers: I believe the original plan was to have the content re-balance and the new turnstile dungeon and epics go out at the same time, but, as can happen in the crazy world of game development, they were broken up. The re-balance is live and we've seen a lot more people playing that content now. The new epics and dungeon are still in work. My best guess on timing is probably a few days out or even next week, depending on how things progress through testing.

Whirlzap
07-31-2012, 11:48 AM
Sam, you guys should relax.
No one is really pushing Devs for new content right now.
I mean, you guys are busting your heads together releasing patch after patch of NEW content, as in NEW things we haven't seen before; Elite Dungeon, Lost Villas, Contest Weps, crafted sets (I can tell there was a lot of creativity and work put into those), and just now the awesome Nightmare Scavenger Hunt.
I honestly don't care how long until this dungeon will come out; I'm still enjoying farming Elite items with that awesome drop rate.
Take two weeks, get every bug patched up, gotta love this new stuff.

FluffNStuff
07-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Thanks! Any word on the levels of the items, or is it a we'll know when you know since it is still in development?

Whirlzap
07-31-2012, 12:13 PM
Epics....I also heard something about Pinks too.
I'm curious what can top a Demonic's smoke.

Energizeric
07-31-2012, 12:19 PM
Yeah, take your time. Lost of new content already here that I'm still exploring. You guys have really done amazing the last 6 weeks.

CrimsonTider
07-31-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm curious what can top a Demonic's smoke.

Nothing! ;)

Deathofan
07-31-2012, 06:37 PM
Very good job devs, you guys are the best!!!

Ortalan
08-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Thanks, Sam! Any info on upcoming releases is always much appreciated! I am excited to see how new "suite" of nuri's items compares with glyph sets, if the new items will craft, or if they will maybe even form sets with existing glyph items! So yeah, we love the info, but also love the guessing game:) WOOT! NURI'S!!!

(maybe toughen it up again just a little bit?)

Phoenixking
08-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Nothing! ;)
In my opinion elite vanity sets topped in sparkles

Sam, you guys should relax.
No one is really pushing Devs for new content right now.
Take two weeks, get every bug patched up, gotta love this new stuff.
yes, the bugs do really need to be patched up, and then you guys should take a break (but please fix bugs o,o)

TEOKILLO
08-02-2012, 08:24 PM
In my opinion you topped in sparkles

Phoenixking
08-02-2012, 08:27 PM
In my opinion you topped in sparkles
Mother of god; what's wrong with you teo

TEOKILLO
08-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Idk :O

Jcyee
08-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Awesome! Thx for the heads up! :)

Nick41324
08-03-2012, 02:59 AM
Leave.. nuri.. alone

Edit: please

Edit: Edit: please don't touch L56-58 items in nuri.. idc about 60 tho :-)

ThePvpTwink
08-03-2012, 11:16 AM
will the drop rate of pinks increase as well?

Energizeric
08-03-2012, 12:24 PM
I don't think the drop rates will increase, but if they add epic items, then you can now re-roll to pink, which means shamus elixers will now work in Nuri.

xcainnblecterx
08-03-2012, 05:12 PM
I'd say the elix be a waist as it might run out befor you even get your first pink. That's from personal experience.

LwMark
08-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Really u have to pay to get new drops!?! Comon

bobfredd
08-03-2012, 06:18 PM
I don't think the drop rates will increase, but if they add epic items, then you can now re-roll to pink, which means shamus elixers will now work in Nuri.
Who said there was no such thing as epic items in nuri? There are epic items.

FluffNStuff
08-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Who said there was no such thing as epic items in nuri? There are epic items.

None that drop from bosses.

thecrankybearsam
08-03-2012, 10:01 PM
3 plat per run! I'm out. How bout we pay 3 plat once.

Imsebastiaanl
08-04-2012, 10:33 AM
3 plat per run! I'm out. How bout we pay 3 plat once.

We pay 10 plat once or 3 for 4 hours... But if we kill boss we dont lose time. Sounds good?

And will the drop rate be higher (for pinks/glyph) ???

Nihiliste
08-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Leave.. nuri.. alone

And why would they do what you want?

ThePvpTwink
08-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Monster bash all over again...except the drop rate is a lot lower..:/

saool
08-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Leave.. nuri.. alone

And why would they do what you want?

It was a suggestion...and or a thought.

Y u trolling?
Go back under your bridge.

NotYoCookiez
08-04-2012, 01:20 PM
STS needs a perma pass deal. Pay 50-100 plat and get access to that dungeon foreverrrerrrrr!! Or Atleast like a month :P

But they should still keep the pay per run for those who wanna try it out a couple of times.

I hope you guys increase 56 drops so pvp will be more "fair" since everyone will have a chance to ware nuri stuff and not just a few OP people like how it is now.

thecrankybearsam
08-04-2012, 05:14 PM
We pay 10 plat once or 3 for 4 hours... But if we kill boss we dont lose time. Sounds good?

3 plat for 4 hours of dungeon? I did one dungeon run and it told me to pay it again

DREAMKILLER
08-04-2012, 08:21 PM

3 plat for 4 hours of dungeon? I did one dungeon run and it told me to pay it again

Four hours inside the dungeon or untill the miniboss has been slain. You should read more :)

Imsebastiaanl
08-05-2012, 04:09 AM
STS needs a perma pass deal. Pay 50-100 plat and get access to that dungeon foreverrrerrrrr!! Or Atleast like a month :P

But they should still keep the pay per run for those who wanna try it out a couple of times.

I hope you guys increase 56 drops so pvp will be more "fair" since everyone will have a chance to ware nuri stuff and not just a few OP people like how it is now.

Agreed! Only 50-100 plat is too much:) hehe

Anyone got some good drops there yet? In the new nuri mini dungeon?

Imsebastiaanl
08-05-2012, 04:11 AM

Dreamkiller said it all... It was a suggestion

nmyxspaceship
08-06-2012, 01:44 AM
What ever happened to the normal pay and play dungeons.

Charge 10-30 plat for the level and get everything that comes with it.

Ortalan
08-06-2012, 03:38 PM
What ever happened to the normal pay and play dungeons.

Charge 10-30 plat for the level and get everything that comes with it.

Exactly! It once was 10 plat for permanent access to full campaigns. Now it's gonna be 3plat per run in a single dungeon? Now THAT'S what I call inflation!!!

Ortalan
08-06-2012, 03:40 PM
I had a few questions about what was happening with Nuri's Hallow, in light of the recent patch (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?64211-Pocket-Legends-2-0-0-Update-(95487)) that re-balanced the difficulty of the monsters found in that content and thought I'd just post up an answer for everyone.

Nuri's Question: Is the new turnstile dungeon still coming with Epic items for Nuri, or was the re-balance to "celebrate" the Humania Epic / Turnstile dungeon? Also, if it is still coming for Nuri, will the items be level 60 only, or will they scale to level 56? Thanks!

Samhayne Answers: I believe the original plan was to have the content re-balance and the new turnstile dungeon and epics go out at the same time, but, as can happen in the crazy world of game development, they were broken up. The re-balance is live and we've seen a lot more people playing that content now. The new epics and dungeon are still in work. My best guess on timing is probably a few days out or even next week, depending on how things progress through testing.

Knock knock? Hello, Sam? Your dungeon isn't working.... gonna comment?

Roberto077
08-06-2012, 11:37 PM
You just HAD to make the new mission cost PLATINUM
this is exactly why Im quitting this game

HunterSLAYER
08-07-2012, 07:21 AM
3 plat for one run is seriously overpriced in my opinion.
I don't think i even play Pl anymore...

Sl is much better :)

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

Ortalan
08-07-2012, 11:53 AM
The lack of any attempt whatsoever by any member of the development team to help the PL community of players understand what is going with the Nuri's turnstile dungeon it just utterly dumbfounding to me. Surely the developers must be aware of level of discontent among players, yet they remain silent. Don't you guys like us? Won't you at least tell us that you hear us, that you care, and that you want to try to make things better? Please be aware that your lack of comment can easily be interpreted as a lack of corcern.... I find this latest turn of events extremely troubling. Please say something. People have spent plat on this. I believe you OWE us an explanation.

Drekkthar
08-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Umm just don't pay the new nuris turnstyle till they explain. Whineing is very unbecoming.

Ortalan
08-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Umm just don't pay the new nuris turnstyle till they explain. Whineing is very unbecoming.

I have not played it even once. To do so would have been silly given the circumstances. If it shall be considered whining to expect the developers to maintain active communication with players in these forums, then yes - I shall proudly be called a whiner. Becoming pfft.

Elyseon
08-07-2012, 06:06 PM
So will it ever actually drop these new items and purples? Or do you just like people to pay 3 plat for running the same old nuris funhouse

LADYHADASSA
08-08-2012, 08:53 AM
Four hours inside the dungeon or untill the miniboss has been slain. You should read more :)

This is not correct..... I have been in many dung with peeps with those cannons some of whom kill others in map at a boss... I have left these maps at first boss due to this and am told i have to pay again to re enter.... So the issue here is that if anyboss in the map is killed you loose your plat... I personaly sent a comment to sts on this, im not against the elite items but when a player can kill his team on purpose to get them to not be able to have a shot at a dropp... Thats ignorant.... If i could make a nmae list of some very rude, ill mannered , selfish lvl 71 players i would... These players have caused many people to not even try these maps again...

LADYHADASSA
08-08-2012, 08:56 AM
The lack of any attempt whatsoever by any member of the development team to help the PL community of players understand what is going with the Nuri's turnstile dungeon it just utterly dumbfounding to me. Surely the developers must be aware of level of discontent among players, yet they remain silent. Don't you guys like us? Won't you at least tell us that you hear us, that you care, and that you want to try to make things better? Please be aware that your lack of comment can easily be interpreted as a lack of corcern.... I find this latest turn of events extremely troubling. Please say something. People have spent plat on this. I believe you OWE us an explanation.

Sam did reply about this in another thread..l he said that some issues would not be resolved until this week as issues with game development arise.. The nuris map changes where made... The elite will come as soon as they can... Just found this answer 20 min ago...

FluffNStuff
08-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Sam did reply about this in another thread..l he said that some issues would not be resolved until this week as issues with game development arise.. The nuris map changes where made... The elite will come as soon as they can... Just found this answer 20 min ago...

That answer was PRIOR to the release of the Nuri's turnstile dungeon, and was saying the turnstile dungeon would be coming., assuming you are referring to the first post in this thread.

wvhills
08-09-2012, 08:08 AM
so the new items (the bird holding the playing cards, etc) can only be found in a 3 plat per run dungeon? If that's true it's time for me to leave a review on the app store.

StompArtist
08-09-2012, 08:11 AM
so the new items (the bird holding the playing cards, etc) can only be found in a 3 plat per run dungeon? If that's true it's time for me to leave a review on the app store.

It is my understanding as well.

Ortalan
08-09-2012, 08:48 AM
It is my understanding that there has not been a single new item drop in the Nuri Turnstile dungeon in the week since its release. And we are STILL WAITING for any comment AT ALL from developers? For all we know as PL players, this non-functioning content is a permanent addition to the game, the developers are totally satisfied with it, and the dungeon will always work like it does now because the developers planned it this way and like it this way. Is that what's going on? Would y'all at least tell us if there is any possibility that the Nuri Turnstile might be changed in the future, or if the intent is to leave it unchanged? It's not a lot to ask, I think.

Xxbugsyxx
08-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Man if people are still spending there plat for nuri with out a direct answer from devs? Man I caught on after 30 runs. But I never cried then....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

LwMark
08-12-2012, 03:33 AM
It is my understanding that there has not been a single new item drop in the Nuri Turnstile dungeon in the week since its release. And we are STILL WAITING for any comment AT ALL from developers? For all we know as PL players, this non-functioning content is a permanent addition to the game, the developers are totally satisfied with it, and the dungeon will always work like it does now because the developers planned it this way and like it this way. Is that what's going on? Would y'all at least tell us if there is any possibility that the Nuri Turnstile might be changed in the future, or if the intent is to leave it unchanged? It's not a lot to ask, I think.

If they told us they were gonna raise drops then players wouldnt spend mula an just wait, not good for the devs side

Ortalan
08-13-2012, 07:47 PM
So I just saw thepredatorj hawking a prestidigitator's saw in blackstone, so I'm thinking there has been at least one drop at this point. Now we'll see how it long it takes for someone to collect a set....