PDA

View Full Version : Evg waves

jazzbloonist
08-06-2022, 02:19 AM
Its not fair after that long that the bosses beyond wave 10 are removed. Some of us have not yet done the duggar aps while others in the past easily got 1k duggar just by going few runs of very high waves. Please do add the bosses and spiders back to wave 11+.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-06-2022, 12:07 PM
We will consider the suggestion - but the removal was intentional.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arazaanikl
08-06-2022, 02:07 PM
Why was it necessary to get rid of the bosses from wave 11? The primary reason players play EVG was for APs and records on the leaderboard. Elite Sunken is the map that players farm gold on, not EVG. This modification penalizes players who haven't finished the AP by making it 5 times longer to complete the APs beared to it. It also ruined the leaderboard aspect - the spiders and boss attack mechanisms was the interesting parts of EVG, not the mobs

Killerjam
08-06-2022, 02:12 PM
It should’ve stayed as it was. There was no issue with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thaze
08-06-2022, 03:36 PM
Rip to anyone going for APs now

championboost
08-06-2022, 09:54 PM
Nobody wanted the bosses removed

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit Tapatalk

Stephencobear
08-07-2022, 08:17 AM
Rip to anyone going for APs now

Ik what u mean, but I did evg app mostly solo by resetting after wave 5 or 10
Can be done, not that I agree with removing them

luke04
08-17-2022, 03:43 PM
definitely made things more difficult

championboost
08-17-2022, 04:16 PM
bring the bosses back please

Cinco
08-17-2022, 04:23 PM
Removing the infinite bosses from EVG was an effort to balance this content with the other two areas of Vardan Valley - and eliminate it being the one (and only one) spot you need to grind those AP's.

EVG is now on-par with the gathering and protection scenarios in Vardan Valley.

It was considered carefully before the update was made and evaluated after the update... and infinite bosses are not returning to EVG.

Note: if you want to face infinite bosses in an Elite context I suggest running Elite Zodias Gauntlet.

octavos
08-17-2022, 07:15 PM
So as new levels are released, and new content is added....elite zodias will also face the same fate is that right? Kinda how tombs are no longer dropping items worth tons of gold? Cuz that will make sense to me.

Ilove_Poopoo
08-18-2022, 01:08 AM
Removing the infinite bosses from EVG was an effort to balance this content with the other two areas of Vardan Valley - and eliminate it being the one (and only one) spot you need to grind those AP's.

It was considered carefully before the update was made and evaluated after the update... and infinite bosses are not returning to EVG.

Note: if you want to face infinite bosses in an Elite context I suggest running Elite Zodias Gauntlet.And in the process, ruined the lb aspect for it. The Gauntlet doesn't cater solo content right now.

I suggest either bring a solo category for Gauntlet. Or give us a third option "leaderboard solo/group run" for Evg - this would revert all the changes - but they won't grant APs/loot/gold post-wave 10 anymore. The purpose is to make the lb interesting and difficult w/o compromising anything.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Adek Nakal
08-18-2022, 02:34 AM
And in the process, ruined the lb aspect for it. The Gauntlet doesn't cater solo content right now.

I suggest either bring a solo category for Gauntlet. Or give us a third option "leaderboard solo/group run" - this mode would still grant infinite boss waves - but they won't grant APs/loot/gold post-wave 10. The purpose is to make the lb interesting and difficult w/o compromising anything.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

+1 solo ezg

jazzbloonist
08-22-2022, 01:18 AM

Note: if you want to face infinite bosses in an Elite context I suggest running Elite Zodias Gauntlet.And what about those who done the aps in the past vs now? Does it not seem unfair? Or shld we look out for evg boss kills to be reset throughout the whole of playerbase to make it fair?

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

Ploid
08-22-2022, 03:00 AM
And what about those who done the aps in the past vs now? Does it not seem unfair? Or shld we look out for evg boss kills to be reset throughout the whole of playerbase to make it fair?

Sent from my SM-A536E using TapatalkLife's not fair, I had to struggle to get m6 aps as it was dead.

Many people finished those aps when it was filled with players. It's extremely difficult to solo this aps.

I had to go around begging people, desperately searching for people so I could finish this aps.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk