PDA

View Full Version : Battlegrinder's Commando Tactics and loadout Guide

Battlegrinder
07-31-2012, 11:48 AM
New guide is up, link is in my signature. Don't comment here, its time for this thread to die.

enix21
08-28-2012, 10:58 AM
ok thx im doing most of the things there so i think im ok thx though very helpful

*Zero*
08-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Ok nice posts but couple things. There is no right set up to play a commando all you need to know is 2 words Crowd Control, basically keep mobs away from others.
Thats why we are aoe beasts. All are skills pretty much have a taunt and a knockback or push effect and hits multiple targets.
The most important thing to know as a com is Damage>DPS and that backbreaker are most important skill and combo does higher damage with pistols.
But i mostly run cannon or napalm till boss then use pistol shield set up just i use damage implants (more damage means more hate).

Battlegrinder
08-28-2012, 11:37 AM
Ok nice posts but couple things. There is no right set up to play a commando all you need to know is 2 words Crowd Control, basically keep mobs away from others.
Thats why we are aoe beasts. All are skills pretty much have a taunt and a knockback or push effect and hits multiple targets.
The most important thing to know as a com is Damage>DPS and that backbreaker are most important skill and combo does higher damage with pistols.
But i mostly run cannon or napalm till boss then use pistol shield set up just i use damage implants (more damage means more hate).

This is just my personal viewpoint, explaining the set up I use that works well for me. You can feel free to make up your own system that works for you.
Also, its cool that you use cannon/rifle up to boss, then switch to pistol. I do the same thing.

*Zero*
08-28-2012, 11:43 AM
This is just my personal viewpoint, explaining the set up I use that works well for me. You can feel free to make up your own system that works for you.
Also, its cool that you use cannon/rifle up to boss, then switch to pistol. I do the same thing.
If we were the same it wouldnt be fun :)
Nice job like is said. Hopefully the new mandos will read.