PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 35 Voodoo mage

styg2012
07-31-2012, 01:51 PM
I am trying to make level 35 mage.

I had no trouble finding skills/stats but I can't seem to find the name of each Voodoo equips.

So my question is what is "voodoo set" consist of (Like each item's name)

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
07-31-2012, 07:46 PM
Mamboza voodoo master helm
Mamboza voodoo fire pin
Zombie voodoo master robe
Brain freeze magic yeti eyeball L30

Noodleleg
07-31-2012, 07:50 PM
Click the link on my signature... Should direct you to a list of links... There's one for my voodoo guide. Hope I helped ^_^!

ThePvpTwink
08-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Mamboza voodoo master helm
Mamboza voodoo fire pin
Zombie voodoo master robe
Brain freeze magic yeti eyeball L30

ninja'd ._.

Paar
08-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Check out Chickenrunnn's Mega Guild. It has all you need to know. It's stickied in the PvP Section.

xbabybugszx
08-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Gear is already posted on top, now use a damage ring (+11) and use this simple nuke build.
6BOM
6BOV
6Firestorm
6Lightning
6Drain
2heal
1ice
1shield

Combo: Drain-light-fire-heal-ice ( and only shield when necessary)

Stats: 67Dex Rest in INT ( Dex is used for equip of dmg ring)

Hope this helped!

Dynastu
08-01-2012, 12:36 PM
I have a few builds that are pretty good:

-6 BoM, BoV, lightning, fire, 5 drain, 3 frost, 1 shield, heal.
Preferably, I'd use full int. If you don't, then use 67 dex with a damage ring.
This is my favorite build. It's very good for shield fights, which you'll learn is what most fights consist of. When a Mage uses shield, you want to use your shield, then use frost, lightning, fire, drain, heal.

-Another build is 6 BoM, BoV, drain, lightning, fire, 1 shield, heal, frost, revive.
Again, preferably full int, if not, 67 dex with damage ring.
This is another build that's good at shield fights. I personally don't see many advantages with this build over the first I listed, but many people like this build.

-6 BoM, BoV, drain, fire, heal, 1 frost, lightning, shield, revive.
You can either do full int or 67 dex with an armor ring.
This. Has. Awesome survivability. If a Mage shields while fighting you, you can literally beat them without even shielding if you time heal well. When I first used this build, I accidentally put a point in ice storm instead of revive. I thought I was stupid, but I soon learned it was great practice for when you actually have shield, because you'll rarely need to use it.

I'm aware you said you just need the items listed, but I listed these builds for you and anyone else interested.

TANKKAAR
08-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Also im selling voodoo set if you are looking ;)