PDA

View Full Version : INSLAVERS ACADEMY - Now Open!!!

GreedyTop
07-31-2012, 03:32 PM
Mission:
Professors of Inslavers Academy is a volunteer program for the main guild Inslavers to help guide and assimilate recruits under strictly UNDER the lvl of 23.
Our mission is to welcome as many new players as possible to the game, be their first friend, show them where and how to use the STS forums, help them get through the leveling process and have them graduate to the Inslavers Guild.

Guildlines :untroubled:
Be helpful and polite to all players and especially new ones
Do all you can to help new players get started on their journey through Dark Legends.
New players are always the priority
It is OK to give out items/money to new players, but do it privately - However begging wont be tolerated

GM - KILLERJR

Please contact any of us if you are interested in joining our new guild for new Vamps!

*** This may or may have not been taken directly from the AoC... However due to how banging the idea is we may or may not have borrowed it! :fox:

Worship
07-31-2012, 03:36 PM
I may just have to join..
Whats in it for me? (I am under lv23^)

GreedyTop
07-31-2012, 05:06 PM
I may just have to join..
Whats in it for me? (I am under lv23^)

Cool Inslavers is the Master guild who will show you the way to become a great PvP player however when you are a lower lvl vamp you have a big disadvantage so we help you to make good buying decisions and help with lvling and help with where the Vanity drops as well. Let me know :-)

fourlips
07-31-2012, 05:16 PM
We are here to help all lower level vampires. We would like to help with all of the pve mission that some lower level players have trouble on. WE will teach techniquse and teach a vampire how to build their character into an elite pvp player in the higher levels.Once a player has become good enough and a high enough level we will graduat and become a full fledge inslaver. The idea behind the academy is to help the lower levels while maintaining a strictly high level pvp guild that is fully active. It is Inslavers way of appreciating and helping all vampires. We are here to help everyone. If anyone would like to join post on this Forum or stop and ask an Inslaver.

Thanx and hope everyone enjoys.

GreedyTop
07-31-2012, 06:13 PM
We are here to help all lower level vampires. We would like to help with all of the pve mission that some lower level players have trouble on. WE will teach techniquse and teach a vampire how to build their character into an elite pvp player in the higher levels.Once a player has become good enough and a high enough level we will graduat and become a full fledge inslaver. The idea behind the academy is to help the lower levels while maintaining a strictly high level pvp guild that is fully active. It is Inslavers way of appreciating and helping all vampires. We are here to help everyone. If anyone would like to join post on this Forum or stop and ask an Inslaver.

Thanx and hope everyone enjoys.

Excellent words from a great GM!!!

Worship
08-02-2012, 09:53 AM
Cool Inslavers is the Master guild who will show you the way to become a great PvP player however when you are a lower lvl vamp you have a big disadvantage so we help you to make good buying decisions and help with lvling and help with where the Vanity drops as well. Let me know :-)

Now I have played STS games for over a year now (just recently decided to try out DL) and I am experienced with the whole PvP idea..
I will join, but just because I would like some help with the "buying decisions and help with lvling and help with where the Vanity drops as well.".. Because I have no clue what gems do what.. I just put them on if I see a green +

GreedyTop
08-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Sweet I can do that! Hit me up in the game Im usually on generoustop or greedytop :-)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2