PDA

View Full Version : Overview - Crafting "Speed Up" Currency!

Cinco
08-08-2022, 01:35 PM
"Speedups" are a new kind of currency that was introduced with last week's addition of the Elite Zodias Gauntlet and the Eating Machine Spirit gear.
Here is a quick overview of how they work.

SPEEDUPS IN THE SATCHEL

Any "Speedups" that you acquire will appear in your Satchel alongside other currencies:

SPEED UP CRAFTING!

When you craft an item you will see its completion progress in the Crafting Station (as usual).
The button at the bottom of each crafting item slot will give you the option to speed things up.

If you have Speedups you can use them to decrease the amount of time remaining.
In this case I've got an item that's going to take a couple of days plus several hours:

If I choose to use one of my 12 Hour Speedup I can reduce that time:

And if I really want the item now I can always finish it off with Platinum!

LOOTING SPEED-UPS
A few different denominations of "Speed Ups" can be looted from the Elite Zodias Locked Crate and from Elite Zodias Boss monsters.
We anticipate adding more of these in the future and awarding them for various Events, etc. (so long as you think they're useful).

Let us know your questions and comments below!

Encryptions
08-08-2022, 01:43 PM
Can I have your platinum?

Elitefarm
08-08-2022, 02:00 PM
lol 174k plat
Op

Enviado de meu 2201116TG usando o Tapatalk

Xuds
08-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Why are the ones from locks bound? Someone with platinum would just use the platinum to speed up the process not open locks for speed up timers. The ones from locks should be tradeable

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
08-08-2022, 05:19 PM
"Speedups" are a new kind of currency that was introduced with last week's addition of the Elite Zodias Gauntlet and the Eating Machine Spirit gear.
Here is a quick overview of how they work.

SPEEDUPS IN THE SATCHEL

Any "Speedups" that you acquire will appear in your Satchel alongside other currencies:

SPEED UP CRAFTING!

When you craft an item you will see its completion progress in the Crafting Station (as usual).
The button at the bottom of each crafting item slot will give you the option to speed things up.

If you have Speedups you can use them to decrease the amount of time remaining.
In this case I've got an item that's going to take a couple of days plus several hours:

If I choose to use one of my 12 Hour Speedup I can reduce that time:

And if I really want the item now I can always finish it off with Platinum!

LOOTING SPEED-UPS
A few different denominations of "Speed Ups" can be looted from the Elite Zodias Locked Crate and from Elite Zodias Boss monsters.
We anticipate adding more of these in the future and awarding them for various Events, etc. (so long as you think they're useful).

Let us know your questions and comments below!

looks good... what most interests me is that heroic is above arcane... looking forward to seeing heroic WEAPONS... XD

Immortal_Blood
08-08-2022, 05:21 PM
additionally I do love how speed ups are boss loot.. that's awesome.

PostNoob
08-09-2022, 09:26 AM
Did you fix it because it was bugged yesterday.

I had some plat and speedups. I didnt have enough plat to finish the eating machine craft and because of that i couldn't use my speed ups. You could only use them if you had enough plat to finish the craft.

It ending up working when i could cover the plat cost of the speedup.

asommers
08-09-2022, 12:54 PM
Did you fix it because it was bugged yesterday.

I had some plat and speedups. I didnt have enough plat to finish the eating machine craft and because of that i couldn't use my speed ups. You could only use them if you had enough plat to finish the craft.

It ending up working when i could cover the plat cost of the speedup.

This is a valid issue. It will need an app update to fix, so we're getting that prepped.

-ALS

Observing
08-09-2022, 03:49 PM
These are nice, good update

danielvalentine1403
08-09-2022, 06:35 PM
Make it disable for energy essence

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

Anirudhrox
08-18-2022, 02:07 PM
That plat tho [emoji102]

Sent from my 2201122G using Tapatalk

Péter Ferenczi
08-22-2022, 03:38 PM
Please add skip button to craft like when you open a lot of crates you can skip the process. Same here is gonna work too. So anoying to manual skip 25 crafted stuff whit the X.
Thank you! 🙂

QuaseT
08-23-2022, 03:41 AM
Please add skip button to craft like when you open a lot of crates you can skip the process. Same here is gonna work too. So anoying to manual skip 25 crafted stuff whit the X.
Thank you! 🙂

There is an option to turn it off in: Options > Game I > Show crafting completion

Péter Ferenczi
08-23-2022, 11:38 PM
Ty bro! Was't noticed cause i was in options probably for a year 😅