PDA

View Full Version : Pvp Killstreaks?

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
07-31-2012, 08:19 PM
I was thinking that devs shuld make something new for pvp, wut came to my mind was killstreaks.

Maybe have like plus 15armor for 3killstreaks, or somthing like that, i think this wuld make pvp abit more fun and more active. Pvp seriously needs some new things so ppl can have more fun in it. And this will also give the small ppl a chance with big ppl when they get a killstreak :D

Post ur thoughts and opinions below Plz :-)

Lightningspeed
07-31-2012, 09:50 PM
Killing streaks might be a good idea, if it adds no stats. If it adds stuff like 15 armor or whatever, it will only make it even harder for others to kill him, and he'll be able to extend his streak longer, making him even more godly. Besides, what are the odds of a poor-equipped/poor-skilled player against one who is well geared and highly skilled (I'm assuming this is what you mean by small ppl vs big ppl)? It is more likely that the latter will earn the killing streaks, becoming even harder to kill if it gives bonuses to stats.

Perhaps, it could be done to have visual effects on your character instead? Add to that the feel-good factor generated from earning killing streaks, and this might work.

Just my thoughts.

razerfingers
07-31-2012, 10:01 PM
Killing streaks might be a good idea, if it adds no stats. If it adds stuff like 15 armor or whatever, it will only make it even harder for others to kill him, and he'll be able to extend his streak longer, making him even more godly. Besides, what are the odds of a poor-equipped/poor-skilled player against one who is well geared and highly skilled (I'm assuming this is what you mean by small ppl vs big ppl)? It is more likely that the latter will earn the killing streaks, becoming even harder to kill if it gives bonuses to stats.

Perhaps, it could be done to have visual effects on your character instead? Add to that the feel-good factor generated from earning killing streaks, and this might work.

Just my thoughts.

What he said except maybe have like a gold bonus? 500 gold every kill streak seems fair but then there is the possibility of people kill boosting for the gold so the possibiloty of a reward is not gonna happen maybe the character color would be better in the long run makes people less mad at eachother

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Phoenixking
07-31-2012, 10:39 PM
Yeah and with the bonus, one can kill boost to godly stats and kill the rest

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
07-31-2012, 11:07 PM

Just my thoughts.

Well the visual effect aint to bad of an idea but killstreaks shuld be ment to boost stats, i mean it doesnt have to be that big of a reward, culd be 5-7dodge, armor or even a speed boost wuld be kool. And its not like ppl are gunna get a 10killstreak, well maybe in ffa or CtF or if ur someone like imkelly...

EDIT: also the killstreaks dont have to last that long nor does it have to last until u die, maybe it can last for about 1min-2min.

Imsebastiaanl
08-01-2012, 06:15 AM
Could be a nice idea... But I have no idea of the rewards for it, also, it has to start if you have about 5 kills. 3 kills isnt really a special kill streak...

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
08-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Could be a nice idea... But I have no idea of the rewards for it, also, it has to start if you have about 5 kills. 3 kills isnt really a special kill streak...

Im thinking it shuld be 1-3-5killstreaks.

Phoenixking
08-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Well the visual effect aint to bad of an idea but killstreaks shuld be ment to boost stats, i mean it doesnt have to be that big of a reward, culd be 5-7dodge, armor or even a speed boost wuld be kool. And its not like ppl are gunna get a 10killstreak, well maybe in ffa or CtF or if ur someone like imkelly...

EDIT: also the killstreaks dont have to last that long nor does it have to last until u die, maybe it can last for about 1min-2min.
You can still kill boost to 10 easy In less then a minute

xbabybugszx
08-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Hmmmm' all i see here.. is making rushers, into even bigger rushers with the killstreak rewards. Lol' rushers are already bad enough in pvp.. now they get rewarded for rushing too.. <.<

Dirtymonkey_666
08-02-2012, 01:40 AM
really? killstreaks.... why are people trying to make it like CoD? we already got idiots with "sniper" in their names.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
08-02-2012, 03:09 AM
really? killstreaks.... why are people trying to make it like CoD? we already got idiots with "sniper" in their names.

Doesnt have to be killstreaks, u can think up somthing u like and post it here :)

Imsebastiaanl
08-02-2012, 05:16 AM
Im thinking it shuld be 1-3-5killstreaks.
Lol 1 isnt a kill streak... And 3 isnt so hard. I'd say 5-7-10 kill streak 'rewards'

Kanitall
08-02-2012, 05:20 AM
Lol 1 isnt a kill streak... And 3 isnt so hard. I'd say 5-7-10 kill streak 'rewards'

So it would barely work in pvp, maybe ctf but why not a bonus of speed for caps streak instead? For a time limit

Imsebastiaanl
08-02-2012, 05:24 AM
So it would barely work in pvp, maybe ctf but why not a bonus of speed for caps streak instead? For a time limit
Yeah thats a nice idea IMO

SuperGotenks
08-02-2012, 03:28 PM
you should really check COD.

Dirtymonkey_666
08-03-2012, 06:05 AM

i did! CoD has TDM too, also have killstreaks. oh and CoD has CTF.

im being an idiot btw :stupid:

Livemau
08-03-2012, 08:04 AM
bear calvalry

Twinklaser
08-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Farm da nubs

Bunnyshoota
08-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Good idea. I think there should be achievement though not any boost.

It should also say on your char page, your
HIGHEST KILL STREAK
HIGHEST DEATH STREAK
CURRENTKILLSTREAK/DEATHSTREAK

just a few ideas. :)

cookiez
08-08-2012, 02:46 PM
I think it's an epic idea, pvp does really need more "flavor" it's kinda boring

dudetus
08-08-2012, 02:55 PM
This isn't COD...

Swords
08-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Meh rushers gonna get easy kill streaks

Kixxler
08-11-2012, 01:07 AM

Attack Dawggggs.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
08-16-2012, 10:44 PM
Meh rushers gonna get easy kill streaks

Im tired of ppl whining,complaining, and kinda of commenting about rushers getting easy/most killstreaks!
Stop complaining and deal with it! Pvp isn't a Tea Party. -cosmicxghost

BTW Love ur idea bunnyshota

pvpguildexpert
02-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Too much call of duty:)

skrapicoco
02-09-2013, 02:53 AM
What he said except maybe have like a gold bonus? 500 gold every kill streak seems fair but then there is the possibility of people kill boosting for the gold so the possibiloty of a reward is not gonna happen maybe the character color would be better in the long run makes people less mad at eachother

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

This is not good for gold plus kills because they will make locked room = golds and kills

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-09-2013, 07:07 AM
This is not good for gold plus kills because they will make locked room = golds and kills

Yah he already said that in his post

xcainnblecterx
02-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Everybodysfav would just pawn me more lol. Imo kill streaks why not? Every one has there days

skrapicoco
02-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Kill streak shout out would be most appropriate imo

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-12-2013, 02:29 AM
Maybe just a kill streak leaderboard, but then again the kill farmers would win that one!:(