PDA

View Full Version : 2022-08-10 Content Update (294304)

asommers
08-10-2022, 10:54 AM
+ After the Warrior taunts, taunter is considered most hated target for 5s unless someone else taunts.
+ Potions not allowed state should now show correctly in large skill layout.
+ Party leaders may now unlock their zone to allow others to join - /partyzoneunlock or /pz.
+ Zodias Spirit weapons were not intended to proc in PvP - so they no longer proc in PvP.
+ All Zodias Spirit weapons correctly respect their weapon slot cool down periods.
+ When owner enters their house, anyone they are ignoring is booted from it.
+ When owner is home and someone tries to enter that they are ignoring, they are sent to town instead.
+ Moved Pet achievements to new Pet category
+ Moved Crafting achievements to new Crafting category
+ Added new achievements:
50k PvE Kills
100k PvE Kills
500k PvE Kills
1M PvE Kills
Collected 300 Pets
Collected 400 Pets
Collected 50 Arcane pets!
Collected 100 Heroic pets!
Collected 150 Heroic pets!
Collected a Mythic pet!
Collected 10 Mythic pets!
Collected 25 Mythic pets!
Crafted 10 items
Crafted 50 items
Crafted 100 items
Crafted 500 items
Crafted 1000 items
Enhanced (awakened) your first piece of equipment!
Enhanced 10 items
Enhanced 50 items
Enhanced 100 items
Enhanced 500 items
Enhanced 1000 items
Looted 1,000 Gold (1K)
Looted 10,000 Gold (10K)
Looted 100,000 Gold (100K)
Looted 1,000,000 Gold (1M)
Looted 10,000,000 Gold (10M)
Looted 100,000,000 Gold (100M)
Looted 1,000,000,000 Gold (1B)
Upgraded 10 items
Upgraded 50 items
Upgraded 100 items
Upgraded 500 items
Upgraded 1000 items
Own 500 house furnishing slots
Completed 10 Story Quests
Completed 20 Story Quests
Completed 50 Story Quests
Completed 100 Story Quests
Completed your first side quest!
Completed 10 Side Quests
Completed 20 Side Quests
Completed 50 Side Quests
Completed 100 Side Quests
Completed 150 side quests
Completed 200 Side Quests
Maximum Inventory Slots
Maximum Crafting Inventory Slots
Maximum Furnishing Inventory Slots
Maximum Auction Slots
Maximum Stash Slots
Maximum Crafting Station Slots
35k APs
40k APs
45k APs
50k APs
55k APs
60k APs

APs listed in orange have new trackers, so progress starts at 0 (zero) for everyone.

Abbj
08-10-2022, 10:54 AM
Me first

Sent from my SM-J120H using Tapatalk

Ygadaikto
08-10-2022, 10:55 AM
60k aps??? lol

xbell
08-10-2022, 10:56 AM
That's a lot

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
08-10-2022, 10:57 AM
Mkay then....

PostNoob
08-10-2022, 11:02 AM
What a waste of time for you guys to add spirit weapons, every ounce of effort was a complete waste. Not even a Noobie that knows nothing about end game would use them, absolutely useless.

Wth are these achievements lmao, just adding APs for your own sake.

Oakmaiden
08-10-2022, 11:07 AM
Several aps updated on my toon when I logged in, except for all the crafting and upgrading I’ve done for the last 8 years gems, jewels, furniture and gears. Oh a a few pets crafted too!

Ryu_evin
It would be nice to have titles for the 35k, 40k,45k aps achivements

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
Completely ignored all the feedback from those Achievement threads.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Xuds
08-10-2022, 11:08 AM
Hey assomers, will the side quests be lowered because you can't complete quests that branch out(dark/light questline) or will they be kept as 200?

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
08-10-2022, 11:13 AM
Several aps updated on my toon when I logged in, except for all the crafting and upgrading I’ve done for the last 8 years gems, jewels, furniture and gears. Oh a a few pets crafted too!

Also seems I’ve never looted a single gold...

Vrazicak
08-10-2022, 11:21 AM
It's hard to stay here seeing all these "improvements" to the quality of life in AL.

Marosok
08-10-2022, 11:22 AM
+ Party leaders may now unlock their zone to allow others to join - /partyzoneunlock or /pz.

Thanks for this!

asommers
08-10-2022, 11:28 AM

For some of the new achievements, the achievement tracker is also new so I don't have the data for what was done in the past. Good news is everyone is on the same level playing field here.

It would be nice to have titles for the 35k, 40k,45k aps achivements

Yes, it would. I'll see about what we can do here.

Hey assomers, will the side quests be lowered because you can't complete quests that branch out(dark/light questline) or will they be kept as 200?

Meant to remove the 200, will do that in a future update.

-ALS

Hawtye
08-10-2022, 11:29 AM
Off topic but will we see a jarl event this summer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryu_evin
08-10-2022, 11:45 AM
And the quests aps.
When u login and have already completed the 100 story quests, u dont get the aps.
After logging if u complete a daily/any quest, u get all the quest aps that u were supposed to get. Can u fix that please?

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Hamburgerking
08-10-2022, 11:49 AM
There should be titles awarded for the new aps achievements (35k aps, 40k, etc)
Now that like 40k is reasonable for most endgame players there should be titles awarded for it to make it worth actually going for.
Without new titles or potentially vanity sets, emotes, or something else cosmetic, there is no motivation for anyone that isn't running leaderboard to put in the hours required to get higher than 30k.

caabarader
08-10-2022, 11:53 AM
Completely ignored all the feedback from those Achievement threads.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

flashio
08-10-2022, 11:54 AM
Hey, not trying to be rude here but next time when you make a feedback thread me and majority of people with a tiny bit of common sense will think that the person asking for it, won't ignore the received feedback but actually put it into development.

Of course you are free to disagree with the given feedback but an explanation of why you would do things the way they've been done so many times would be appreciated, what's done is done but this certainly wasn't the right way of doing things and sadly it hasn't been the first nor will it be the last.

Xuds
08-10-2022, 12:06 PM
Can we get a plat sale to help out a bit with these APs? (Slots ect)

QuaseT
08-10-2022, 12:07 PM
Thanks for adding many new aps. Something to work on/play for.

theozzon
08-10-2022, 12:20 PM
sure do love that hc leaderboard just got a lot more p2w... thanks guys!

Killyxan
08-10-2022, 12:30 PM
What about spirit weapons dmg proc it’s very low and very weak is there anything about that? I lvled my aegis from 10-11 and it’s still the same dmg nothing has changed from dmg proc mobs health bar don’t go down but stay the same make a test ok it and let us know at what lvl can we have spirit weapons to do dmg in elite zodias campaign ty

Statsonly
08-10-2022, 12:41 PM

+1 for plat sale, i need to buy slots

Midgard_papa
08-10-2022, 12:47 PM
Gold looted starts from now forward?

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
08-10-2022, 01:02 PM

Slots ect should drop from a Jarl type event, not pay to win

asommers
08-10-2022, 01:03 PM
Gold looted starts from now forward?

Yes, I'm adding a progress bar for achievements with counters.

-ALS

Statsonly
08-10-2022, 01:05 PM
Slots ect should drop from a Jarl type event, not pay to win

How about both? A plat sale and jarl event

asommers
08-10-2022, 01:05 PM
I've denoted which achievements have new trackers (no data, starts at 0) in orange in the original post

-ALS

Oakmaiden
08-10-2022, 01:11 PM
That’s nice, but when I know I’ve completed them, it hurts. I have no desire to work on the crafting/gold looting aps. Been there done that feelings.

Statsonly
08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Here's an idea, the first player to finish every possible aps should get the title "The One Above All" and a very special 1 of a kind badge and banner.

ZZTop
08-10-2022, 01:59 PM
If one has already finished all the story quests...how do we get that aps lol? As it stands, for the story/side aps, its still from now, all previous quests dont matter which means that aps as of now is only achievable for a new toon.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Hriv
08-10-2022, 02:19 PM
Even if you put some titles at 40k aps and so on it will still be pointless for many players do hit those milestones as there are no rewards in between for most of the achievements, just flat aps. For the sake of this system, you have improved nothing for the player but for your on pockets because the one who win in the end is you and your team. It is that hard to make it fun for the player and get your deal at the same time? Isn't enough that the game rely on a slot machine, pay to win aspect so you re trying to kill it even further. The amount of gold you receive during your questing process is absolutely ridiculous. After you complete all the quests in endgame you can't even afford a crappy piece of gear. I'm sayin that I don't appreciate the effort to add some qol in the game, but if you do, make sure it will have some real impact on the qol, rather than making just another business model from those changes.

Hriv
08-10-2022, 02:22 PM
Even if you put some titles at 40k aps and so on it will still be pointless for many players do hit those milestones as there are no rewards in between for most of the achievements, just flat aps. For the sake of this system, you have improved nothing for the player but for your on pockets because the one who win in the end is you and your team. It is that hard to make it fun for the player and get your deal at the same time? Isn't enough that the game rely on a slot machine, pay to win aspect so you re trying to kill it even further. The amount of gold you receive during your questing process is absolutely ridiculous. After you complete all the quests in endgame you can't even afford a crappy piece of gear. I'm sayin that I don't appreciate the effort to add some qol in the game, but if you do, make sure it will have some real impact on the qol, rather than making just another business model from those changes.

I'm NOT saying that* instead of I'm saying. (An option to edit posts on this thread would have been useful)

Nocturnus
08-10-2022, 02:57 PM
For some of the new achievements, the achievement tracker is also new so I don't have the data for what was done in the past. Good news is everyone is on the same level playing field here.

-ALS

- I have 203 complete side quests, and the aps, without those chancel quests.
- +1 for the 35k, 40k, 50k and 60k titles, it would help a lot to know how many aps the players have, for the guild requirements and things like that.
- It would also be nice if you add some prize or banner for full aps like 1k awaken, 1k craft, 400 pets, etc.

Immortal_Blood
08-10-2022, 03:19 PM
warriors are now OP, thanks ! hehehe

Cheackezig
08-10-2022, 03:30 PM
How does looting 1b gold work, the gold cap is 999.999.999 gold. Is it like a "have 1b gold combined in your stash and inv" kinda thing or a loot 1b gold over time? Also do the gold looting aps work with auction transactions or trades?

Crystalwiz
08-10-2022, 03:56 PM

-ALS

I have 196 side quests and 12 side quests that are greyed out. Find the secret lab, which was already done long ago and ones from maus. Do I need to switch from dark to light to activate these? The side quests don't total 232, are you planning on adding more? You mentioned lowering sides quests from 200 to ? Please let us know soon.

Good to know before I switch sides in maus.

Nocturnus
08-10-2022, 03:58 PM
How does looting 1b gold work, the gold cap is 999.999.999 gold. Is it like a "have 1b gold combined in your stash and inv" kinda thing or a loot 1b gold over time? Also do the gold looting aps work with auction transactions or trades?

You must farm it, i mean, drop it from mobs and bosses, no matter how much you own or spend.

Xuds
08-10-2022, 04:01 PM
I have 196 side quests and 12 side quests that are greyed out. Find the secret lab, which was already done long ago and ones from maus. Do I need to switch from dark to light to activate these? The side quests don't total 232, are you planning on adding more? You mentioned lowering sides quests from 200 to ? Please let us know soon.

Good to know before I switch sides in maus.I already tried switching from dark to light but what it did was backtrack the dark quests I already did so don't try it

papas
08-10-2022, 04:43 PM

-ALSSide quests can be done 200https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220810/243cebcbb6c5c9901f66730ed5cb5800.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Elitefarm
08-10-2022, 06:18 PM
that was a good idea, UP UP UP

Enviado de meu 2201116TG usando o Tapatalk

mhysaa
08-10-2022, 07:51 PM
Sometimes when I finish assets aps they don’t complete. Inventory one I had to craft something to receive the aps( some guildie told me this trick) which doesn’t make much sense. And stash one idk which trick to use to get them. Both were 1k and no aps received.

Sulphurea
08-11-2022, 12:50 AM
If you want we do 200 side quests then make it possible to actually do them! I'm stuck on elite hugal banished items from years cause the drop is ridiculous! I already said my opinion on these aps: i never been so close to quit in years i play this game. Me and many other worked hard af in past season and even now to complete portals aps and now all our work is completely faded by people that don't even have 10 bosses per portal but has enough gold/plat to spend. What's even the point putting any effort to do things without any sort of recognition of your work! I completely regret the day i started doing aps, i would have saved tons of gold and time and a big part of my liver

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Nati AL
08-11-2022, 03:25 AM
If you want we do 200 side quests then make it possible to actually do them! I'm stuck on elite hugal banished items from years cause the drop is ridiculous! I already said my opinion on these aps: i never been so close to quit in years i play this game. Me and many other worked hard af in past season and even now to complete portals aps and now all our work is completely faded by people that don't even have 10 bosses per portal but has enough gold/plat to spend. What's even the point putting any effort to do things without any sort of recognition of your work! I completely regret the day i started doing aps, i would have saved tons of gold and time and a big part of my liver

I couldn't agree more. These new aps actually pissed me off. I want to quit now. Last season as Ares i finished 3k portal+ 1k zodias bosses. I was sitting on top 1 mage and now im below 10 just because of p2w type of aps. 50 arcane eggs im fine with but 150 heroics is just way too much.

QuaseT
08-11-2022, 04:35 AM

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando TapatalkYes 200 Side quests should be removed in this case then. I agree that those aps require no skill. Well, maybe the skill to predict which aps come soon. It was clear they will come at some point imo. Thats why lb players prepared for them. Could also say some didnt grind portals because they saw them coming when asommers first announced them here. Kind of smart imo (if your time is limited).

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Sulphurea
08-11-2022, 04:40 AM
So Qua if a person don't read the forum his faith is doomed lmao i prepared too for pets, i expected 50 arcs and 100 heroics, but 150 heroics is like saying "we want you broke, give us gold", to not mention all the gold i had to spend for max my things like auction crafting etc. No need be smart to do this stuff. It's what means that is bad for me. If you work hard you're just dumb, better just gold farm and pay money

QuaseT
08-11-2022, 04:46 AM
So Qua if a person don't read the forum his faith is doomed lmao i prepared too for pets, i expected 50 arcs and 100 heroics, but 150 heroics is like saying "we want you broke, give us gold", to not mention all the gold i had to spend for max my things like auction crafting etc. No need be smart to do this stuff. It's what means that is bad for me. If you work hard you're just dumb, better just gold farm and pay money

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando TapatalkYou dont need to read forums. It has been mentioned in every social aspect of the game as info like this spreads like wildfire. Lb players have everything maxed out usually. People have done 4k elite runs and some even complained that theres nothing to do then gold farming. Its been like that since forever. Cant see why anybody is suprised now. I remembered I literally spent gold cap for zhulong, my 25th arcane, to stay top1 aswell.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

papas
08-11-2022, 04:55 AM

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando TapatalkPpl who done 200side quests told me that u need just have in inventory banish ring from hugal. When I ll find one I ll pm u, so u can do that quest too. Rest quest line said to be easy. I ll check abt it next days and let u know.
Seems they will remove 200side quest anyway, just in case let's do it.

Thewolfbull
08-11-2022, 05:07 AM
For the taunts change does this include taunts from awakens/procs/pets or is it just warrior skill taunts?

snakeeyes
08-11-2022, 06:41 AM
thanks sts because of this makes the whole al community alive and kicking whole bunch of enjoyment.

DAO
08-11-2022, 07:09 AM
The most unfair update ever to the game. 100APS points for the person who spends time playing games and kills different bosses for 1000 or more, 1000Aps points for those who collect heroic pets because they have GOLS. It is impossible to understand what kind of sense of justice you have in the game. While a lot of players that I can't name here were in LB by wasting time and collecting APS, now a lot of undeserving people are in LB. Disgrace

Oakmaiden
08-11-2022, 08:20 AM
I’ve pretty much quit already. This is just another push towards the door.

asommers
08-11-2022, 09:11 AM
Added achievement titles for overall APs in the next server (content) update:

35k APs [The Admired]
40k APs [The Elevated]
45k APs [The Storied]
50k APs [The Idolized]
55k APs [The Worshipped]
60k APs [The Deified]

-ALS

MOBXMaru
08-11-2022, 09:14 AM
I dont like the idolized and worshipped title
Its wierd in my opinion

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Sulphurea
08-11-2022, 09:14 AM
So to be clear, the 200 side quests aps will stay?

Susanne
08-11-2022, 09:28 AM
Well on another thread I gave STS the benefit of the doubt but now I see that there is no change.
I thought it unfair then and that maybe there would be a compromise.
The titles aren't really inspiring either.
A lot of players have done a lot of playing for nothing and wasted time which they can't get back. 😞

GucciBang
08-11-2022, 09:41 AM

35k APs [The Admired]
40k APs [The Elevated]
45k APs [The Storied]
50k APs [The Idolized]
55k APs [The Worshipped]
60k APs [The Deified]

-ALSMake some banners/back/badge idk

muffyveismetabi
08-11-2022, 09:57 AM
Heyoo

Here my comments;

APS points seems unfair for ex. - craft 1k gives 1000 elit Mecha 1k kill gives 200
Pets too much.. we do not get anything in return but has to spend lots of gold
Side quests now u want from us do dose lower map quest hımmm....
Now seems spending gold is enough for lb and in my opinion this not an achievement
Rewards not motivating seems better to run event lb instead of top players cuz u only spend 2 weeks of your life.
maybe you should add more cool titles some good badges and reward such as plat, gold, jewel or one master vanity set etc.

Monelgr
08-11-2022, 10:00 AM
@developers

Nice work with new aps l like them but 500 bosses and 1k bosses aps need upgrade like
500bosses= 250 aps
1k bosses=500aps

some people dont have 500 and 1k bosses and they are in overall now cuz 500/1k bosses gives 100aps only

btw you guys forgot to put underwater location aps.

DAO
08-11-2022, 10:27 AM
Waiting fix this , side quest i was done mhytic dreamscape, there is one equip elysian boomstick,when i quip quest reset . there is 195 i m done quest, +4 banish set quest not done , 195+4=199 now i m asking where is 1 quest ? i m done all side quest (without banish set quest) Can you explain this and how fix my done quest start again (mhytic dreamscape)

omg_its_Amy
08-11-2022, 10:36 AM
We get no titles?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

muffyveismetabi
08-11-2022, 10:41 AM
Waiting fix this , side quest i was done mhytic dreamscape, there is one equip elysian boomstick,when i quip quest reset . there is 195 i m done quest, +4 banish set quest not done , 195+4=199 now i m asking where is 1 quest ? i m done all side quest (without banish set quest) Can you explain this and how fix my done quest start again (mhytic dreamscape)

Yes, and there is seems 232 quest in total but when u count them 211.

Anehazaz
08-11-2022, 11:02 AM
Well done STS for listening to some of the LB people in the community requesting more ap’s. I also feel that the main lb should have a number of components on it that reset seasonally because it stands to reason that lb players should be amongst the most active on the game.

asommers
08-11-2022, 11:06 AM
I debated whether or not to remove 200 Side Quests, but looks like there are some players that were able to achieve it. We'll be adding some new side quests in a future update to help alleviate the issue with some players not being able to complete all side quests due to quest branching.

-ALS

Sulphurea
08-11-2022, 11:24 AM
I lively hope this update gonna happen within this season

muffyveismetabi
08-11-2022, 11:48 AM
Debating is not a solution for who cannot do the APS due the technical issues so seems better to remove it till all get equal terms.

DAO
08-11-2022, 11:55 AM
Rather than adding new side missions, removing this APS will solve the problem. Is there a guarantee that the new side missions will not cause problems?

Monelgr
08-11-2022, 12:19 PM
stop crying about side quests l almost complete them in Hardcore 199/200 1 quest left is ez just stop being lazy l see in this threat everyone complain about new aps you guys are lazy to farm,leaderboard need to be hard!

Sulphurea
08-11-2022, 12:41 PM
stop crying about side quests l almost complete them in Hardcore 199/200 1 quest left is ez just stop being lazy l see in this threat everyone complain about new aps you guys are lazy to farm,leaderboard need to be hard!Yes we so lazy that we have 50k + aps lmao we sit in camp and we look each other's auras becoming more blind every passing second

Monelgr
08-11-2022, 12:57 PM
Yes we so lazy that we have 50k + aps lmao we sit in camp and we look each other's auras becoming more blind every passing second

lol if you guys are not lazy to farm them, then you shouldn't complain about new aps from yesterday everyone complain and want to remove new aps,alot people became lazy and just chilling in camp or in fester and they dont want to farm anything but they want to be top..

flashio
08-11-2022, 01:25 PM
lol if you guys are not lazy to farm them, then you shouldn't complain about new aps from yesterday everyone complain and want to remove new aps,alot people became lazy and just chilling in camp or in fester and they dont want to farm anything but they want to be top..

If all new aps actually required to play the game in order to fulfill them I can assure 100% that nobody would have complained about them from the start, nonetheless they we got a f load of new aps that all they require is having a big wallet.

Out of the 59 new aps only 9 require players to farm (500k pve, 1m pve and all the gold loot aps) but the truth is most players already have those pve kills aps done or in case they don't, all they have to do is farm hauntlet to complete them, which may take a couple of days in the hipotetic case they start at 0 kills; and when it comes to gold loot aps in order to complete them you will need a decent Gold Loot set (600gl +) or else nobody will complete those aps at all.

So the real deal is none of these new aps are making people farm to get into the lb but actually making the lb a complete P2W.

Susanne
08-11-2022, 01:54 PM
No use complaining, what's done is done and at least more people are active now.
It's livened things up.

Monelgr
08-11-2022, 02:00 PM
If all new aps actually required to play the game in order to fulfill them I can assure 100% that nobody would have complained about them from the start, nonetheless they we got a f load of new aps that all they require is having a big wallet.

Out of the 59 new aps only 9 require players to farm (500k pve, 1m pve and all the gold loot aps) but the truth is most players already have those pve kills aps done or in case they don't, all they have to do is farm hauntlet to complete them, which may take a couple of days in the hipotetic case they start at 0 kills; and when it comes to gold loot aps in order to complete them you will need a decent Gold Loot set (600gl +) or else nobody will complete those aps at all.

So the real deal is none of these new aps are making people farm to get into the lb but actually making the lb a complete P2W.

look new players with pve will take a while but this is a good thing cuz lb need to be hard cant you just make a seasonal go 1k bosses and buy some heroics and you go overall,about gold aps might take a while even with 600gl set but this is a good thing (my opinion) lb need to be hard no in 1 month you go overall p2w all the mobile games is even arcane without plats to open locks you cant do anything only with the elite golden chests if you sell... l saw people complaining about side quests what is ez and you dont need to pay only to spend some extra time and about awake and craft aps awake if you awake epic and legendary items with elixir 5k you will need 5m only to go 1k, craft just do jewels natural or water is not that hard just need time in upgrade aps in 10 days you go 750 just awake epic trash...

so my opinion l think these aps are good you just need to spend some time you dont need p2w if you just farm new players wont be in overall in 1 season need to spend more time (this is a good thing)but bosses aps like 500 or 1k need to be fixed like 500bosses 250aps and 1k bosses 500aps cuz now without doing bosses 500/1k you are in overall

Nocturnus
08-11-2022, 05:15 PM

35k APs [The Admired]
40k APs [The Elevated]
45k APs [The Storied]
50k APs [The Idolized]
55k APs [The Worshipped]
60k APs [The Deified]

-ALS

Also, add some color to those titles, or at least those with 55 and 60k aps.

Thanks.

Happilyanonymous
08-11-2022, 08:23 PM
I debated whether or not to remove 200 Side Quests, but looks like there are some players that were able to achieve it. We'll be adding some new side quests in a future update to help alleviate the issue with some players not being able to complete all side quests due to quest branching.

-ALS

No offense but I completely flags and no one gave a crap cuz majority too lazy. There's no side quests left for me to do and adding more won't solve the issue for years. Just unlock them all again and have us all start over

Stephencobear
08-11-2022, 09:23 PM
You asked for input yet no one asked for tons of heroic pet apps
In fact most said no to them, so you add them anyway cuz $$

Confusingly you see what we want selectively
When many said they didn’t want old pvp apps deleted you made note and did leave them

But when we say no p2w pointless apps you double down on them
$#!+

Repent
08-11-2022, 11:04 PM
Another classic move! You ask for feedback and yet use none of it when implementing new APs!

As I said before if you keep this constant tunnel vision for profit this game will be deader than it already is. I mean you're going to reward thousands of achievement points for something that is p2w... ACHIEVEMENT "a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill" not by money and wealth and absolutely no effort. But yet the achievements that prove to be actually strenuous and require a person to PLAY the game and not a generous amount of $$$ in your pockets are diminished and overshadowed by yall's greed.

I am appalled by the choices that have been made recently and those players who are in favor of it we get it you have extra money to spend on this game and it doesn't matter to you but to the entire community these changes are crap to put it nicely.

Give us surveys on the forums or in-game to vote for what APs should be implemented. I gave ideas to Cinco in a private message on how y'all can make more profit but looks like it was ignored and didn't warrant a response. Typical.

-Atoned

jaeden.
08-12-2022, 03:40 AM
Can we get titles for gold looted

Corviss the Lich
08-12-2022, 05:22 AM

-ALS

You gotta be kidding. You guys gotta be kidding with this goofy ahh APs update..

PatD
08-12-2022, 07:40 AM
About those 200 side quest:

I have already said that something is wrong with them, please fix!

And also as many are saying, 150 heroic pet is kind of ridiculous, 100 would have been enough. One thing that would be nice with pet is if we could at least use any of our open pet as a skin/vanity for the the pet we actually use (almost everyone are only using like 5-10 pets out of hundreds of their pets, why? cuz only few one have really good passive, so if you could implant this idea, opening pet eggs would be way less frustrating! and game would be more nice as we would see lot of different pet instead of always the same ones)

papas
08-12-2022, 08:41 AM

And also as many are saying, 150 heroic pet is kind of ridiculous, 100 would have been enough. One thing that would be nice with pet is if we could at least use any of our open pet as a skin/vanity for the the pet we actually use (almost everyone are only using like 5-10 pets out of hundreds of their pets, why? cuz only few one have really good passive, so if you could implant this idea, opening pet eggs would be way less frustrating! and game would be more nice as we would see lot of different pet instead of always the same ones)After u complete quest with banish ring u get new quest. It's quest line. Hard is to find one ring rest is easy.

PatD
08-12-2022, 08:52 AM
After u complete quest with banish ring u get new quest. It's quest line. Hard is to find one ring rest is easy.

can you please read before replying to my thread please?
what i am saying is that i should logically have those 200 quest and more if they where counted correctly...

Susanne
08-12-2022, 08:56 AM

And also as many are saying, 150 heroic pet is kind of ridiculous, 100 would have been enough. One thing that would be nice with pet is if we could at least use any of our open pet as a skin/vanity for the the pet we actually use (almost everyone are only using like 5-10 pets out of hundreds of their pets, why? cuz only few one have really good passive, so if you could implant this idea, opening pet eggs would be way less frustrating! and game would be more nice as we would see lot of different pet instead of always the same ones)

Yes I noticed this today. I did quests that show greyed out too..halo etc.
Some quests are obsolete and it's all a mess and confusing and so I'm not bothering about aps now.
It's not worth all the hassle and time.

Nocturnus
08-12-2022, 09:01 AM
Something difficult, but not impossible.

On the other hand, for the banished quest, you only have to equip the ring and turn in the quest, to complete quest and continue with the other quests. You can buy ring, loot it or borrow it.

Nocturnus
08-12-2022, 09:24 AM
I also have about 420 pets, most of them I collected in events, some others bought with gold.
About 50 new pets are released each year, plus the zavier event and pets in token events and pets in lockeds.
Saying that having pets is just for pay to win is a pretty lame excuse.
On the other hand, the general lb is more than 50k aps, and for this you need to have almost full boss aps.
To say that those who are in lb now are not farmers is another very poor excuse.

Pars
08-12-2022, 10:28 AM
Please remove the 1000 elite bosses of easy maps ,Its a waste of time and too boring. 100 or 500 time is already enough.

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Xuds
08-12-2022, 10:40 AM
Please remove the 1000 elite bosses of easy maps ,Its a waste of time and too boring. 100 or 500 time is already enough.

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildiIt'd be unfair for the people that already did them, they should instead decrease the 1k standard for future maps

Kelyx
08-12-2022, 11:13 AM

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildiJust run them and complete your aps, thanks.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Sulphurea
08-12-2022, 11:37 AM
I also have about 420 pets, most of them I collected in events, some others bought with gold.
About 50 new pets are released each year, plus the zavier event and pets in token events and pets in lockeds.
Saying that having pets is just for pay to win is a pretty lame excuse.
On the other hand, the general lb is more than 50k aps, and for this you need to have almost full boss aps.
To say that those who are in lb now are not farmers is another very poor excuse.Most of the heroic pets are obtainable only through opening lock or during eggzavier only in portal, which is accessible only via lix. What average lb runner did so far was buying those pets cause we expected sts to be greedy. Still all this been made through gold or plat, not real effort (unless ofc you consider the effort of gold farming). What is excessive is asking us to open 150 heroic eggs, 95% of which are completely useless. When we say many don't deserve overall is cause alot didn't even complete one single zodias portal. For the one of us that invested huge amount of time and effort in Last season to complete all portals, seeing this is quite unpleasant. The fault is not of the players, is of sts choices. Stop saying nonsense like we lazy etc cause how tf we can be lazy having 55k aps and up?? Is just plain stupid to say this. Maybe you guys should just understand that some times criticism is not always bullying nor "crying"

QuaseT
08-13-2022, 07:23 AM
Most of the heroic pets are obtainable only through opening lock or during eggzavier only in portal, which is accessible only via lix. What average lb runner did so far was buying those pets cause we expected sts to be greedy. Still all this been made through gold or plat, not real effort (unless ofc you consider the effort of gold farming). What is excessive is asking us to open 150 heroic eggs, 95% of which are completely useless. When we say many don't deserve overall is cause alot didn't even complete one single zodias portal. For the one of us that invested huge amount of time and effort in Last season to complete all portals, seeing this is quite unpleasant. The fault is not of the players, is of sts choices. Stop saying nonsense like we lazy etc cause how tf we can be lazy having 55k aps and up?? Is just plain stupid to say this. Maybe you guys should just understand that some times criticism is not always bullying nor "crying"

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando TapatalkI agree that pet aps should give less aps. They should be equal to portals so neither can push off others if they only do one of each. Tho grinding aps shouldnt be the only thing either. Otherwise we could just give 10k bosses each map a go and say who invests most time is gonna win the lb. That would be boring. Imo lb should consist of various aspects and pets are one of them. They just give too many aps right now. In the end the lb should be for people who have portals and pets anyways. If you only have portals but no pets you can be lucky to grab a spot beneith those who have done both.

Crystalwiz
08-13-2022, 09:36 AM
Upgrade 1,000 items is crazy with 8 hours crafting time per item. With 25 crafting slots that would take over a year to craft them. Not everyone can be on al for 16 hours. I'm sure no one has this ap yet, please reconsider reducing it or reducing the crafting time.

caabarader
08-13-2022, 09:57 AM
Upgrade 1,000 items is crazy with 8 hours crafting time per item. With 25 crafting slots that would take over a year to craft them. Not everyone can be on al for 16 hours. I'm sure no one has this ap yet, please reconsider reducing it or reducing the crafting time.Tbh found that too, but i saw that isn't hard, every 8 hours 25 items are done, just remove the jewel and put again, even legendary gears can be upgraded, doing it 1 time per day will take 40 days, which is enough to do before season ends, and can easily be done faster like doing it 2x time per day.

Crystalwiz
08-13-2022, 10:03 AM
Tbh found that too, but i saw that isn't hard, every 8 hours 25 items are done, just remove the jewel and put again, even legendary gears can be upgraded, doing it 1 time per day will take 40 days, which is enough to do before season ends, and can easily be done faster like doing it 2x time per day.

My apologies, I messed up on the math, u r right, sry

Darkluciferx
08-14-2022, 02:51 AM
Please add more quest in side quest, mayority of us are stuck.......

Crystalwiz
08-14-2022, 07:23 PM
Same, I'm stuck on 199/200 side quests with no options to advance to 200.

asommers
08-15-2022, 01:21 AM
4 side quests have been fixed in the next server (content) update.

-ALS

Overcharged
08-15-2022, 05:25 AM
4 side quests have been fixed in the next server (content) update.

-ALS

nice nice tysm