PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle Shell and Battle Helmet Stats and Procs!

Cinco
08-11-2022, 12:41 PM
For anyone interested in the statistics and procs of the upcoming Level 81 Arcane equipment, here is a rundown of the "Kraken Battle Shell" Armor and the "Kraken Battle Helmet" stats and proc.

Kraken Battle Helmet

For all Classes the Kraken Battle Helmet has a chance to proc:

In PvE you get a +25% increase to your Ultimate Skill Charge.
As this has no relevance to PvP you get a different buff (Haste) in PvP settings.
Cooldowns for both are long but the benefits are strong ;-)

An icon will appear on your HUD when the Helmet proc is activated:

An icon will also appear above your Legend's head:

Kraken Battle Shell Armor
ALL PROC INFO UPDATED 8.16.2022

Rogue's Kraken Battle Shell Armor Stats

Rogue's Kraken Battle Shell Armor Proc

Sorcerer's Kraken Battle Shell Armor Stats

Sorcerer's Kraken Battle Shell Armor Proc

Warrior's Kraken Battle Shell Armor Stats

Warrior's Kraken Battle Shell Armor Proc

The "Arcane Waters" effect looks like:

When will these items be released?
Look for these items to be released in the coming 1 to 2 weeks!
The team is testing these items currently.

Are these stats final?
Yes.
Thanks for all the feedback!

When will Arcane 81 Weapons be released?
Soon!
One to two months from now... but no exact date has been set.
Like the Armor and Helmet we'll want to spend plenty of time making sure they are super OP and fun!

Will there be an Arcane Item Set?
There are no plans for an Arcane Level 81 Set (they don't need one and their power is already pretty serious).

We look forward to your questions and comments!

Immortal_Blood
08-11-2022, 01:29 PM
wow, looks sick lol

Encryptions
08-11-2022, 01:29 PM
As long as the proc chances are good I see these being super helpful in maps.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Xuds
08-11-2022, 01:31 PM
Plat sale

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Elitefarm
08-11-2022, 01:36 PM
Op, I believe that with Gold loot it will be very useful

nimo79
08-11-2022, 01:36 PM
Like always warrior's getting more armor and mage less then anyone?

Why cinco?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Valkiirye
08-11-2022, 01:38 PM
300%dmg proc + rage ultimate + Polaris or Neptaris proc... Hell war will 1 shoot every zodias portal boss

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Valkiirye
08-11-2022, 01:41 PM
300%dmg proc + rage ultimate + Polaris or Neptaris proc... Hell war will 1 shoot every zodias portal boss

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤAdding the haste proc from this armor + pet + arc pendant + fast cool down for ultimate from helm proc, definitely worth lol

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Encryptions
08-11-2022, 01:43 PM

Why cinco?

Have you ever used aquaris staff?

Ekentaro
08-11-2022, 01:46 PM
plat saleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

caabarader
08-11-2022, 01:47 PM
Guess rogue armor it's missing int.

Cinco
08-11-2022, 01:52 PM
Guess rogue armor it's missing int.

Ooops! I'll make sure it's got the required INT (and get that screenshot updated). Thanks!

Kystone
08-11-2022, 01:54 PM
more dmg boosts when everything is already easy to beat, nice scaling. found a good time to stop playing. uninteresting game as usual

Brruiser
08-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Will this armor proc stack with the 76 arcanes ?

I think this is a big question, because those procs give you armor.
Maybe you could implement proc stacking in a way that it does not override stats.

For example:
Chasmal armor gives 200% dmg (fictional numbers)
New 81 arc gives 300% dmg

Only the 300% dmg buff gets applied because its the bigger number.

76 arc chasmal gives armor
81 arc does not give armor

Armor gets applied from 76 arcane.

This would make the game more fun, but not insanely broken as it used to be.
People would be able to make fun strategies with the armors alone.

1 more question:

How consistent is it going to be ?

Since this is getting released before the dragkin temple event, people will need consistent procs.

Another + (bonus) from implementing non-override proc stacking would be that you always have 2 armors to proc.
If one does not proc, the other can. (Best case scenario is what I mentioned above)

These questions may seem stupid if there's going to be newweapons which give armor etc....

Quickfloid AL/ Brruiser

Kystone
08-11-2022, 02:01 PM
also mana ignore compared to ms and armor ?? speds

|Ares|
08-11-2022, 02:12 PM
Upgraded sunken, chasmal and ebon armor for mage. Required for content that isn't even in the game (not that hard) to be paired with other arcane items that are outdated.
Mythic set buff and weapon procs so far sound like the top option still. New armor will be just about to proc and swap to the full myth set for damage anyway.

Marosok
08-11-2022, 02:15 PM
Hundreds of % damage every expansion, is this a good way? Only thing i like are "no plans for arcane 81 set", this will "maybe" keep current mythic ok, once you proc new helm/armor. Looking forward to 500% damage weapon proc buff. :P Hell it, if it makes my gameplay fun, that is all i need. Thanks

Synergia
08-11-2022, 04:02 PM
Very very cool
Just one thing-
Maby make a Rogues ultimate that would actually be usefull to be used with the helm proc
I dare you beloved devs to try all ultimates in game and you would see which ones are the most and less usefull
Ty

callme2times
08-11-2022, 05:05 PM

Why cinco?

Do u want switch 50%ms on mage to 100% mana ignore on war?

Thank You ,, [emoji3590]*[emoji91][emoji3590]*[emoji91][emoji3590]*[emoji91]

nimo79
08-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Do u want switch 50%ms on mage to 100% mana ignore on war?

Thank You ,, [emoji3590]*[emoji91][emoji3590]*[emoji91][emoji3590]*[emoji91]Noooo lol [emoji38] [emoji23]

Deviltuga14
08-11-2022, 05:57 PM
So many questions. Let them work on arcanes. Then. We will see. Cool thing, is a world boss. Maybe with 10 people can raid. And more dungeons with alot floors. 10 maybe etc. Like maus. Good loot etc. Upgrade the game much more. Mechanics are there.

Immortal_Blood
08-11-2022, 06:23 PM
Will these arcanes drop from bosses?

The legendary 81 gear from zodias bosses isn't that exciting...

I am surprised y'all ain't added arcane 76s/zaarus set items as boss loot from elite vardan/elite zodias yet too.

maybe we could trade in 50,000 fathoms for the armor and 50,000 for the helmet?

sellin em in locks, eh. cool haha

Rodrigo Maia
08-11-2022, 06:30 PM
Very very cool
Just one thing-
Maby make a Rogues ultimate that would actually be usefull to be used with the helm proc
I dare you beloved devs to try all ultimates in game and you would see which ones are the most and less usefull
TyUltimate rogues are so bad, I can take more damage from boss with mariano's bow then ultimate.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalk

RedeZy
08-11-2022, 06:33 PM
How do we obtain these new arcanes and will there be a plat sale?

tailwarrior
08-11-2022, 06:41 PM
Arrow ult is good for rouge but not super good like mage haste and war 8x str ult. But I guess now my rouge can finally 1 shot elite bosses with arrow ult, im ok with it compared to nothing.The new arcane armor and helmet(for rouge a litte bit bad) is great for all classes.

Also you mentioned these will come within 1-2weeks, but dragkin temple is coming soon. For fairness, I hope these gears will come after the event or else it will become P2W event.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Aayushh007
08-11-2022, 08:45 PM
Why does warrior even need a mana ignore proc??
Isn't mana ignore better for rogs since they are the most in need of mana compared to others classes since they are the biggest dmg dealers and drain out mana fast.
Instead it's should be switched Warrior to Armor proc and rogs for mana ignore
With all those taunt warrior is always targeted the most and there focus is just to survive, lead, heal nd charge ulti.
With so high taunt, what's the use of mana ignore? Not useful at all.
Switching it with armor would be better.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
08-11-2022, 09:08 PM
Another mandatory aura if you want to use the set zzzzzzzzz

Pls at least give us the option to turn off our own auras if not all of them

Stephencobear
08-11-2022, 09:11 PM
Can’t edit

I see it’s not a set aura, but still, I want to be able to turn off the mandatory set effects like speed &/or myth set

Qrunchy
08-11-2022, 09:19 PM
Arrow ult is good for rouge but not super good like mage haste and war 8x str ult. But I guess now my rouge can finally 1 shot elite bosses with arrow ult, im ok with it compared to nothing.The new arcane armor and helmet(for rouge a litte bit bad) is great for all classes.

Also you mentioned these will come within 1-2weeks, but dragkin temple is coming soon. For fairness, I hope these gears will come after the event or else it will become P2W event.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using TapatalkYea i was hoping that it will came out after dragkin event too :/

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
08-12-2022, 12:29 AM
Yea i was hoping that it will came out after dragkin event too :/

Sent from my M2101K6G using TapatalkThey strategically do things this way to maximize profit.

- Awake event before arcanes so we'll have to wait 'till next time to awaken them.

- Arcane gears before Dragkin, so people are forced to open even more locks as thr demand of these new items would be extreme when Dragkin does come.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

flashio
08-12-2022, 02:15 AM
Even if your intention is to make these only available through locks (I understand the it is the best way to do stuff from a company business pov) you should make them at the very least craftable through farming an inmense amount of material from elite Zodias bosses, but to liven things up make each material drop from a specific map, then Ekenta and Mecharydon can drop 2 kinds of said materials, Rahabkor can drop 3 kinds and make Ezg drop all 4 materials. Don't make so obvious you are trying to drain your playerbase.

Get warrior's armor proc a huge Health Regen or a Health Leech buff instead of mana ignore, since when did warriors need mana ignore?

Hopefully rogues ultimates will get a rework by the time these arcs get released.

Consider adding a icon on hud for each item's proc you release from now on along with an option to turn off our procs, I can understand avoiding the option to turn off all proc animations since it would be hard to coordinate with our team.

xbell
08-12-2022, 05:28 AM
Make the war arc armor Hp regen instead of mana ignore

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
08-12-2022, 06:20 AM
100% ignore mana is useless for warrior in PVE can it be 100% speed like the mage one?

Leiapad
08-12-2022, 07:52 AM
Very very cool
Just one thing-
Ty

This ^

#11chars

Ilove_Poopoo
08-12-2022, 08:02 AM
Even if your intention is to make these only available through locks (I understand the it is the best way to do stuff from a company business pov) you should make them at the very least craftable through farming an inmense amount of material from elite Zodias bosses, but to liven things up make each material drop from a specific map, then Ekenta and Mecharydon can drop 2 kinds of said materials, Rahabkor can drop 3 kinds and make Ezg drop all 4 materials. Don't make so obvious you are trying to drain your playerbase.

Get warrior's armor proc a huge Health Regen or a Health Leech buff instead of mana ignore, since when did warriors need mana ignore?

Hopefully rogues ultimates will get a rework by the time these arcs get released.

Consider adding a icon on hud for each item's proc you release from now on along with an option to turn off our procs, I can understand avoiding the option to turn off all proc animations since it would be hard to coordinate with our team.I highly agree to add the new arcane gears as a very very hard craftable piece of equipment.

Theres literally nothing enticing to loot from any map from the whole Zodias expansion. Spirit gears was a fail as current mythic and the upcoming arcane gears massively overshadow these new Spirits.

Its about time for us to make use of these seashells and coral's we've been getting since.

Cinco
08-12-2022, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the feedback!

We've been playing with this gear all week and it's extremely fun (and powerful). That said, I do like the suggestion of switching the Warrior's 'Mana Ignore' proc component to 'Health Leech,' and giving 'Mana Ignore' to Rogues instead of 'Armor.' I'll get that set up and run tests all day today to get a fair comparison. If the changes stick, I'll update the OP.

As for the suggestion to allow crafting of the brand new Arcane Helm and Armor... I'll think about it. I have an idea in mind. I'll run it by the team and see if it sounds crazy to them before getting into any of the details here. And if it's a no-go I'll let you know.

Ilove_Poopoo
08-12-2022, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the feedback!

We've been playing with this gear all week and it's extremely fun (and powerful). That said, I do like the suggestion of switching the Warrior's 'Mana Ignore' proc component to 'Health Leech,' and giving 'Mana Ignore' to Rogues instead of 'Armor.' I'll get that set up and run tests all day today to get a fair comparison. If the changes stick, I'll update the OP.

As for the suggestion to allow crafting of the brand new Arcane Helm and Armor... I'll think about it. I have an idea in mind. I'll run it by the team and see if it sounds crazy to them before getting into any of the details here. And if it's a no-go I'll let you know.Mana ignore on rog is also bad, cmon, this isn't pvp and players who will own an arcane armor can definitely also buy mana potions.

Cinco
08-12-2022, 09:47 AM
Mana ignore on rog is also bad, cmon, this isn't pvp and players who will own an arcane armor can definitely also buy mana potions.

So you're suggesting that the Armor boost stays?

flashio
08-12-2022, 09:55 AM
So you're suggesting that the Armor boost stays?

You could add components to the pvp proc version that make an impact in pvp for specific classes such as mana ignore for rogue, dodge for warrior and maybe armor for mage.

ZZTop
08-12-2022, 11:44 AM
Personal imput :
- Rog and mage armors are good, no need to play with them. War armor imo should give taunt instead of mana ignore, so that it forces enemies to attacm only the warrior, thus solving the problem of big waves targeting the weakest link.
- Helmets : i dont think the proc is very good tbh. Not the pve one at least. Id rather have both give haste, with either higher haste % in pve or lower cd. Probably lower cd in pve, like 15 sec. Since by the time you get to the boss youre gonna have ulti charged, that proc just doesnt make any difference, since lets be honest, if you can affor ld new lv 81 arcane gear, you wont stay for the boss long enough to charge 2 ultis lol.
-No arcane set bonus: thats okay, but then the weapons dps would need to be very big to equate to 4/4 zaarus in terms of raw stats, unless arcane gears are supposed to be weaker on that side and only compensate if you double proc armor/weapon.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

mklucasjt
08-12-2022, 12:23 PM
could change the buff right take 100% speed from everyone and leave ignore mana in mage and rog :/

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

mklucasjt
08-12-2022, 12:25 PM
could change the buff right take 100% speed from everyone and leave ignore mana in mage and rog :/

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalkand leaves war with life regeneration process

tailwarrior
08-12-2022, 01:01 PM
Mana ignore is not popular. I've never seen anyone using mana ignore as awakes because of potion.

Synergia
08-12-2022, 02:08 PM
Please dont let rogue class being the one that gets mana ignore instead of armor
Useless in pve

Cinco
08-12-2022, 02:16 PM
Please dont let rogue class being the one that gets mana ignore instead of armor
Useless in pve

It's still armor - that's the most effective and the most fun in both contexts. Clearly nobody wants the Ignore Mana ...so it's not going to happen for any of the Classes.

Cinco
08-12-2022, 02:20 PM

FYI Health Leech for the Warrior is quite fun in both PvP and PvE with these new gears.

Cinco
08-12-2022, 02:25 PM
Personal imput :
- Rog and mage armors are good, no need to play with them. War armor imo should give taunt instead of mana ignore, so that it forces enemies to attacm only the warrior, thus solving the problem of big waves targeting the weakest link.
- Helmets : i dont think the proc is very good tbh. Not the pve one at least. Id rather have both give haste, with either higher haste % in pve or lower cd. Probably lower cd in pve, like 15 sec. Since by the time you get to the boss youre gonna have ulti charged, that proc just doesnt make any difference, since lets be honest, if you can affor ld new lv 81 arcane gear, you wont stay for the boss long enough to charge 2 ultis lol.
-No arcane set bonus: thats okay, but then the weapons dps would need to be very big to equate to 4/4 zaarus in terms of raw stats, unless arcane gears are supposed to be weaker on that side and only compensate if you double proc armor/weapon.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Some great discussion on Discord has us looking into the Sorcerer armor proc (losing the stacking % damage in favor of a multiplier like Ebon Glade).
You're already getting Haste from the armor so doubling down on that with the Helmet doesn't seem right - as you can get a Haste boost from other sources.
Ultimate charge rate increase can be pretty fun when you don't have to always save it for the boss (and instead use it on the various miniboss monsters - which I find especially useful in EZG).
Yeah the Arcane Weapons are meant to have damage to the extent that you won't care that there is no 'Arcane Set.'

Thanks for the feedback!

mklucasjt
08-12-2022, 02:28 PM
It's still armor - that's the most effective and the most fun in both contexts. Clearly nobody wants the Ignore Mana ...so it's not going to happen for any of the Classes.instead of ignoring Mana, I could use health regeneration for war at least ;)

Cinco
08-12-2022, 02:34 PM
instead of ignoring Mana, I could use health regeneration for war at least ;)

I think Health Leech is better because it's active and it's influenced by how much damage you do - as opposed to regen which is a fixed (passive) value.

Xmenarmy
08-12-2022, 03:01 PM
@Cinco - One doubt, if I proc my Arc arm 81 and changed to 81 Mythic set 4/4, will proc stack?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
08-12-2022, 03:06 PM
Why is mage the only class to get the speed buff, speed is almost as important as damage now for long maps/events also 100% is a lot (if it stacks that is)

Cinco
08-12-2022, 03:26 PM
Why is mage the only class to get the speed buff, speed is almost as important as damage now for long maps/events also 100% is a lot (if it stacks that is)

Okay so a handful of folks have complained that the speed buff for the Mage is unfair. Is it? Is it really?

I see how a speedy Sorcerer can benefit the whole party but I do tend to look at the game as a creator and not as a competitor :-)

I also differ in my opinion about the importance of damage vs speed - as a fast squishy character can go swiftly into death if they aren't careful - but I'm interested in hearing more about how this might be unfair.

Also, if you main Sorcerer and you think that the buff should be something other than movement speed I would love to hear your opinion (bonus points for suggesting an alternative).

octavos
08-12-2022, 03:27 PM
Okay so a handful of folks have complained that the speed buff for the Mage is unfair. Is it? Is it really?

I see how a speedy Sorcerer can benefit the whole party but I do tend to look at the game as a creator and not as a competitor :-)

I also differ in my opinion about the importance of damage vs speed - as a fast squishy character can go swiftly into death if they aren't careful - but I'm interested in hearing more about how this might be unfair.

Also, if you main Sorcerer and you think that the buff should be something other than movement speed I would love to hear your opinion (bonus points for suggesting an alternative).

its imortant for mage... i like da speed.

octavos
08-12-2022, 03:30 PM
also, ps speed if more important...I can use my shield to dodge one big blast..heal then support tanks and rouges. we do AoE...so total dmg is ok...we are in between warrior and rouges.
i also focus on Pve not pvp..so i need to be quick to keep team alive.

octavos
08-12-2022, 03:32 PM
the alternative is more armor/shield. hp we are ment to stay squishy to balance playing field.

tailwarrior
08-12-2022, 03:32 PM
speed and haste good for mage

tailwarrior
08-12-2022, 03:41 PM
Also thanks cinco and team, you guys are putting great effort to make the game more interesting and taking players opinion.

iheartu
08-12-2022, 04:00 PM
I only do PvE. As a rog, what Ult Skill benefit this -> +25% increase to your Ultimate Skill Charge?
Please consider revising rog ult else we will always be left out in pt

Killerjam
08-12-2022, 04:16 PM
Please no mana ignore on the rog proc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
08-12-2022, 04:42 PM
A lot of people are using multiple sets with hotbars to swap instantly, one for speed and one for stats, mages will just be getting to the next boss faster, pulling mobs faster and killing faster on event maps and gold farming maps like elite sunken. It should be all or nothing when it comes to speed, imagine only one class is allowed to use haste speed sets.

Observing
08-12-2022, 04:43 PM
The speed buff for mage is good

Thewolfbull
08-12-2022, 04:44 PM

Forgot quote but my reply is above

octavos
08-12-2022, 04:46 PM
speed and haste good for mage

i also would like larger AoE or daze on mobs or reduced time of ultimate

marsu4u
08-12-2022, 07:53 PM
Please please please, LIKE PLEASE remove the tentacles on their chest (doesn't look right) maybe use them as shoulder guards?

yerrisin
08-12-2022, 08:27 PM
It's still armor - that's the most effective and the most fun in both contexts. Clearly nobody wants the Ignore Mana ...so it's not going to happen for any of the Classes.Thank you very much for considering it. I don't know if they thought about it but a more optimal solution would be like the previous armor we have the same benefit equally. so that none of the characters complains about why they give one thing and not the other. It would be nice if for all types there was so much armor, speed, etc. but in an adequate proportion.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-12-2022, 08:40 PM
FYI Health Leech for the Warrior is quite fun in both PvP and PvE with these new gears.Nice to see you are testing these arcane gears but I do question how were the spirit weapons tested if they were? Just still confused as to how these such weak weapons were able to be input into the game being this weak? Theres no way they were tested in the zodias maps.

Encryptions
08-12-2022, 08:44 PM
Some great discussion on Discord has us looking into the Sorcerer armor proc (losing the stacking % damage in favor of a multiplier like Ebon Glade).
!

Which server?

yerrisin
08-12-2022, 08:46 PM

Also, if you main Sorcerer and you think that the buff should be something other than movement speed I would love to hear your opinion (bonus points for suggesting an alternative).It is unfair in the way that you will make one wizard faster than the others. I'm also a developer and I play arcane. I think the way you should see things is as an individual player. I know your intentions are good. but in the game no one thinks of the benefit of others but of oneself. and currently speed and damage are equally important. Because nobody is fast and soft.the moment you make one class faster than others. It will give a considerable disadvantage in events and others.

yerrisin
08-12-2022, 08:53 PM
A lot of people are using multiple sets with hotbars to swap instantly, one for speed and one for stats, mages will just be getting to the next boss faster, pulling mobs faster and killing faster on event maps and gold farming maps like elite sunken. It should be all or nothing when it comes to speed, imagine only one class is allowed to use haste speed sets.exactly. this is how it will happen

yerrisin
08-12-2022, 08:55 PM
Nice to see you are testing these arcane gears but I do question how were the spirit weapons tested if they were? Just still confused as to how these such weak weapons were able to be input into the game being this weak? Theres no way they were tested in the zodias maps.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalkx2

Roguemaybe
08-12-2022, 10:18 PM
It is unfair in the way that you will make one wizard faster than the others. I'm also a developer and I play arcane. I think the way you should see things is as an individual player. I know your intentions are good. but in the game no one thinks of the benefit of others but of oneself. and currently speed and damage are equally important. Because nobody is fast and soft.the moment you make one class faster than others. It will give a considerable disadvantage in events and others.

Also, if you main Sorcerer and you think that the buff should be something other than movement speed I would love to hear your opinion (bonus points for suggesting an alternative).So would the extra movespeed apply for leader board runs?

So is mage the dedicated speed runner of the three classes?

People are upset because all the leaderboard timed runs will be filled with mages. It really seems that the developers are losing touch with reality here. At this point I'm just disappointed not even angry about this game's current state.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Roguemaybe
08-12-2022, 10:33 PM

Also, if you main Sorcerer and you think that the buff should be something other than movement speed I would love to hear your opinion (bonus points for suggesting an alternative).Mages are more squishy compared to other classes eg warrior with armor and rogues with dodge (although it's kinda useless)

But I don't think most of the community would mind if they get more hp, mana, or even slightly more int.

Movespeed should be viewed the same way as gold loot, or boss/elite damage. No class should get more than the rest from the base items.

Awakes for these stats are fine since it's equal opportunity for all classes.

yerrisin
08-12-2022, 10:35 PM
first of all thank you for the hard work you have been doing.

Regarding the appearance I have no complaints.

I appreciate that the procs have a highly visible visual effect to spot when playing. That is a very positive point.I hope that in the same way the weabon arc procs have an equally elegant and visible visual effect.

Another thing in favor and that I appreciate is that this time the helm also has an individual proc. That will surely improve strategies and gameplay.It will also surely make the game more fun.I think it's a good alternative to proc stacking. The only thing I would say is that they consider improving or adding new ultimate skill. because this surely benefits some more than others.

With respect to armor it gives the same damage increase as the current armor arc(76). With respect to armor it gives the same damage increase as the current armor arc. but the haste and uptime makes up for it. so it's a bit better than the current one.

I consider that in terms of the different benefits in the armor, they should be removed and establish one that is the same for everyone. as well as in the arc armor 76. and those buffs either speed or armor or health leech...etc. leave them for the weabon. because here the different benefits are relevant.

as for everything else. great work[emoji106][emoji108]

@Cinco

yerrisin
08-12-2022, 10:41 PM
Mages are more squishy compared to other classes eg warrior with armor and rogues with dodge (although it's kinda useless)

But I don't think most of the community would mind if they get more hp, mana, or even slightly more int.

Movespeed should be viewed the same way as gold loot, or boss/elite damage. No class should get more than the rest from the base items.

Awakes for these stats are fine since it's equal opportunity for all classes.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using TapatalkI concur.

xbell
08-13-2022, 12:25 AM
Make the armor proc movement speed is in all class
And think any proc that will be reasonable and useful to mage

xbell
08-13-2022, 12:28 AM
Make the armor proc movement speed is in all class
And think any proc that will be reasonable and useful to mage

Sent from my V2134 using TapatalkCant think for now cuz mage already have hp and armor if using lvl 81 mythic staff

Pyroflame
08-13-2022, 12:44 AM
+100% mana ignore chance :( jesus we got millions of bottles of mana and auto using mana elix so what i can see here, Armor proc on WAR 100% Mana ignore is COMPLETE USELESS and it will create unfair situation.

When racing LB timer, mage +100% ms proc will take all the credit
When fighting elite maps, 100% rog armor will boost rog total armor to 15-20k, @@ that's war-like armor with superior dmg.

And when war proc, what the hell to we get??? Less use of mana bottles xD

@Cinco, this is super unfair, please change it, mana ignore is never been a problem in this game

Roguemaybe
08-13-2022, 01:19 AM
Hmmm wait wait guys how about 3 versions of the arcane armor for all three classes. So 9 types total? (3X3)

So for each class I can choose wether I want the MS, armor or mana ignore based on what I play more of?

Eg MS for speed runners, armor for elite boss fights and mana ignore for pvp or smt?

I mean there should be a demand for all three since the damage output should be similar?

Honestly I'm just throwing out ideas at this point. Really hope the current pics won't make it to the final "draft"

Edrianmark
08-13-2022, 01:23 AM
Wow items level 81 finally im soo excited

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Edrianmark
08-13-2022, 01:34 AM
Arcane weapon level 81 when?

Xuds
08-13-2022, 02:06 AM
Hmmm wait wait guys how about 3 versions of the arcane armor for all three classes. So 9 types total? (3X3)

So for each class I can choose wether I want the MS, armor or mana ignore based on what I play more of?

Eg MS for speed runners, armor for elite boss fights and mana ignore for pvp or smt?

I mean there should be a demand for all three since the damage output should be similar?

Honestly I'm just throwing out ideas at this point. Really hope the current pics won't make it to the final "draft"

Sent from my M2010J19SG using TapatalkLike the different versions of old weaps/armors like antignome, flame staff ect? Seems interesting

Holyshox
08-13-2022, 02:20 AM
Could you please fix the lack of mana(int) for rogue myth sets?

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Hriv
08-13-2022, 04:53 AM
It is unfair in the way that you will make one wizard faster than the others. I'm also a developer and I play arcane. I think the way you should see things is as an individual player. I know your intentions are good. but in the game no one thinks of the benefit of others but of oneself. and currently speed and damage are equally important. Because nobody is fast and soft.the moment you make one class faster than others. It will give a considerable disadvantage in events and others.

I can say the same thing about the Warriors 1 hitting bosses in endgames while Wizards can t do that. Your point of view doesn t include the fact that this is a mmo and it is build around vertical progression concept. That means there will always be people who will do better than you if they play and spend more. I often play with groups that have insane movement speed sets and even if I use a haste speed set I m still left behind by a considerable margin, resulting me in not being able to do my job as a wizard properly when we talk about mob clearing. So you see? Even if one class have some advantages, the purpose is to compensate other disadvantages. And if you are worried about being overperformed by other plauer or class in a mmo, you re just fooling yourself. It is all about playstyle, decissions.

Roguemaybe
08-13-2022, 05:14 AM
I can say the same thing about the Warriors 1 hitting bosses in endgames while Wizards can t do that. Your point of view doesn t include the fact that this is a mmo and it is build around vertical progression concept. That means there will always be people who will do better than you if they play and spend more. I often play with groups that have insane movement speed sets and even if I use a haste speed set I m still left behind by a considerable margin, resulting me in not being able to do my job as a wizard properly when we talk about mob clearing. So you see? Even if one class have some advantages, the purpose is to compensate other disadvantages. And if you are worried about being overperformed by other plauer or class in a mmo, you re just fooling yourself. It is all about playstyle, decissions.Isn't this the same problem for all classes if their speed is low -.- . I don't think you have played any other classes have you?

Observing
08-13-2022, 07:59 AM
Just give every class speed to stop the crying

Observing
08-13-2022, 08:03 AM
And give mage more armor

Cinco
08-13-2022, 08:10 AM
The case for all Classes to get the same speed buff (or no speed buff at all) makes sense to me.

Obviously the most fun thing is to give speed to Rogue and Warrior - thus increasing the total buff stats from five (5) to six (6).

To be balanced cross-Class the Sorcerer will need a sixth stat added.

We'll spend today running through the combinations to see what's the most fun. Feel free to suggest Stat #6 for Sorcerers.

Thanks for your continued feedback!

terapan
08-13-2022, 08:43 AM
since mage too paper for zodias mobs, why not add 100%armor buff to proc and change 100%armor on rogue to 100%boss damage?
but, i thinks it's fair rogue have 100% armor buff cause no one sill on rogue have 2 seconds invulnerability likes other 2 class skill. (horn on war and arcane shield on mage)

Ilove_Poopoo
08-13-2022, 08:49 AM
The case for all Classes to get the same speed buff (or no speed buff at all) makes sense to me.

Obviously the most fun thing is to give speed to Rogue and Warrior - thus increasing the total buff stats from five (5) to six (6).

We'll spend today running through the combinations to see what's the most fun. Feel free to suggest Stat #6 for Sorcerers.

+ 50% crit for mages. Ig that works, u guys did it before with the Skratch Staff.

tailwarrior
08-13-2022, 08:56 AM
Currently from what I infer:
1.Warriors gets hp leech and they're good in clearing bosses and mini faster. They have high armor and heal(invulnerability). The only disadvantage is they can't clear mobs faster atm.

2.Rouge gets armor% and they're good at clearing mobs and mini faster. I feel rouge is getting tanky atm and has a decent damage(even to bosses but not op as war). The only problem is their ultimate which is not effective as other classes.

3.As for mage, they're good at aoe damage and has a wide range of support to other classes like haste(main reason we need a mage in pt), stun, freeze , clock. But they're squishy without shield and I find them dying more in ezg compared to other classes.

For the sixth stat, maybe we could go for dmg reduction, armor(like rouge) or give them a new control effect(applicable to pve).

partyelf
08-13-2022, 09:02 AM
game closes when i go into the store

modkill
08-13-2022, 10:29 AM
a funny looking closed box that spawns on top of enemies and traps them inside (mutes them) for couple seconds basically cc, that proc would be very funny and useful, but not much of a game changer, though i think people will get mad cuz when their proc activate the enemies would be out of reach (inside the box) maybe just make it a mute and trap ability that doesn't make enemies immune i think 2 seconds would be way more than enough for a box duration

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

modkill
08-13-2022, 10:35 AM
who said mages can't use crits, just add a huge crit buff, fireball skill would demolish enemies with that, or you can add double skill proc for couple seconds, instead of 1 fireball you throw 2 at the same time

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Roguemaybe
08-13-2022, 11:55 AM

Thanks for your continued feedback!Thank you! Like most suggest, it could be crits but I'll suggest more survivability too. Eg HP, or damage reduction.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

Xuds
08-13-2022, 11:59 AM
The sixth "stat" could be something new like a % increase chance to proc your weap or any piece of gear that has a proc

frommeyou
08-13-2022, 12:02 PM
30% haste 300% damage 😮 😲 😮
Op!

Jvvy
08-13-2022, 12:42 PM
:positive:Develop, im want talk one moment....

I want to make a remark, it is often very difficult to run even in a mythical set with large stats on elite maps, but with a mystical helmet and armor with low armor, it will be very difficult, since the stats give less, only from the proc of the stats, but for now the proc will work the robber will die, the wizard and the warrior have defense skills like shield and juggernaut, and the robber has no defense, I ask at least the robber to increase the armor to 8k if you wear a helmet and armor together (helmet 3.5k armor, armor 4.5k)

Jvvy
08-13-2022, 12:47 PM
I want to make a remark, it is often very difficult to run even in a mythical set with high stats on elite maps, but with arcane helm and armor with low armor stats, it will be very difficult, since stats (HP) gives less, only from proc stats, but for now proc will work rogue's will die, sorcerer and warriror have defense skills like shield and juggernaut, and rogue's has no defense, I ask at least rogue's to increase armor to 8k if you wear a helmet and armor together (helmet 3.5k armor, armor 4.5k )

Observing
08-13-2022, 01:00 PM
I love how people keep bringing up mage shield as if it's not trash, 2 second invul and 1 shotted after if no proc on, fun gameplay !

Xyv.io
08-13-2022, 04:56 PM
100% (40% in PvP) crit for mages instead of move speed
100% taunt chance for warrior instead of mana ignore. 50% chance for PvP, when taunt is active (for 3s, every 3s it has 50% chance to reapply till the proc is running) all projectiles target the warrior if in range.

(Optional)
50% crit damage for rogue in PvE and 20% in PvP.

bedyns1
08-14-2022, 04:03 AM
+1 for crit increase on mage armor

bedyns1
08-14-2022, 04:06 AM
-10000 for rogue getting speed. Rogue has ult that gives speed buff, if rogue gets speed leaderboards are going to be full of rogues. Warriors and mages now should be better at speedrunning than rogues for few years. I think everyone will agree.

Adek Nakal
08-14-2022, 04:54 AM
mage already got aqua proc for speed ,while for rogue ult most of the map they dont have time to charge it.

Synergia
08-14-2022, 05:01 AM
100% taunt chance for warrior instead of mana ignore. 50% chance for PvP, when taunt is active (for 3s, every 3s it has 50% chance to reapply till the proc is running) all projectiles target the warrior if in range.

(Optional)
50% crit damage for rogue in PvE and 20% in PvP.

I like this one, sounds balanced
@Cinco

Roguemaybe
08-14-2022, 05:02 AM

(Optional)
50% crit damage for rogue in PvE and 20% in PvP.+1

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

Julius123
08-14-2022, 05:02 AM
zzz again sts making mage the weakest hero... 50% ms buff pvp. when rogue 50% armor. Its equality? Mage have most bad proc so u make buff bad again :D. IF u making buff make it same for all. Shame sts....

Adek Nakal
08-14-2022, 05:11 AM
so much buff,lets keep it for arc weap shall we?

Roguemaybe
08-14-2022, 06:33 AM
so much buff,lets keep it for arc weap shall we?Maybe the buff is haste related, maybe even boss dmg or elite damage XD

jazzbloonist
08-14-2022, 08:10 AM
-10000 for rogue getting speed. Rogue has ult that gives speed buff, if rogue gets speed leaderboards are going to be full of rogues. Warriors and mages now should be better at speedrunning than rogues for few years. I think everyone will agree.No leaderboard rogues use ulti, most of the time its barely charged when u reach boss. Even if it is charged at the start of the run somehow, it applies to all in the area not just the rogue using it. And besides, all rogue ulti are the worst of the worst. Why not make aquaris proc on charged attack then huh?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

jazzbloonist
08-14-2022, 08:13 AM
I love how people keep bringing up mage shield as if it's not trash, 2 second invul and 1 shotted after if no proc on, fun gameplay !Mage with 2sec invul, ez proc aquaris ebon and basically immortal after proc. Comparing to rogue no invul, trash proc rate and proc mechanic for pisces, and proc mechanic completely different from sunken, leading to us dying even with pisces proc on. Very fun gameplay indeed when most op class crying.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Adek Nakal
08-14-2022, 08:43 AM
agree,let mage proc weap with charged atk lets see if their shield gonna last long

tailwarrior
08-14-2022, 09:01 AM
um guys cinco asked for the 6th stat for mage..
I still feel without shield, mage will be paper. I find many people go for crit, can someone tell why crit is good for mage ?

danielvalentine1403
08-14-2022, 10:06 AM
um guys cinco asked for the 6th stat for mage..
I still feel without shield, mage will be paper. I find many people go for crit, can someone tell why crit is good for mage ?

Sent from my M2010J19CI using TapatalkI think it because lightning skill will get more damage when the damage generated is critical

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

Pyroflame
08-14-2022, 10:17 AM

The idea for buffs is to make characters play the way they should be. Socrcerer is Support and Aoe character in the party, i would suggest buff on crit rate like arc weap 76 or chance to stun, poison, freeze or make mobs receive more dmg from allies

Aminsamimi2000
08-14-2022, 11:18 AM
What mechanisms for proc helm & armor?

luiz_prqt
08-14-2022, 12:55 PM
Lollll

Enviado de meu moto g(20) usando o Tapatalk

Hriv
08-14-2022, 02:15 PM
I still don't underatand why mages still have less armor as a status and proc like rogue. Rogues also have high dodge. Endgame rogues hit almost 100% dodge from gears. This vertical progression will bring you only troubles in the future because everything seems so messed up.

Fastfire
08-14-2022, 10:06 PM
I’m just thinking these armors will mess up balance of game. Wars and mages can already once shot elite 81 bosses without this. Now with this rouges prob can too. I all for. Op but op to one shorting hardest maps x.x.

xbell
08-14-2022, 11:09 PM
It has same proc chance of lvl76 arc arm or what?

alainalvar1988
08-15-2022, 12:38 PM
this is very crucial. roge nd mage doesn't nid to proc 30% haste. its so useles. haste are for warior 0nly. they need leech instead. or reflect a little bit of damage. imagine roge nd mage proc haste. its so useless

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

alainalvar1988
08-15-2022, 01:01 PM
am0ry 0nly proc 7sec/20cooldown? its much better if 10sec/20cooldown. that 3sec0nds difference wil b big help during zodiac gaunlet. pls make it hapen. m0bs in zodiac gaunlet are 0p roge nd mages die early. c0z its 0nly 7 sec proc.

alainalvar1988
08-15-2022, 01:10 PM
oh i didnt c. its 7sec/28c0oldown.. y? it should b 12sec/28cooldown.

bedyns1
08-15-2022, 01:26 PM
this is very crucial. roge nd mage doesn't nid to proc 30% haste. its so useles. haste are for warior 0nly. they need leech instead. or reflect a little bit of damage. imagine roge nd mage proc haste. its so useless

Bruh u clearly havent played mage in your life or ur totally new to the game. Haste is literally one of the best stats on mage!!!!!!!!

alainalvar1988
08-15-2022, 01:32 PM
d helm proc inteded for ulti. but rogues ulti r useles. u cant target lock boss at wil. so funny when u aim roges ulti to m0bs. i think they should revamp roges ulti. atlis make it like multiple target. its been a l0ng time d issues stil nd every0ne asking y rogues ulti r rand0m target.

alainalvar1988
08-15-2022, 01:37 PM
Bruh u clearly havent played mage in your life or ur totally new to the game. Haste is literally one of the best stats on mage!!!!!!!!do u kn0w wat haste do?

Aminsamimi2000
08-15-2022, 01:50 PM
I think warriors need chain dmg or something that kill mobs in large area since war weapons aren't good at killing mobs in haord...
I love the clone idea... Would be awsome for proc

bedyns1
08-15-2022, 01:51 PM
do u kn0w wat haste do?

Haste decreases cooldown. So if lightning has 10sec cooldown and u have 30% haste, it will be 7 sec. Also it makes u atack faster since atacks are also abilities.

alainalvar1988
08-15-2022, 04:41 PM
Haste decreases cooldown. So if lightning has 10sec cooldown and u have 30% haste, it will be 7 sec. Also it makes u atack faster since atacks are also abilities.mage skills damgae all 2 sec0nds already. do u get it? exept for buff skills.

alainalvar1988
08-15-2022, 04:47 PM
mage skills damgae all 2 sec0nds already. do u get it? exept for buff skills.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalki mean mage skills are 3 sec0nds cd already. exept for buff skills

alainalvar1988
08-15-2022, 05:16 PM
bdw. arcane 81 will b useles in zodiac gaunlet when u reach a certain wave with m0bs damge increased as wave increased and 0nly its limit is +100% am0r during 7sec/20cd proc. after 7 sec proc. the mythic belt ring amulet lvl 81 w0nt proc am0r. so u kn0w wat will happen nxt. mage w0nt buf c0z they always die early. and thers 0nly 3/3 player in zodiac gaunlet. f 0nly 81 elondrian mythic item proc am0r then its much better. coz hidden set are much better. they proc ×2 arm0r nd damage. u c d diff between hidden set nd elon set? there is realy s0mthing wr0ng wit mythic set (belt, ring, amulet)

callme2times
08-15-2022, 06:02 PM
bdw. arcane 81 will b useles in zodiac gaunlet when u reach a certain wave with m0bs damge increased as wave increased and 0nly its limit is +100% am0r during 7sec/20cd proc. after 7 sec proc. the mythic belt ring amulet lvl 81 w0nt proc am0r. so u kn0w wat will happen nxt. mage w0nt buf c0z they always die early. and thers 0nly 3/3 player in zodiac gaunlet. f 0nly 81 elondrian mythic item proc am0r then its much better. coz hidden set are much better. they proc ×2 arm0r nd damage. u c d diff between hidden set nd elon set? there is realy s0mthing wr0ng wit mythic set (belt, ring, amulet)

Thats why u need to have a technique to play the game not only spamming all skill thats are ready to use

xbell
08-15-2022, 08:45 PM

Lol haste is really important to mage that's why they are buying heroic garlic and also their armor is ebon arm. If it is not pro player will just use abyssal armor. You just haven't played mage. And also why the lvl76 arc valley pendant is so expensive and demanding when they just can use lvl71 arc pendant that give int.

For rogue, they need haste too. My friend said haste is good too for pisces so that can charge faster and hit faster "bends" after it proc, I know pisces is hard to proc but haste is helpful, if you dont have haste the pisces will be harder to proc, it is better than nothing.

And also this arc is meant to be in arc weapons so we will know if it is useless or not in sometime soon.

Read
08-15-2022, 10:35 PM
d helm proc inteded for ulti. but rogues ulti r useles. u cant target lock boss at wil. so funny when u aim roges ulti to m0bs. i think they should revamp roges ulti. atlis make it like multiple target. its been a l0ng time d issues stil nd every0ne asking y rogues ulti r rand0m target.

A multishot ultimate or having a option to toggle manual cast or auto lock bosses/ minibosses when joining a map perhaps seems nice too. Since we have just one ultimate which is helpful with clearing maps, which is ultimate aimed shot, I feel like it needs to be tweaked a bit so that it is more reliable. Since im sure my self and other rogues have found themselves in a situation where we get the procs active but when ulting it just hits a mob and the mob insta dies. For example in elite sunken the blobs.

Cinco
08-16-2022, 10:21 AM
The OP has been updated with revised Armor Proc info!

TLDR;
+ All Classes get six (6) buff stats from the "Arcane Waters" proc.
+ All Classes get the same speed boost (Sorcerer keeps boost, Rogues and Warriors get speed added).
+ Speed and Damage boosts are multipliers instead of stacking percentages.
+ Warrior gets Health Leech instead of Mana Ignore Chance.
+ Sorcerer gets Crit Chance as sixth proc stat.

Thanks for all the great feedback!

octavos
08-16-2022, 10:32 AM
The OP has been updated with revised Armor Proc info!

TLDR;
+ All Classes get six (6) buff stats from the "Arcane Waters" proc.
+ All Classes get the same speed boost (Sorcerer keeps boost, Rogues and Warriors get speed added).
+ Speed and Damage boosts are multipliers instead of stacking percentages.
+ Warrior gets Health Leech instead of Mana Ignore Chance.
+ Sorcerer gets Crit Chance as sixth proc stat.

Thanks for all the great feedback!

sweet mage not a soft marshmallow....oh a vanity idea.....i wanna be the goodyear mascot!!!!!!

Roguemaybe
08-16-2022, 12:53 PM
Thanks Cinco and team. One more question does the countdown timer start after the proc timer or does it countdown while the proc is active?

Eg 7sec buff 20 sec CD (13sec downtime)
Or 7 sec buff 20 sec CD (20sec downtime)

Just curious tbh, either way the armor looks good with the new procs

Holyshox
08-16-2022, 12:59 PM
@Cinco yooow, could we stop those hotfixes without any informations?

Cinco
08-16-2022, 01:01 PM
@Cinco yooow, could we stop those hotfixes without any informations?

Fifteen minute warning and a preview thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?648664-2022-08-16-Content-Update-(294489)) aren't enough for you?!

Cinco
08-16-2022, 01:03 PM
Thanks Cinco and team. One more question does the countdown timer start after the proc timer or does it countdown while the proc is active?

Eg 7sec buff 20 sec CD (13sec downtime)
Or 7 sec buff 20 sec CD (20sec downtime)

Just curious tbh, either way the armor looks good with the new procs

Right now both the Helmet and the Armor start their cooldown timers once the buff effect has elapsed - but I am thinking about changing it ... because I start counting when I see the buff activate and don't always see it 'end.'

octavos
08-16-2022, 02:53 PM
Fifteen minute warning and a preview thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?648664-2022-08-16-Content-Update-(294489)) aren't enough for you?!

gotta excuse my friend boss...he didn't scroll up on the info you posted

Deviltuga14
08-16-2022, 03:24 PM
1 week to release? As the stats are finall?

Immortal_Blood
08-16-2022, 06:46 PM
the gear looks even better now, idk what else can be done to make em anymore awesome tbh.,

danielvalentine1403
08-16-2022, 07:28 PM
300% damage means 4x damage not 3x. So the damage buff is reduced. Isnt it?

Because buff 100% damage means 2x damage

Ilove_Poopoo
08-16-2022, 08:26 PM
Right now both the Helmet and the Armor start their cooldown timers once the buff effect has elapsed - but I am thinking about changing it ... because I start counting when I see the buff activate and don't always see it 'end.'It should be changed once the procs activate - to make it unison with every other Arcane armor and weapon.

Because currently, the armors would essentially have a 27s cooldown if it were to start their cooldown after the proc had elapsed. And thats longer than previous arcane armors(20s) except mages Ebon armor(30s)

300% damage means 4x damage not 3x. So the damage buff is reduced. Isnt it?

Because buff 100% damage means 2x damage

3x damage is +200% Damage yea.

I think this was done to compensate for the change of the armors from Stacking to non-stacking.

danielvalentine1403
08-16-2022, 08:33 PM
It should be changed once the procs activate - to make it unison with every other Arcane armor and weapon.

Because currently, the armors would essentially have a 27s cooldown if it were to start their cooldown after the proc had elapsed. And thats longer than previous arcane armors(20s) except mages Ebon armor(30s)

3x damage is +200% Damage yea.

I think this was done to compensate for the change of the armors from Stacking to non-stacking.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkWhat you mean damage nerf compensate by the other nerf (armor). So it will be more useless xD

Vinlong
08-16-2022, 09:24 PM
Can anyone explain the (6)proc stats what does it means?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dummluck
08-16-2022, 10:12 PM
Very excited to give this a test run myself
Elite Sunken has been a blessing with farming
Love the visuals, Love the stats, Love this game
***Please fix rogue ultimate aim shot***
All classes get huge boost / cooldowns for ultimates
Rogue ultimate aim shot still feels useless (tickles bosses)
No need for healing ultimate (we know how to survive)
Are we really going to be a speed supporter moving forward???

Julius123
08-17-2022, 02:00 AM
Critical to mage? When rog got 100% armor and tank 15% health leech? Nice u making mage more weak. Already he is weaknest hero. And now will be more weak :)

Roguemaybe
08-17-2022, 02:41 AM
1 week to release? As the stats are finall?Most likely, I'll suggest commenting now if u have suggestions

Roguemaybe
08-17-2022, 02:45 AM
Wait what do you mean? For the 6th stat mage got dps related buff in the form of crit, ain't that an attempt to make it harder hitting unlike the health leach and armor for the other two

mymomasostrong
08-17-2022, 03:56 AM
what an amazing set :o

Vinlong
08-17-2022, 05:12 AM
I dunno I should saying this or not… i think mage should receive armor buff instead of crit no? I main mage and we’re like paper 🥹. Or maybe that’s just happened to me?!

Vinlong
08-17-2022, 05:14 AM
I dunno I should saying this or not… i think mage should receive armor buff instead of crit no? I main mage and we’re like paper 🥹. Or maybe that’s just happened to me?!

Beside that am so excited for new arcane items

Roguemaybe
08-17-2022, 05:45 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAh I get you, I main rogues as name suggests. But I rather health leach ngl.

That's why I initially suggested 9 type of armor, 3 for each class. But it's not as popular as just giving crit to mages and standardizing the MS

Holyshox
08-17-2022, 05:55 AM
Fifteen minute warning and a preview thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?648664-2022-08-16-Content-Update-(294489)) aren't enough for you?!Nope isn't enough, ofc it could be enough if u want to force ppl to take a look in the forum [emoji28]

alainalvar1988
08-17-2022, 08:24 AM
fair idea. war leech health for close c0mbat. rogue proc arm0r for close c0mbat. mage should proc aoe longer atlist 4 to 5 sec0nd stund or freeze. mage they nid aoe f they cant proc arm0r. atlist with aoe durati0n they can manage to escape death.

Pulaxgang
08-17-2022, 04:32 PM
These stats are just ridiculous, they should be better then myth but not by this much. Yet again more end game gear going to waste due to the lack of balancing these devs produce.

xmakx
08-18-2022, 10:29 PM
The Twisted Fable quest takes you directly to Twisted Minstrel inside the Splintered Tree and not to Elder Horrin in City of Kelys
Location Buttons to GH, house or more places for faster remap in hotbar slots, like insta port buttons for klass and shazbot.
Add more items to vale and ruined token/runes. Maybe sacks or gold.

Dio Alviandz
08-19-2022, 07:47 AM
I need oolat sel ..!!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

championboost
08-20-2022, 11:01 AM
Can you give rogues 100 % boss damage instead 100 % armour

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit Tapatalk

Danteakafat
08-20-2022, 09:23 PM
omg cant wait

Roguemaybe
08-21-2022, 01:49 AM

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit TapatalkAs a rogue main, it's too op for 100% bd.

Boss damage, elite damage, move speed, gold loot and haste should be viewed equally, no one class should have more from the base items.

terapan
08-21-2022, 09:45 PM

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit Tapatalk
Rogue already have 100%bd from Pisces proc.

Tekila
08-22-2022, 06:54 AM
We are waiting for it impatiently

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Roguemaybe
08-22-2022, 07:15 AM
Rogue already have 100%bd from Pisces proc.Exactly, if they put this on the armor too, it's too broken ain't it.

Deviltuga14
08-22-2022, 09:56 AM
When is the info about the new event for arcanes, time and date ?

Edrianmark
08-22-2022, 10:22 AM
Waiting for it release im sure mythic item in lv81 will drop priced and arcane armor item in lv 71-76[emoji2732][emoji2958]

Ploid
08-25-2022, 03:43 PM

Also, if you main Sorcerer and you think that the buff should be something other than movement speed I would love to hear your opinion (bonus points for suggesting an alternative).I rather have BD than speed on mage.

Mage is quite weak against portal bosses (ekenta/rahab/mecha).

Mages are strong when you get to stack all of their procs together, but u can't really proc armor + Weapon at the same time due to lack of mobs.

Warrior and Rog mythic weapons do way more damage to bosses than Hyperos or Aquaris can ever hope to do.

If giving Mages more ways to be useful against portal bosses is not possible then add a lot of mobs from which Mages can get their procs ready to help kill bosses.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Adek Nakal
08-28-2022, 09:33 PM
I rather have BD than speed on mage.

Mage is quite weak against portal bosses (ekenta/rahab/mecha).

Mages are strong when you get to stack all of their procs together, but u can't really proc armor + Weapon at the same time due to lack of mobs.

Warrior and Rog mythic weapons do way more damage to bosses than Hyperos or Aquaris can ever hope to do.

If giving Mages more ways to be useful against portal bosses is not possible then add a lot of mobs from which Mages can get their procs ready to help kill bosses.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

use skratch gun combo then switch to aquaris-ebon set and magma aa ,if u still find it difficult to proc with all skratch/magma/skill dot damage then u have a problem.